I've been watching the events in Charlottesville unfold since yesterday. And it's been burning me up inside

I've been watching the events in Charlottesville unfold since yesterday. And it's been burning me up inside.

One of the largest gatherings of white supremacists in recent history and people are actually defending them? No. Not no, but hell no.

Here's the deal, people. Yes, everyone has a right to free speech and the right to express it. There are plenty of gray areas that we can debate over. Gun laws, healthcare, etc. These are topics that have valid arguments from the left and right. But at the end of the day, right is right and wrong is wrong. There are certain things that have no gray area.

Repeat after me. WHITE SUPREMACISTS ARE BAD.

We fought an entire World War over this. If you're standing up for these Nazi bastards, then you're part of the problem. These people are indoctrinated and radicalized. Much like ANY OTHER TERRORIST GROUP.

These type of people are one of the worst parts of living in the South. They're so open and prevalent down here. And they were indoctrinated; TAUGHT to be that way. Hell, I'm 31 years old and I still have to correct my own thinking sometimes because when you grow up around racism, it gets buried deep in your mind.
So here it is. Line in the sand time. You either stand with these Nazi-armband-wearing, Confederate flag-waving white supremacists or you stand on the side of equal rights for all humankind. You can't do both. And I think I've made my position pretty clear.

/rant

Why should you be affected by a death?
All days die people.
You will die ofc.

Don't cry. Fight if you want fight. Don't cry.

It boggles the mind you took the time to write this faggy blog post

Fuck off. Poland did not fight for this. Repeat after me. IF IT'S NOT WHITE, IT'S NOT RIGHT.

keep dreaming , we just need get together and you'll all get stringed alive

Yes white supremacits are bad but so are commies and anarchists.

Get the fuck out of here.

anyone who calls them self a white supremacist should instantly be put on a terrorist watch list

these faggots cling to Americas enemies that have been defeated once and will be again

lol u mad? seig heil

the tides have changed faggot thanks to (((rub-rub)))

Can you articulate why white supremacists are bad? What's wrong with having an in-group preference?

a bunch of kids larping doesnt change much

all it really did was make the world even more opposed to you

Come get some beta bitches ;)

It's not easy fighting ZOG.Goodbye faggot!

actually we fought a war over slant-eyed japs bombing us

a new wind is blowing ,
>one that will get you blows us
>or pay

>one random college girl literally can't even and collapses at a riot
>fabric of society is unraveling
down the slide you go

I agree in a sense, but at the same time... this is just the pendulum swinging the other direction. Obama and Holder made the brazen mistake of pulling America too far to the left, and now "the people" are swinging equally and oppositely to the right..

What's the difference between BLM and KKK ideology if I may be so bold to ask? Same hate, different side of the fence. You get a president who is blatantly anti white / Christianity and... WOW who would have thought white supremacy would rise.

Stop trying to frame the world into 2 categories OP. You just as bad as the race baiters, faggot. Life's more complicated than that.

>kids
Oh sweetie, you're going to have a bad time

You can't go around and call everyone who disagrees with you a Nazi bigot, then get triggered when some of them dress up like nazis and seig heil holding torches.

WHITE SUPREMACISTS ARE BAD, and Antifa and feminists and BLM are 100 times worse.

If only they were all in one big arena, Fascists, Nazis, Confederates, Feminists, Commies, Islamists, BLM, Antifa, etc. to battle it out with pitchforks, hatchets, and machetes until only one ideology survived...

>"'Fascism?' wrote the youthful president-to-be in one. 'The right thing for Germany.'

In another; 'What are the evils of fascism compared to communism?'

>And on August 21, 1937 - two years before the war that would claim 50 million lives broke out - he wrote: 'The Germans really are too good - therefore people have ganged up on them to protect themselves.'

And in a line which seems directly plugged into the racial superiority line plugged by the Third Reich he wrote after travelling through the Rhineland: 'The Nordic races certainly seem to be superior to the Romans.'

>The future president's praise is now embarrassing in hindsight - a few years later he fought in War War Two against the Nazis and his elder brother Lt. Joseph Patrick 'Joe' Kennedy, Jr was killed. "

But "white supremacist" itself is a term that no one except for people that should be put on lists self-identify as.

and they still can't see it, better remind them some more

bunch of manchildren

surprise surprise theyre in the military

too bad the populace still outnumbers them and posing with guns means nothing

lol you larping fags couldnt do shit

worse than Antifa

You fucking idiot. Look what is currently happening around you. Whites in your country are systematically targeted, and any show of pride is compared to nazism. It has gone so far in fact that the disenfranchised people of the right have slowly begun embracing the ideas and carcures of the things you portray them as.

Your entire country is fucking cancer, "fighting nazism" you barely did shit. Soviets were the ones who won the war, you did it for profit. So stop larping.

>We fought an entire World War over this
no we didn't.
>These people are indoctrinated and radicalized.
no they're not. they're people responding to the burden of a multi-ethnic/cultural society who feel they're not properly represented. the same reasoning that caused niggers, spics, etc to lash for special interest/advocacy groups is now being done by whites.

it's literally the least "radical" thing there is. all of this is perfectly normal form of shitty diverse societies, and should come as a surprise to no one.

