Ahhhh

Well that explains it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWF5i0qvf3Q
seekingalpha.com/news/3288828-godaddy-cracks-charlottesville
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek
i wish them goodluck

man, I thought the left was supposed to be very anti-jewish since they love the palestinians

Anglin is joking you faggots. They are kicked out of their domain...

This.

this reads more like a shitpost from Anglin

Just curious, how do they "shut it down forever!"

>anonymous hacking Sup Forums
>anonymous in 2017

Red Ice Radio was taken down too.

> youtube.com/watch?v=uWF5i0qvf3Q

we wuz hakers and shiet

what a bunch of self righteous kids calling themselves hackers. Fighting for something they don't understand to achieve a goal that they can't comprehend.

>SITES
>SIGHTS
Illiterate monkeys, from the start "anonymous" has been controlled opposition for whatever the needs whenever the needs.

hi mossad

Who do they believe they are? Heroes? Freedom fighters? All they do is censor and attack innocents.

Meanwhile they only get wealthier; muslims and niggers continue to beat and rape women and children in their own countries and in others, and the world is still filled with miserable people.

Gotta take down some shitty neonazi blog though as that's the clear threat. Ebin. Anonymous is a codeword for virgin

Fucking jewish hackers at it again!

>heh my worldview is infallible and therefore anyone who disagrees with it simply isnt as enlightened as me

something awful faggots need to be beheaded on livestream

>)

You got played.

Anonymous is such shit, when will they do anything that's good for society?

They are kids and minors mostly. Its easy to see that due to their "black or white" view on justice.

They usually target people driven by their own sense of justice and punishment. The attacks come swiftly and without remorse without any time beforehand for the victim to plead its case.

It is ironic in a way, they fight for the innocent, they fight for their vision of justice which more than often makes them the villains.

They victimize random people over alleged accusations making their lives living hell in the process and all that so their view on justice could be enforced.

>Daily Stormer in our sites
>sites
A typical Anglin malapropism. What is he up to?

LOL at all the retards here and in the MSM falling for that obvious troll post.

The statement literally says that 'we are here to defend the Jews' and makes reference to Anglin being in Lagos, Niggeria which is a Stormer inside joke.

God you people are stupid.

They had them in their 'sites' for months, eh?

RED ICE was taken down

See
Henrik's iPhone was hacked while he was at the Rally in C'Ville

>spelling mistake in very first sentence
They don't want to be taken seriously, do they?

>implying anonymous is organized in any way
>implying anonymous isn't just the title someone claims when they want to be anonymous

Newfags

Did GoDaddy post THEY were removing the site and that they'd need a new domain in 24 hours? user didn't have shit to do with this

how meta.

fuc nazis

>the fat slut article

People are surprised? The is a suicide

I can only assume this is some meme, but (((Anonymous))) turned out just like Zimbabwe did. Once those who made it what it was left, it wasn't even a shadow of its former self. In fact the only difference between the two is that one of them changed the name and the other didn't.
To show you just how retarded (((Anonymous))) are now, do you remember

>Operation Blitzkrieg
>Expect us

That's basically all you need to know about how fucking retarded they really are.

>Left
>Contradicting themselves?
Nothing new then

So now we call them (((anonymous))) ???

Fucking retards. I think back to when they called for action against Ghadaffi back in 2011 iirc, idiots falling for a hidden agenda that's not in their own long term interests.

>in our sites
>sites

What the fuck did the DailyStormer have to do with the whale's death?

Anonymous is CIA and Mossad pretending to be the voice of the people.

The stormer better not die, that's where I get my news from. Anglin is the fucking man.

It was a troll by Anglin and Anonymous fell for it.

He made them a laughing stock. Hackers have been trying to bring the Stormer down for almost a day and they've done nothing lol

>sites
>sights

In this situation are they the same? I stopped reading after that. I am fairly certain the quick rundown:

>user group claims is not gay
>user group continues to act otherwise

Having it in their sites means that they had it bookmarked.

