Got convinced by the intense shilling here lately and install Brave

>got convinced by the intense shilling here lately and install Brave
>after importing bookmarks from Firefox it crashes instantly and never manages to launch properly after that

Such a piece of shit software. What are some better alternatives to Jewfox?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cliqz
cliqz.com/en/magazine?id=index-193729&ucat=17
cliqz.com/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just continue using firefox with lots of privacy addons and privacy settings + vpn.

>he fell for the Brave meme

TOR if you're an edgelord
joogle chrome if you're a normie

FUCK

this desu

all the browsers these days are shit

and brave still in beta.

only reason to use brave is for when we roll out our network build which cucks google's shit and the cookie dissector

i only have no script and adblock on firefox, why should i care about vpn's etc?

Works fine for me. No crashes and faster loading than Chrome or Firefox.

One day there might be scenario where all your posts online is linked to your real life identity.

Opera is very fast, secure and optimizable + it consumes less resources than any other after a period of time. Just add addons such ublock, ghostery, https everywhere, privacy badger, disconnect...

as for search engine I use duckduckgo but the owner is also jewish, so I would recommend either qwant, startpage or searx.me

for mail use protonmail

Other than a couple issues with videos, i've had a pretty pleasant experience.

opera is closed source shit go away idiot

Waterfox + Qwant

Wouldn't let me load Sup Forums. Started using safari instead.

i would fucking die laughing if someone got a hold of my posts, i'd love to hear them read out in court and i only have 1 anonymous twitter account, not that worried

kill yourselves shills
I use it on desktop (windows), laptop (linux) and phone (android) and it works perfectly on all three.

i use it all the time and works fine with me. was a bit funny at first but they update it regularly because it's still in beta and now it runs just as well as firefox did for me

Cliqz.
Inbuilt search engine.
Cliqz is owned by Hubert Burda Media.
"The Hubert Burda Media Holding is a German media group with headquarters in Offenburg. Its history originates back to the printing business founded in 1903 by Franz Burda in Philippsburg."
Pic related is Franz Burda.
The browser of Sup Forums is Cliqz.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cliqz
cliqz.com/en/magazine?id=index-193729&ucat=17

Prety much this, I've known the NSA could do this to me one day, and I've arranged all of my posts in such a way that if anyone read them from beginning to end, or even just significant portions of them, then they would become redpilled, or they would be able to perceive my sincerity.
The things I want for this world's future are reasonable.
I just say niggers, kikes, whores, etc. and while most people would assume that means I want them all dead, I'm actually just choosing to give credit where it is due, and niggers, kikes, whores etc. don't deserve any fucking credit.

Well I'm happy for you. For me it opens two processes, one consuming 40% CPU and doesn't actually launch, so. Not working so well.

>inb4 win10 get out

Both a desktop and mobile browser.

.webm and sometimes other embedded images never load for me in brave. What do

It only freezes when many tabs+flash player are open.Other than that it works fine.

Works for me.

Download at cliqz.com/en/

just use chrome, it's the best (by a lot)

>this fucking nigger
>who's been spamming Sup Forums with this shit is now posting here

And if Sup Forums is too fucking stupid to fall for it...

Gtfo

It was made from the original Firefox guy, the fuck did you honestly expect?

It took then YEARS to squash a memory leak.

I'm using Pale Moon.
It works great so far.

>not spending your time alternating posts pretending to be a right wing capitalist or far left commie black nationalist

>Ungoogled Chrome
Just don't search google websites you're golden

How are things back in the stone age?

Please stop shilling that terrible botnet browser. It's made by a furfag.

Also

Waterfox is a good alt. to Firefox.
SRWare Iron is a good alt. to Google Chrome.

Brave will literally sell your data. Uninstall immediately. Waterfox will import automatically all your stuff and it's much better.

ungoogled-chromium if you like Chrome so much.

GOOGLE CHROME GUIS ITZ GUD

Honestly yeah Brave fucking sucks. I want it to work so bad and the Git page is active as hell but its going to be a few years before it is usable as a primary browser.

Try Chromium

Been using it on my phone and never had a problem. (Android6.0)

SRWare Iron is better in the sense that it isn't trying to modify Chrome to be without Google. Rather, it aims to modify the Chromium source to have the same features as Google Chrome. Ensures more privacy.

never had a problem with it, i actually quite like it

I've used it with dozens of tabs and had no problems. My machine is decent though.

Using it right now. Works just fine.

>Wouldn't let me load Sup Forums.

lolwut? I'm browsing both Sup Forumss on brave. I love the fact it blocks tracking cookies. I feel like this is a shill thread.

palemoon

I use it and it's pretty good only problem I have is whenever I want to see a webm on gif I have to open it in a new tab because the player doesn't appear

There's a performance bug with handling lots of bookmarks. Brave is in the early alpha versions (v0.18.22). Maybe you're not alpha enough to use it.

You can fix the bug since it's open source, or you can complain like a useless bitch.

I see you've chosen option two.

Brave still needs to improve but ultimately when its ready its worth switching too just because Brendan Eich is such a fucking legend, the man literally invented Javascript, he's done more for the web today than just about anyone else in history.

Waterfox.
It's optimized Firefox without all the telemetry and anti-privacy garbage.
Add-on ublock origin, ublock origin extra and umatrix on top of that and you're good to go.

Brave fucks up videos and streams, freezes up when I touch bookmarks, freezes up when I try to drag a tab off the browser on to another screen. All kinds of silly problems.

Not to mention it's part of the Chinese botnet

get Vivaldi breh

>using a literal shitcoin browser
just use ungoogled chromium or palemoon or something lel

Why did you do that? there is LITERALLY NOTHING wrong with using Firefox. You should have checked to see if they were talking about Brave on Sup Forums before you installed it. If it isn't being shilled on Sup Forums it isn't any good and if people on Sup Forums are saying it's good then it's not.

>Shilling actively against Brave
You do realize you're just making me like using Brave more, google kike.

Sup Forumsman here.
Vivaldi.
Chromium based but made by one of the original Opera guys.
Works with chrome plugins.
Also Cyberfox

linux and android versions seem to be way more stable than windows version.

Still using based IE. It has the best interface, and is fast and does all I need it to do without the spyware of Chrome and SJW of Firefox.

Also Firefox and Chrome don't keep a handy list of recently visited websites in the address bar like IE does.

>Fucks up videos and streams
You have to open them in a new tab.
>Freezes up
Optimize your god damn computer shitter. I have a mid range PC and get no freezing.

>It's a memes
>Bots
The fuck is wrong with it?

My biggest issue with brave is that an interrupted download can't be resumed

>not that worried
haha yes, nor would i be, geeceehqueue. great post

I find it slow af desu