You've convinced me op thanks oh wait these moronic threads never do it change anything

Nationalism is good. Supremacy is just counter-intuitive.

>white supremacists
>not wanting to get genocided and your history erased means you are supremacist now
Cant white to see this so called "civilization" burn. Kill yourselves

whites deserve to be targeted with how theyre acting

its only going to get worse since its mostly edgy kids latching onto bangwagons for memes

a lot of poor little white boys are gonna get killed over this

>white supremacists
Nationalists*
Stop buzzwording retarded lefty.

lmao, you know you're not a real man, right? You're an effeminate little embarrassed pussy. Post a picture of your weak ass, I want to know how many levels of beta you're on. Come on Nancy, give us all a good laugh

Agreed OP. Their "movement" is disgusting and unpatriotic.

larping fags , ok , you mean jews like here : because you cant stop this , and you know we know : goddamn fucking kike mongre
l

World War II was not fought over white-supremacy.

I love history and I would appreciate if you people would stop with the revisionist bullshit.

>We fought an entire World War over this. If you're standing up for these Nazi bastards, then you're part of the problem. These people are indoctrinated and radicalized. Much like ANY OTHER TERRORIST GROUP.

No we didn't. Please learn something about WWII and come back, the idea that it was fought over "white supremacy" is just beyond belief stupid

Their not white supremacists they are white nationalists who simply want the ability to organize and lobby for their races benefit like every other race in america does.

We will come for you one day little nigger.

This freakshow thinks Alt-Right are snowflakes. This piece of shit is probably OP himself.

Check out this disgusting cunt. Typical Londoner, failed art student lunatic wants the 'rich' to pay with their lives. His own tweets.

>1 post on by this id
>wants to fight the alt right
>can't even defend his shitty thread

here's the deal, subhuman. You must be killed.

Protip: post on /r/politics to accumulate karma and avoid the cooldown treatment!

Fucking kill yourself kike
I'm fucking tired of your genocide against whites

You fought a world war for Jew bankers. Fuck off.

He recruited this limp wristed cocksucker to do it for him

So niggers must really deserve to be targeted with how they are acting.

So antifa really deserve to be targeted for how they are acting.

lol

all this macho insecurity

yeah but theyre not putting on outfits and trying to act tough by marching out (and missing their intention and come across as looking like a bunch of faggots)

more respect for the jew than I do kids following memes

You just got knocked the fuck out!

IF IT'S NOT WHITE, IT'S NOT RIGHT

White lives matter!

Show us your boipussy faggot!

whites started it

the word is reacting to it

theyre targeted because its their fault to begin with

Don't blame white people because you can't speak proper English, you dumb nigger

You mean how they are responding. Not how they are acting. They are no longer being the punching bag and standing up for themselves, that is the real issue here.

>whites deserve to be targeted with how theyre acting

Do not stop there, explain. What exactly is so horrible that entire country needs to gang up on one ethnic group, and stomp on them for 20 years just for performing above average.

>a lot of poor little white boys are gonna get killed over this

See? You have no fucking morals to begin with. You want to see white people getting killed. Because they are not quite like you want them to be.

Good thing we keep our own liberals in check.

>These type of people are one of the worst parts of living in the South.

No worries, friend! I have the solution! Have you tried getting the fuck out of the south and never coming back? Your communist friends will welcome you with dildos and open arms up north and you can prance your degenerate self around all day with no problems!

the sign of an imbecile is that he doesnt listen to reason , when you and your kikes get hanged by your intestines , it will be a time for a barbecue and cold beer
>now look again you stupid fucking faggot :

being a homo isnt supporting the white race faggot

white people deserve all the blame they get

they shit talk blacks for playing victim but theyre the worst offenders

>1 post by this id

Humankind isn't all equal. That is evident, and it is also something you yourself believe, obviously, because your fucking post is about how nazis/white nationalists are intolerable to the rest of humanity. You are blind to your own cognitive dissonance.

At least you are honest enough to admit that it's war, and that you want to exterminate white people. I think that if a man is to hold that extreme position, he must inevitably come to the conclusion that if forced to choose between the existence of Europeans or of, say, Mexicans, the Europeans objectively would have the stronger argument.

For one reason, Mexicans are as virulently racist, xenophobic, bigoted, chauvinist, etc. as any white man ever was. But you don't argue against their existence, do you? So you're not against that way of thinking, you are against white people.

>Here's the deal, people. Yes, everyone has a right to free speech and the right to express it.

You don't really need to say anything more than this.

>Repeat after me. WHITE SUPREMACISTS ARE BAD.

Sure. White Separatists and Nationalists, not so much.

>These people are indoctrinated and radicalized. Much like ANY OTHER TERRORIST GROUP.

Except they aren't a terrorist group.

>You either stand with these Nazi-armband-wearing, Confederate flag-waving white supremacists or you stand on the side of equal rights for all humankind.

Two bad the sides are split between the Nazis and the Anti-White Genocidal Communists.

