Most homophobic nazis are actually depressed gay people, only they don't know about it...

most homophobic nazis are actually depressed gay people, only they don't know about it, usually because of an abusive father figure.

opinions on statement?

saging with an image uploaded

are you projecting?

it's how it worked out for me, but I'm gay now and still right wing.

so u r right winged but supporting free love, among any genders?

I agree OP. The only reason people hate gays is became they want cocks up where they shit. It's completely logical.

this statement is the reason I hate gays and dykes...most hate you because YOURE GAY nothing to do with been in the closet

Closeted gays are a mutual enemy.

How about saging this shitty thread?

Yes I agree with you, homophobes are actually secret homos.

Racists are actually secret anti racists.
Atheists secretly love religion and God.
Antiracists secretly want all niggers to be exterminated.
Zionists are actually secret pro-Palestinians.
Sunnis are actually secret Shiites.
Pro open borders globalist shills are secretly anti immigration.
And of course, faggots are secretly straight.

This makes total sense.

well, i don't have reason to hate them. and i never can refuse a bowl of pussy. why bother with them. to tell others what they can and can not do. i don't give a flying fuck about people who want to fuck elevators. do you? the only reason I can think of is blind religious hate, though for many childhood years. or jealousy of freedom. and feeling hated disgusted by your own self.

fake and gay

sage

Help me, I'm an arachnophobe

and i get that joke over and over again. that atheists secretly love religion and god. haha so funny.
Did noone hear of a sad clown? or an egoistic man who is secretly insecure? it's called defense mechanism.

>opinions on statement?
A 'statement', what we with highschool diplomas call 'an assertion' needs to be refrenced, with some type of data such as a survey.

Your childish post isn't an 'opinion', it's conjecture: a guess, a strawman, an imagination.

Grow the fuck up, and try to get back into school so you dont live the rest of your life sounding like an idiot.

im using logic here whether you see it or not. i just started the argument that way because of stylistic choices.

why do you want to fuck spiders you freak

People who are homophobe phobes are secretly homophobes, they are just to afraid to admit it.

For every sad clown there are 100 happy clowns who love their work. For every insecure egotistical man there are 100 very confident egotistical Alpha males. For every secret faggot who hates homos there are 100 men who are sincerely disgusted by that filthy degenerate STD spreading unnatural behavior faggots engage in.

Calling us secret homos is not going to make us start liking homos. I mean sure you can do it all you want, just saying it's not gonna work.

and what if in that rejection against other possibilities of ways to live lives, because of an abused childhood where you heard over and over again that you are not good enough of a person. whether you are gay or not. so you are actively looking for people who deserve your hate.

when I said most homophobic nazis i meant those who have a special hate for gay people. id say fanatic hate.