The two main Alt-Right sites are TRS & Altright.com, Anonymous didn't do shit to them.

Literally nothing wrong with the way that guy looks. He's slimmer than the average American.

Newfriends, it is a shitpost by Anglin. The real story is the fact that GoDaddy are taking down their hosting of the site, which is an actual problem.

What takes them months we can get done in an afternoon.

Anonymous + Communism = Communymous

GoDaddy is booting them for their servers. They need to find a new host.

He posted the Twitter dodge banner

> RoadKill

Apparently pointing out how ironic this was, merited a take down.

I agree it's retarded that hey support a Jew hating country like Palestine and call us the nazis

I'd love to see that Terms of Service

>in our sites
>sites
Fucking useless niggers

Thanks Anonymous. They all came here. Like we didn't have enough going on to deal with. Guess they'll be shutting us down next thanks to the migration crisis they caused.

I think you were addressing the wrong person? you didn't seem to address anything I wrote.

>getting rid of a containment site
These retards don't understand how anything works. Getting rid of the daily stormer doesn't fix anything. They just go other places. Namely here... Christ I wish these double niggers would get the fuck off my animu website.

i have a son who is 3 years old, i am very shy but once you get to know me im an idiot

the real anonymous would never censor free speech.

Anglin said mean words and someone got offended

Heh....i remember my first day using nmap

Agreed.

Should've called her a coal burner instead

Yea but they fight their idea of injustice. Nazis are now everyones favorite punching bag.

Damn, in your sites? That's dangerous stuff.

Btw, lrn2photoshop and stop using paint you dumb nigger.

Photoshopwarriors.

"anonymous" are such faggots

it's clearly either a false flag or newfags that aren't even red pilled yet

this stuff really ended in around '13 with just a few oldfags still hanging in there til I dunno '14-15'. The retarded SJW infestation was too much, and many simply just grew up

>in defense of the jewish people

i thought it was something like that... because WE are anonymous and we are literally Hitler.

Nope. GoDaddy informed TDS editor Andrew Anglin the site would be taken offline for a ToS violation: seekingalpha.com/news/3288828-godaddy-cracks-charlottesville

aNoNyMoOsE had LITERALLY nothing to do with it.

>IN OUR SITES FOR MONTHS NOW
>SITES

U wot mate?

It appears that the Israeli Intelligence Agency is now using "Anonymous" as an alias.

Anonymous has been a deep state apparatus for a while now

>in our sites
Image Familiar

"UNITE FOR JEWISH PEOPLE"

THIS IS A JOKE PEOPLE

SAGE THIS SHIT FROM ORBIT

Sup Forums is getting hacked right now by the best of the best, expect us!!!

We are anomalous
We do not forget
We do not remember
Protect us

Hi JIDF.

>hackers in defense of the jewish people

how fucking gay is that

> A Jew says Sup Forumsacks needs to expect them, like /pol never expects it to be the jews..

Anonymous faggots aren't doing jack shit

GoDaddy is shutting them down. They already gave them 24 hours notice to move the domain to another host. Anonymous LARPing niggers are just taking advantage of this and claiming credit for it.

>default ice weasel quicklinks.
Ok script kiddie. Don't pwn us with your 730-day exploitz

we didnt do anything wrong :(:(

Of course we didn't, we weren't driving that car or blocking the traffic.

Oyyyy

>t. newfag

How To Ddos Attack ?
xD'd

This never stops being funny to me

fake news

>sql injection
>in 2017

every fucking time
shills always go after appearance
that could be the ugliest piece of human flesh on the planet and i'd still wouldnt care
they are my people and i will defend my people, you faggots think societies were built on "good looks"
get the fuck of my board

>if we went after appearance EVERY FUCKING TIME you'd be rekt to shreds

OY VEY THE GOYIM HAVE GONE TOO FAR SHUT IT DOWN

>Anonymous
>relevant
Daily Stormer was removed from GoyDaddy's domain. Anonymous nowadays only knows how to hack twitter accounts

another victory for anomalous