Hey guys arguing with a black person now and they said white supremacists kill more blacks than black supremacists kill...

hey guys arguing with a black person now and they said white supremacists kill more blacks than black supremacists kill whites in the modern day. can any of you provide me with some evidence as to why this freak is WRONG??? stats would be nice but anythin that helps will do

The best way to discredit the left is to join it. Use their rhetoric and blow it out of proportion. If thousands of right wingers started larping as lefties advocating stupidity like white people should be sterilised, white people should not be allowed to go to school, pokemon or this or that should be banned because they are racist, only blacks should be allowed to be ceo's and whatever else stupid we could think of and do this for years people would really start to becoming fed up with this shit and they would target the left. Create your own leftie blogs and twitter accounts and research their thinking and vocabulary. Take their way of thinking and multiply it x5. Make them look retarded and dangerous. Weaponise their derangement against them.

Shadilay, brother. MAGA

fuck off kike

We should become the kikes. We should play their game. We should learn from them.

Eh, neither white supremacists nor black supremacists kill many of each other. Nationalists tend to be strange bedfellows.

Blacks kill more whites for certain, but they generally aren't nationalists, just garden variety thugs with chips in their shoulders.

i don't mean white supremacists killing black supremacists, i mean black supremacists killing whites. or even just blacks killing whites but there has to be proof it's race related.

> "Trust a snake before a Jew and a Jew before a Greek,but don't trust an Armenian."

Just look up interracial crime stats, any lib talking after that is not worth your time.

i don't mean black supremacists killing white supremacists*

basically i mean not supremacists killing a supremacists, just race related murders.

also i already redpilled them on that, but now they've challenged me that whites commit more race related murders. whilst i have no evidence, i know this not to be true. i just need hard evidence cus this one's a pudding head

Wtf? How brainwashed must somebody be in order to deny statistics?

that's the thing, i ain't got the stats on the race related murders. like we can pull out stats on blacks committing more murder in a jiffy, but now i have to prove blacks commit more racist murders now! that's where u guys need to help me

Those statistics are probably skewed in the favour of blacks. Even if you can find them be sure that they will be toned down in order to make whitey look worse than the kangz.

gimme something guys. black panther terrorism, anything. a lot of lefties waiting on me with smarmy comments

this. just copy and past it .

i've got this one but is there anything in there that proves blacks commit more murders based on hating whites than whites committing murdering based on hating blacks?

i'm being called "mr. devil advocate"

Ive got a whole folder of these, I dont think there would be statistics of this specifically available, because most luberals dont consider crimes against whites as being possible hate crimes.

thanks to the user who compiled these

at least nobody called them racist

>arguing with a black person
that's waste of effort
Why don't you just argue with a dog

Tell him its a civil war

thanks for the contributions so far, just need a really solid one to put the nail in the coffin

.m,

bnh

top stuff, we all know they do it out of an inferiority complex for our race. you got any pics that prove they did it cus the victim was white?