>when your dick is so small that all you can do is LARP about killing marines on the internet
lmao you're literally ISIS dude. Give me your address so I can come fuck you up and get a reward for it

all theyre doing is larping like Antifa

its just 2 groups of faggots trying to out do one another

problem is one was stupid enough to embrace Nazi imagery and white supremacy so they are doomed to fail

explain what

whites are the cause of pretty much every problem on the planet

Race matters hitler did nothing wrong

>lmao you're literally ISIS dude.

Im not the one hopping in my car and running people over lmao

That the fuck makes you think that you are not nazi, you dipshit?
Are you white? Then you are a nazi.

Are you a republican? Then you always were a nazi.

Are you against dissolution of national borders? Then you are a fucking nazi.

You don't think that children as young as five years should be chemically castrated and put on hormonal treatment for the rest of their life?
Then you are without a speck of a doubt a nazi.

So what makes you think you can come here and lecture others, cocksucker?

>the last time we were confronted by Nazis we slaughtered them wholesale and fire-bombed their families

Make America great again.

Repeat after me: If you ignore the concerns of people for too long shit like this will happen.

The problem is the left have labelled everything which is not perfect parity with their own ideals as nazi. So the normal people have sided with the only people willing to hear them and share some of their concerns, the far right. All you do is censor.

Well you created the fucking storm, now fucking deal with it.

>We fought an entire World War over this
What do you mean 'we' faggot?
My father fought and he made a fucking mistake doing so. I'm glad he can't see the state of the country today.

Do you even read or do you just absorb the dumbest shit floating in the air by osmosis?

>Nazis will never do shit
>won't post his address because she's afraid of Nazis, who are as bad as ISIS now
What did she mean by this?

you been taking a shit on whitey for too long , time for a proper payback

>the tides have changed faggot thanks to (((rub-rub))) as depicted here and pic on this post

Don't forget you made niggers sit at the back of the bus, banned kikes from country clubs and nuked the fuck out of some yellow skinned assholes.

I think most of us are right behind you if you choose to bomb the shit out of Germany once more.

>whites are the cause of pretty much every problem on the planet

1.This is not an explanation, rather it's an admission of your own bias and lack of self awareness.
2.This is dindu nuffin 101.

Please go back to your fucked up backwards village.

It's not even about white supremacy but the anti white talk that has been going on for years
People have forgotten white is right

Thank you white ppl for democracy
Thank you white ppl for ending slavery

Repeat after me, ''I'm a cuck, and I'm on the wrong side of history.''

This is low energy shit posting.

Also isn't it wonderful that all the lefties have come to us to reap the benefits of free speech? Here we are, where we won't be censored and they have had to come to us to talk nonsense.

Proving the superiority of our ideals.

Of course we run this shit

Hey those guys look pretty hot

Truth hurts does it not? Good. Rub that salt deep into that wound little boy.

>wants to know where someone lives so they can beat them up

cool beans

Nazis can act like the niggers and muslims they apparently hate

yeah theyre on the same level as Isis since they run over crowds

whitey has been taking a shit on the world forever

>an admission of your own bias and lack of self awareness.

dang thats like every Sup Forums post in a nutshell

>Tells his opponents to return to their backwards villages
>wants to flood the country with somalians

I stand with white supremacy.
I also stand for giving you and all of your tovarisches free one-way helicopter rides.

Nah fuck off, I hope my grandfather had a whale of a time tripping the bomb switch and watch as bombs reigned down on little hitler fags

It's amazing this little pussy child hasn't killed himself out of self loathing yet

No, you are just the one that is burning down cars, looting businesses, besieging college campuses and ostracize people based on ethnicity, as your despicable ilk done in history - slaughtering millions of working class people, imprisoning them, torturing them, silencing them and hating them while you were spewing shit about equality and social justice.

>isn't the touhou/love live version
Come on OP, you could do better.

suit yourself

The only thing that are protecting (((them))) and dingos are cucked out whites

op is a normie fuck off Normie . where were you when Bernie Sanders supporting mad man was trying to shoot republicans in the park . Some antifa ft bitch died so what .

>every Sup Forums post

Not every single one. But i will admit most are of that very nature.

Does not change i am right in your case. You are no better than the supposed nazis you are fighting.

>whitey has been taking a shit on the world forever
Whitey shit on the world so much, spreading his modern medicine and agriculture, that he's in danger of being swamped by non-whites. And this is the thanks we get from our inferiors

>white supremacist
Stopped reading right there

People that advocate for white identity and for whites to have a right to exist and have interests is not supremacy

Nearly every fucking "white supremacist" would say that Asians and Jews have higher iqs and that blacks can run faster.

"White supremacy" is a slur used by the left to discredit whites.

>>come back to my safe space after you develop the same mental siccness I have

you cant change the fact you failed so hard his granchildren are joining that movement

>WW2 was about white supremacy

Nice try kike. It was about Jewish supremacy

>left wing betacuck tries to shoot a bunch of old men with a semiautomatic rifle
>0 dead
>right wing alpha shoots a bunch of young adults in their physical prime
>annuda shoah

>I'm just going to start a Sup Forums thread wherein I pretend to be a redditor, then leave after 1 post by this ID