Sup Forums has secured a nuclear bomb. where do we drop it?

Sup Forums has secured a nuclear bomb. where do we drop it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtu.be/KDbcAgYj8ec
youtu.be/wb_4U2UJucE
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ
infogalactic.com/info/Hagarism
youtu.be/zmI2yDAyWYI
infogalactic.com/info/Samson_Option
youtu.be/9DOI3FqCZJE
youtu.be/MqCTvW5URfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guam, then we blame it on the norks

charlottesville

potatonigger is correct

Jerusalem

sweden yes

london
nothing will save that crime-infested, acid-coated shithole but a swift coup de grĂ¢ce

the cube

Jew York City

Drop it on California that state needs to be purged or wiped off the map

You need to ask?

You don't cut off the tail of the dog that's biting you!

My numerals say San Francisco

this

let's see how invincible their cube is

Mecca or Jerusalem

NYC or LA doubtlessly

we must drop it on israel. make them go extinct

Right on the cube of pisslam

you have to nuke NYC too then.

The US capital, Tel Aviv

My homeland.

Use low-yield so the radiation stays longer for a more devastating effect.

Nah, belgium to kill off the EU and horrible chocolate.

Drop it on russia and hope Perimeter is still active

this guy knows

Right over Congress when in session.

London

BRUSSELS

deliver us from evil

Reddit

>israel then blame the entire middle east
FTFY

mecca

NY NY

Not Israel

t. your greatest ally

Jerusalem! Nuke the geophysical connection to Heaven and God for 3 religions, all at once!

But Mecca is so much more fun

MECCA get the clash of civilization kicked off good and proper.

True, nuking Mecca would piss off more mudslimes than nuking Jerusalem would. But I've always liked the idea of wiping that city off the map. People have been fighting over it for thousands of years; let it be taken away from them so they will fight over other things.

berlin

San Fransisco.

No, I live in Berlin. Pick Milwaukee instead.

On you you fucking weeb mongoloid.

Use it as a deterrent to protect /ourservers/. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Only one answer. Mecca.

North Korea

the answer is always antarctica

Mecca getting Nuked(Sub,Bomber,Missile, Truck, False Flag) would cause "World vs Islam".

[KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

It would cause WW3 & allow for a Global/World Government to be created. It would also create a MAD scenario between the 3 major Religions.

Use it as a deterrent to protect /ourservers/. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

can't, because (((nukes))) don't exist

lol what the fuck
go back to your containment thread frank

Why just one nuke? Who the fuck only has one nuke? Even if you wanted to only take one it would be difficult not to grab a few more at the same time.

NUKE the US Capital Tel Aviv. because this time, 6 Million jews will actually DIE!

*squee*

KEK, those jews will NEVER see it coming, because we will blame China for it. and jews and Chinks will NUKE each other into oblivion. 2 Rats with one Stone (or Stein, since jews wil get NUKED)

Israel

I rarely hear anything about the Chinese and the Jews. Do they not get along?

>mfw when chinks and jews lose after Sup Forums tricked them into nuking eachother

LET THE APOCALYPSE BEGIN!!!!!

(pic and clip related)

youtu.be/KDbcAgYj8ec

im sorry forgot the pic.

well China is Red, and since (((Communism))) was invented by (((Karl Marx))), i guess Chinks are ZOGged too like America is. but its still funny to see then tricked into NUKING each other.

This, I want to see muslims mass suicide over their shitty cube

Tel Aviv.

San Antonio

i still think Sup Forums should trick jews and chinks into NUKING eachother, (without spilling over everywhere else tho) lets call it: Operation Hongnukkah Kongnukkah.

muzzies will only get even more MAD (pun intended) over their Glassed Cube. the real Target is Jerusalem, since islam, Christianity, and Mormonism all SPAWN from Judaism. jews are a bigger problem tham muslims, and it was the jews who brought the muslims in Europe. (just like jew Richard Coudenhouve Kalergi wanted)

>tham

THAN

ccc

>nuke the cube
>millions of muslims die of cancer from getting radioactive during pilgrimages
mecca needs to go

Tel Aviv

I actually want to see how mad these faggots will get. What will they do, blow themselves up more/harder?

yes i agree, Mecca must go... but like i said, Jerusalem must go FIRST!!!!!

youtu.be/wb_4U2UJucE
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ

Jerusalem and Mecca should BOTH be NUKED.

but Jerusalem goes first, since jews invented islam. (derived from judaism)

infogalactic.com/info/Hagarism

>According to the book Hagarism, the Arab conquests and the formation of the caliphate were a peninsular Arab movement inspired by Jewish messianism. In alliance with the Jews, the Arabs attempted to reclaim the Promised Land from the Byzantine Empire. The Qur'an was a product of 8th-century edits of various materials drawn from a variety of Judeo-Christian and Middle-Eastern sources while Muhammad was the herald of Umar "the redeemer", a Judaic messiah.[5]

NUKE Jerusalem First!!!!! jews are responsible for islamic INVASION of Europe.

this is the RIGHT Answer!

>Bosnian Flag

are you Croatian? Za Dom Spremni my Friend! lets NUKE moslem Bosniak areas while at it.

THIS!

Canada

>Israeli

FUCK OFF KIKE!!!! you Rats wont survive any longer!!!!!!

6 Gorillions for REAL this time!!!!

Go away Abraham

Israel or Jew-York

how can Sup Forums convince KIM to NUKE pic related?
youtu.be/zmI2yDAyWYI

nuclear bombs dont exist.

