Charlottesville victim's mom: 'I can't be angry because that would make me hate

How does this make you feel assholes?

>Jabba the hut taking the high road

>How does this make you feel
Like Mcdonalds was a mistake.

/thread

>How does this make you feel assholes?

It doesn't

Holy shit. She looks exactly like my mom. Just evil instead.

Love moves refugees into city centers. Hate moves mountains. Id rather move mountains.

Leftists are incapable of hating evil, this is why they themselves are evil.

Any bathroom pics? Asking for a friend

"She" has no theory of consequental thinking.
That being said, I'm glad that one of them died.

Hungry

She's glad the coalburner is dead just like the rest of us.

>Burn the coal pay the toll.

Disgusting racemixers.

Looks like the watermelon doesn't fall far from the tree

To hate is just to feel intense or passionate dislike for....

Why can't she hate? Ya, she sounds like a libtard.

I hate antifa, blm, and liberals.

I would imagine her blood pressure is already dangerously high anyway.

She's probably not angry because she didn't like her daughter.

You liberals make me sick!!!

dump truck

and fuck white people

You guys are vile lol.

Wow, she really took the moral Highground here. I guess we all just go home now- oh wait.

Thats the exact cucked philosophy which has allowed communism and hatred of whites to fester and spread

*tips fedora*

Q: Why are Sup Forumssters always making fat jokes when the murderer was a fat shit, and Donald Trump is also an unapologetic, McDonald's-eatin' fatass?

hivemind

She grew up a monster daughter.

That woman died when she became a leftist, well before that car hit her

Like she's too good for her piece of shit nazi son

She is a retard

Makes me feel like she never truly loved her daughter and is using the opportunity to grandstand and virtue signal, TBQH

Haha upvote!

Diabetes killed her nerves... or "the sugars", as black people refer to it.

What a dumb weak bitch.

>liberals pretending they care about white trash

Fuck off, faggots
Miss piggy is getting hit by that challenger in purgatory on an infinite loop and her nasty skag of a mother is too caught up in golden girls reruns to care

that lady is super drunk

I bet she's glad, and properly rewarded her just due
and probably nigger relatives as well xD

Ask this guy, he has a very strong opinion on the matter (circled in red, pic related).

How emotionally immature do you have to be to say shit like this?
Yeah just deny any feelings of anger or hate you have, I'm sure that will work out just fine.

>liberals
>not trashy

I can't be angry because as far as I know, the driver was trying to escape the group of people my daughter was a part of because they wouldn't stop attacking his car, and he eventually panicked.

pretty good tbqh

Sad. Her emotional range has been so crushed by leftist demoralization, she can't even get angry on behalf of her daughter.

Cuckstians never say anything worthwhile

Fat women are worse as fat men still can have great value.

Most top tier women will fuck a fat guy. Top tier men without mental issues won't fuck fat women, unless it's their wife and they are trapped in the relationship.

I think "having a conversation" is the most annoying leftists double speak of the last few years. The reason no one wants to have a conversation with these people is because getting shouted at through a bull horn and pepper sprayed is no normal person's idea of productive dialogue.

Fat parents have fat kids

BWWWHAHAHA

I makes me sad that my country is made up of apathetic husks who do what state programming tells them to do.

Truly a light has gone out.

is she an...aborigine?

>Punch nazis!
You go girl!
>Violence occurs
This is unacceptable!

Wow I wonder what's going on

>Charlottesville victim's mom:
prove she had a child, prove the child really lived, prove the child really died

Sad that people are so far gone that they respond to their daughters death by virtue signaling.

She clearly didn't like her degenerate daughter.

Why is first post always the best post?

I'm glad the bitch realizes the world is better without her land-whale libtard daughter in it.

It's because they have a shallow affect. Most people would retreat would the public spotlight but some can't help themselves.
>My daughter is dead, time to make a scene
they're disgusting, basically

*retreat from

>angry is bad, no matter what we should never feel angry

Where the fuck did this meme come from because it's fucking absurd and probably plays a role in the passivity of the white population.

It's a boomer meme
>if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all

Nice

Make's me feel like I'M GONNA STEP ON THE GAS TONIGHT I'LL FLY AND BE YOUR LOVER

I guarantee she is lying, just like all lefties.

They are chomping at the bit to string this guy up. At the end of the day he will be not-guilty of anything other than being attacked by a mob, and defending himself by running.

We know what these mobs have done to other humans. They don't play fair. This guy just brought a challenger with him to even the odds.

People should interview her how her daughter espoused anti White hate and promoted White genocide. Her daughter was a terrorist and killed by an anti terrorist

That was a seriously smooth exit

What kind of a piece of shit parent says virtue signalling things like that. Brainwashed idiot been watching too many movies.

How cucked can one person be

She's just as fat as her pig daughter

She is a failure of a human being.

Want sex ?
Send vegena or i rape you

rofl and just what was her daughter doing with violent pseudo revolutionaries then

I don't feel anything. I've been desensitized to other people's suffering. I think Im ready for war to be honest.

Is this what marines feel like after training? A total lack of empathy for the enemy?

POOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fucking moron at the end. Reverse lights are on and runs up behind the car.

I hate you too, user.

>custom map

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fat coal burner had a fat mum, quelle surprise!!!

shes secretly glad her disapointment of a daughter is dead?

That's probably the closest thing to a "female cuck" I've ever seen. A woman who doesn't fly into a fucking rage when someone hurts one of her babies. The bastard who did it would have to beg the judge for a life sentence, if he did that to my kid, because I would be waiting for him when he got out of prison.

How do you lose your fucking KID to someone and not hate them? It's fucking inhuman.

DAY OF THE CAR

PHYSICALLY MOVED

She's being a good christian. Isn't it interesting what a good christian looks like?

>Is this what marines feel like after training? A total lack of empathy for the enemy?
Not at all. Skinnerian training gets them into a mode where they can shoot at another human without second givings, but the emotional toll of it is usually extreme. They find their own ways of dealing with it (or don't, and go insane).

Fuck off. My mother was a Christian, and she was the same way. I can't even think of any of the old fundie vaginas I knew who would react this way to one of their children being murdered.
This is just gross. Someone who can use their child's death to moralize. What a fucking psycho.

Full quote: "I can't be angry because anger will make me hate and hate only leads to more hate and there's just no point to that. Heather wouldn't have wanted that either. She would've said, 'why hate? What does that accomplish? What would that do for anybody?' That's how I raised her and that's how I believe myself."

Wtf i like Hans now

My sides.

She should be angry at the police and city council for letting things escalate the way they did. You're supposed to do the same thing you do with every other rally like this - keep the rally and the counter protest physically separated at all costs. Instead they disrupted everything by cancelling the permit after everybody had already gathered and allowed the groups to clash, seemingly intentionally, and it got somebody killed in the process.

This is some next level cucking. If commies killed my daughter I would firebomb their asses.

She is weak.This is why her daughter was a traitor to her country,her race and her heritage.
One less commie to deal with.

Makes me think of that cucked family who let their daughter be raped and slaughtered by African niggers who she was there to help, and then forgave them and shook their hands and shit. Dead commies is always good news, though, you cant rain on our parade.

Suppressing your feelings isn't healthy. You cannot NOT feel hate. You'll just bottle it up and it'll burst out eventually.

Are all the women in that family single and fat?

The amount of retards that ran up BEHIND THE CAR

"I can't be angry because that would make me hate". = "I want to virtue signal as being above the fray while the young and dumb do violence on my behalf."