Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about James Fields?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about James Fields?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/08/13/us/james-alex-fields-charlottesville-driver-.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=b-lede-package-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Signer
i.4cdn.org/pol/1502646435687.webm
imgur.com/a/d3sFx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Craig list actor

8/10
qt.13

>James Holmes?

Heard about this before... where?

Scaredy cat

Muslim "Truck of Peace" wannabee

A dead coal burner is fine
A dead jew would have been better

wrong dude

some judas iscariot faggot

>trusting the fake news
fake and gay.
It was another chad. Probably CIA fag.

Straight Player

Spiritual successor of Captain Ahab, but successful.

fat autist

He's a murderer. pol loves him.

Fat dumbass with too nice of a car that his parents surely got for him. Also a pussy because if you're going to kill people fucking do it right, take more out and an hero yourself.

James "get under my wheels" Fields.

why are white male virgins so violent?

I think they could have been less obvious with the false flag but most retards will believe it anyway.

>taking baseball bats to a "peaceful protest"

what did they mean by this?

The dust is far from settled, racist pig

They just came from practice

Where are the stripes?

GAS THE NAZIS

Was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Got cornered, panicked.

GOURANGA

Lots of mental problems and many daddy issues ... like most trump supporters / Nazi wannabes

>They just came from practice
LGBTFaggotsAndNiggersRammingBatUpTheirAss.webm

Fall guy.
Patsy.

>typical nazi larper
>beta male virgin
>uses a car to kill people like a cuck
>can't even kill more than one person
>doesn't appreciate real masculine fascism

American hero.

>has near-unlimited access to firearms to cause mass panic and death
>decides to ram his car into a crowd instead
>only kills one person

Fucking pathetic. A paki with a knife can do more damage.

This is literally "the virgin rebellion" when it should have really been "the chad uprising"

>88
kek

typing out all that homosexual imagery says something about you

He fucked it all up. There were some great optics, a guaranteed winning lawsuit, and a chance for /ourguys/ to get some valuable street combat experience.

Instead he had to be a fucking retard and ram his car into the commies. It seems like he has a reasonable legal defense but even if he is acquitted it is still a PR megadisaster.

>>
This.

He fucked it all up. There were some great optics, a guaranteed winning lawsuit, and a chance for /ourguys/ to get some valuable street combat experience.

Instead he had to be a fucking retard and ram his car into the commies. It seems like he has a reasonable legal defense but even if he is acquitted it is still a PR megadisaster.

Also his mothers name is (((Bloom))). Just saying.

Daddy issues confirmed:
Mr. Fields’s father died before he was born, an aunt, Pam Fields, said in an interview on Sunday. Ms. Fields said she had not seen her nephew, whom she remembered as a “very quiet little boy,” more than five times in the past 10 years.
nytimes.com/2017/08/13/us/james-alex-fields-charlottesville-driver-.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=b-lede-package-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Victim.

Patsy

Anon5 was right.

Jewish mom, so I'm not really suprised.

>typing out all that homosexual imagery says something about you
A literal crowd of faggot leftist carrying bats could be used for only one thing... you've seen what those faggots do over at plebbit.

Autism confirmed:

Ms. Fields said she had not seen her nephew, whom she remembered as a “very quiet little boy,” more than five times in the past 10 years.

• A friend and former neighbor of Ms. Bloom’s in the condominium complex where she lived until last year remembered her son as a quiet teenager who “kept to himself a lot.”

“He had some trouble in school making friends,” said the friend, who requested anonymity because she said she feared for her safety

He started the fire

Oh lordy, is summer over yet?

First post is best post.

he's going to be acquitted
screencap this post

I dispute your assertion that the dust has settled. I'm awaiting a statement from his lawyer.

>what does Sup Forums think about James Fields?
I'll have an opinion when more of the facts are revealed as opposed to wild speculation and emotional nonsense.

This

Everyone keep in mind that the Democrat mayor of Charlottesville Michael Signer is literally close buddies with John Podesta.

"He has worked for the Center for American Progress and worked with John Podesta on Barack Obama's State Department Transition Team."
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Signer

RED PILL THE SHILLS

Drone Footage:
i.4cdn.org/pol/1502646435687.webm

Overall break down : imgur.com/a/d3sFx

Soros American Spring is in full effect.

Fight the Deep state, not each other.

Based.

The left must know that we are capable of violence.

Yes he is ..... good post annon , now sleeeeeeep

The way I see it we have two options.

This was orchestated in wich case they are targeting right wing groups, wich happens anyway.

Or this was an honest happening, and for once it's our fault again, for the role we played in radicalizing the youth.

But that's probably the classic Sup Forums powertrip.

The more ineteresting option it's that the youth it's radicalized and it's no one fault, cause it's caused by external factors.

False flag.

Check'em

He dindu nuffin', he was a good boy.

In all seriousness I'm 80% sure he was just a fucking pussy and panicked when that dindu hit his tail light with a bat.

James "Plow Through The" Fields

Old habits die hard.

oy vey! how many shekels are going into your account for this post?

James "Niggers Belong In The" Fields

Only got 1.
also what happened with the guy who got pinned. Looks like his dick got ripped off

James "Time For a Trip to the Killing" Fields

first post is the best post!!

sage goes in the options field

James "Spics Need To Be Plucking Corn in My" Fields

James Chan dindu noffin!

But if he gets off on man slaughter charges, do you think the media would ever retract their "Terrorist" allegations and release an official apology. It would be funny to see him sue media outlets after all this.

Most accurate macro ever posted on a chan.

Witnessed