Need I say any more?

>LOL NUKES ARE FAKE

if they dont exist, why do jews threaten to use them on the whole World?

infogalactic.com/info/Samson_Option

>The Samson Option is the name that some military analysts and authors have given to Israel's deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a "last resort" against a country whose military has destroyed much of Israel. Commentators also have employed the term to refer to situations where non-nuclear, non-Israeli actors, have threatened conventional weapons retaliation, such as Yasser Arafat[1] and Hezbollah.[2

kek

Jew York of course. London comes second.

Jew York would crash the global economy with no survivors and probably take out some pretty high ranking banksters out. They are the real threat, not some sandniggers in Mecca or plumbers in Tel-Aviv.

Jew York is, as the Documentary Der Ewige Jude put out, the Capital of Worlds jewry.

if we get rid if israel, dont forget Jew York too.

but why London? is it because its full of Abrahamists (islamic variety) and has one as Mayor? or is it because its the Rothschild HQ since Rothschild bought the English Stock Market after Napoleon? either way, i agree with that also.

at 28:34 it clearly says what i said.

youtu.be/9DOI3FqCZJE

Muslims as a whole won't care too much. If you are well versed in history you will know that Mecca was sacked before and all of their holy sites were desecrated with the bodies of the dead, with their black rock that absorbs sin or whatever being stolen.

Long story short a group of Shiite radicals circa 900 A.D. lived around Bahrain and called themselves the Qarmatians. One of their major tenants was they hated the haaj (Muslim pilgrimage to Mecca) and set about constantly raiding caravans both for slaves and because "fuck you people who go on haaj it is superstitious and archaic." Around 950 A.D. (or maybe exactly 950 I forget) the Qarmatians marched on Mecca. After realizing that they couldn't capture the city via siege they decided to request peaceful access to the city as all Muslims regardless of creed were allowed access to the holy city, the Qarmatians swore to not slaughter the population. Once allowed inside they slaughtered the population, desecrated some holy well with dead bodies,, and stole the rock and held it for ransom. For their brazen actions the Qarmatians suffered zero repercussions, their kingdom began to decline after the collapse of the Abbasids since they could no longer raid a wealthy but dying empire, and in like 1050 or something some other Muslims revolted and were assisted by the Seljuks allowing them to finally be defeated.

Long story short if you nuke Mecca you will piss off Muslims but you won't end their religion just like nuking Rome won't cause the end of Catholicism.

>or is it because its the Rothschild HQ since Rothschild bought the English Stock Market after Napoleon? either way, i agree with that also.

jew Alfred L Werker mafe a Film about it.

youtu.be/MqCTvW5URfY

its exactly like i said before:

>
>
>

>mafe

MADE. sorry i hurry up by bringing some Sauce.

Hey guys, we still have 100 megaton Czars, but their expiration date approaches. Would be a shame to recycle the babies. If, say, you could drop your Fatmen somewhere round Grozny and blame it on muzzies we can glass entire Levant.

>Levant

the only part of Levant that should get NUKED is the Zionist Occupied part of it.

>Grozny

but wouldnt that mean NUKING YOUR COUNTRY????

i know Grozny is in Chechnya and Chechnya is full of muslims, but let Tsar Putin decide it.

also, Nukes cant Expire, so that sounds Stupid.

Stupid fucking question.
San Francisco of course. Faggotry dies on the ground and doesn't take communicable flight in the prevailing winds, so we are safe.

I was going to say Ankara but the cloud would probably take me as well sooner or later if that were to happen.

Israel

Also the Cube and the rest of Arabia, at the very least. I trust you'd want to cleanse Egypt and the like by hand?
>but wouldnt that mean NUKING YOUR COUNTRY????
We need casus belli, Dolf. Without getting nuked first we can't nuke anyone. Besides, It's not like we didn't that before.
Nukes can and do expire, unfortunately. Slower than most weapons, but unlike other weapons you can not suffer them to fail. It's pretty easy to build a warhead to last for centuries, but we'd rather increase the yield or decrease the size.

Mecca.

Gas the bikes, race war now.

>Also the Cube and the rest of Arabia, at the very least. I trust you'd want to cleanse Egypt and the like by hand?

no, we need to NUKE judea first and foremost, then we can get rid of the Cube. judea first, to be NUKED that is, THEN, we can move other targets.

>We need casus belli, Dolf. Without getting nuked first we can't nuke anyone. Besides, It's not like we didn't that before.

you basically want a 9/11 (but worse with Nukes) Style False Flag to start the Instant Sunshine? if (((Dick Cheney))) heard that before 9/11, i imagine it would have been WORSE. and when you did a False Flag before with Nukes?

>Nukes can and do expire, unfortunately. Slower than most weapons, but unlike other weapons you can not suffer them to fail. It's pretty easy to build a warhead to last for centuries, but we'd rather increase the yield or decrease the size.

thanks for info, Boris. (hey you called me Dolf, and chose to Strike Back too)

Washington DC
Civil war II Now

Jerusalem first, Mecca SECOND.

No where you fucking tards need to focus on ideas.

ok sorry, i now found out the RusAnon said about Nuclear Tests, NOT False Flags.

speaking of Nukes, does anyone think the Mossad might pull up a Nuclear 9/11, maybe in regards to Korea amd Guam?

>amd

AND. wow, can you imagine how many Craters would the World have from my Shitty Grammar?