"I have a message to all the white supremacists and the Nazis: Go home. You are not wanted. Shame on you."

>"I have a message to all the white supremacists and the Nazis: Go home. You are not wanted. Shame on you."
>Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe slams white supremacists in a speech after violence in Charlottesville.

youtube.com/watch?v=L-D8wEFa3r0

This guy sounds 1000 times more like a president than the orange piece of human shitstain currently playing golf in new jersey.

How many times has Drumpf left the White House to stay in Mar-a-lago just since he has been in office after saying he'd never leave the white house? He has lied to you and already been at his golf courses more in 6 months then any other President in recent history, Rep or Dem and has cost the American people even more, but you still believe what that proven liar says?

Does Sup Forums ever gets tired of getting so BTFO all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/photo-shows-trump-playing-golf-amid-escalating-tensions-with-north-korea-2017-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Says three words
>Moves his head to the left
>Stops for a few seconds
>Says a few more words
>Moves his head to the right

What an autist

You're not winning if you haven't noticed OP.
You're delusional, and the left is only pissing off everyone more an more each an everyday.

that Governor better watch out!
there's a nigger behind him

>McAuliffe sounding presidential
Maybe this time, but on literally every other occasion he just sounds like a self-aggrandizing gasbag.
t. UVA alum who had to listen to McAuliffe at graduation

>ADL and AIPAC funded
>Moral ground

The worst governor ever.

I think we're all pretty much aware that White people are no longer wanted in their own countries

Excuse me, but could any sane person not realize that flooding EVERY & ONLY White countries with MILLIONS of non-Whites and telling everyone to “assimilate” to create a blended humanity IS white GENOCIDE?
Africa will still be full of Africans
Asia will still be full of Asians
Only White children will suffer from this insanity.
iT’s wHitE geNOcide
Except they don’t call it GENOCIDE when it’s done to White children.
They call it “diversity”
Anti-racist is a code for anti-White

Sup Forums BTFO

>Go home
where? a lot of them are your constituents, jackass. try listening to the people you govern rather than shaming them for good goy points.

>criminal
>Telling law abiding citizens to do anything

>Friends with Clintons
>Blasts white people as "supremacists"
C'mon, guys. You see what's happening, right? Even libs know the riot was pre-planned with bussed in protestors. It's simple subversion.

What do you have to say to all the niggers and spics who bog your state down with rampant crime, mister governor?

you write like a fourteen year old female

I'm confused why trump hasn't exposed it though

He's too busy playing golf and vacationing
>businessinsider.com/photo-shows-trump-playing-golf-amid-escalating-tensions-with-north-korea-2017-8

yeah, he totally became president so he could play golf, when he owns like 10 golf courses, kek

make a fucking effort you fag

You faggots must be on cloud 9 with this situation. But you are still BTFO. This event will have unintended consequences just like every other hair brained deep state plan. Like the pied piper trump strategy.

this is also the same faggot that said 93 million people die every day to gun violence in the US

Hey dudes, I'm taking a poop at work, so I can't do this myself just yet, but I've got an idea for a photo normies can share on kikebook.

While watching footage from unite the right, I noticed many black nationalist flags on the antifa side (as well as commie flags, of course.) Somebody should screenshot the black nationalist flags, highlight them, and put the picture side by side with the white nationalists and our flags.

Captions should read; white nationalists: terrorists. Black nationalists: heroes? Something like that.

Sounds like the kind of thing my uncle would share around. Idk. Just an idea. I'm going to finish pooping now.

I have a message to all the black forever-victims. Go back to Africa. You are not wanted. Shame on you.

stop spamming this in ever thread stormfag
kys

>Trump spends all the time playing golf
>"DUDE 48D CHESS"

just complaining about it doesn't refute it, you yellow dog abo bogan ciggy but brain faggot

Imagine if Saudi Arabia was being flooded with a plethora of foreigners
Chinese, Mexicans, Africans, Europeans etc, all flooding into Saudi Arabia.
Imagine if those foreigners started making babies with the Saudi women.
Imagine how much brainwashing it would take to convince the Saudi men to call each other “racist” if they objected to this.
Hard to imagine the Saudi men being so stupid isn’t it?
Welcome to the world of White anti-Whites
Anti-racist is a code for anti-White

come on, give me some good arguments

Someone post that picture of that Wall Street guy playing golf with Trump like last week

Woah careful there dutchie, you're starting to sound like a braindead indoctrinated libtard.

Stop being a kike shilling nigger you fucking shapeshifting cunt.

I'm glad we don't have corporate sell-out Hillary in office

Cool when's he going to give the same message to the communists? Oh wait

Good job electing Sounds Like A Presidents. Can they sign executive orders?

>My flag is BLM, which murdered half a dozen cops in cold blood, and I'm here to lecture white nationalists about their violence.
That's special.
sage