Leftists are ruining America. If it was a BLM rally, everyone would be fine with it...

Leftists are ruining America. If it was a BLM rally, everyone would be fine with it. But as soon as a white person protests, trying to save history, he's evil. Black people can say we need to kill cops, but white people can't even protect history without being considered bigoted. How can this be legal? Identifying individuals and releasing personal info? How can standing up for what you believe in get you fired, leaving you without money to live? It's absolutely disgusting. This is a new low, even for Democrats.

Maybe if they cared about their jobs, they would've been at work instead of attending a Nazi rally

>If it was a BLM rally, everyone would be fine with it. But as soon as a white person protests, trying to save history, he's evil.
Pointing this out over and over again is not working, despite what the alt-light may think.

It was Saturday you dimwit.

reported

It wasn't a Nazi rally. It was protesting the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue, but things escalated and turned violent.

>Nazi rally
You've been jewed pretty severely.

DIN

Oh I forgot we shit the entire country down on Saturdays

I've lost BLM protesters their jobs myself, actually

Do you not get days off, is the concept foreign? Saturday and Sunday are the most common days off to have.

Good work. I'm proud.

republicans going full nazi

I work between 80-90 hours a week, 7 days a week, yes. I take my days off whenever I want them, I don't let my schedule get cucked by a calender

Either way, political beliefs shouldn't cost you your job or compromise your safety.

Does the employer have no rights? What if they don't want to employ racists, did they have no choice?
No one "made" them lose their job, that's the thing you don't seem to understand. The decision to terminate is solely up to the employer.

Save history vs Saving lives. Damn you have a victim just as bad as any sjw on tumblr.

>muh jews
>muh left wings
>muh antifa
>muh deep state
>muh george soros
>muh statue
>muh history

There's a reason germany doesn't have statues of Hitler in town squares. The atrocities comitted by the losing South should not be rewarded. They kept people enslaved white and black in order to help the rich get richer. You aren't protecting white history, you're protecting rich people history.

What if the employer doesn't want to employ certain people but is forced to because of affirmative action? What if he doesn't want to bake your faggot cake?

Muh nigger.

A decision that's automatic to avoid bad business.

Statues of Hitler shouldn't be erased either. It's a reminder not to repeat our mistakes.

You're a dipshit who invariably does really terrible work.

They never had jobs in the first place though

Dox the faggot pol

The cops chose Communism. They side with AntiFa and BLM. They are loyal servants to Jewry. Even Faux news, already Milquetoast unless the issue is about NeoCohen priorities is now in alliance with CNN

>certain people
Yeah sorry we have laws that prevent discrimination based on race, that must be really inconvenient for you

But it's still their choice

Hitler did nothing wrong. Now how about that statue of Lenin the mass-murdering Jewish commie in Seattle? What about statues of MLK the nigger plagiarist and woman beater? Seriously it's time to bring guns to the next rally instead of tiki torches. Whites aren't permitted to assemble and speak? WAR.

>wasn't a Nazi rally
There's that cognitive dissonance again. Close your eyes to reality if you wish, it doesn't change the fact that Unite the Right was a white nationalist Nazi larpfest

It's very inconvenient when whites cannot have a rally and speak freely because we are discriminated against as a race.

GUYS IT'S LOGAN JAMES SMITH... loganjsmith at gmail... According to previous threads, 123 brentwood drive oak ridge tn... Send some pizza and shit

It would have been better to call it a 'Communist Rally'. Both AntiFa and BLM allied for a Communist revolution. They are the new Bolshevik foot soldiers

>LOGAN JAMES SMITH
Tell me more about this faggot.

WITNESSED

I like how the world cries out over the destruction of .
But we cant anymore have a statue of a man that lost.
The Assyrians murdered and enslaved millions upon millions. No one knows history.

Seems to me like they had their rally, didn't they? Did at any point the government prevent them from assembling or inhibit their free speech?

>Does the employer have no rights? What if they don't want to employ racists, did they have no choice?
If the individual is not bringing their politics to work, they don't care.

My employ specifically doesn't give a flying fuck one way or another. Not a single fight verbal or otherwise broke out...through the entire election. How is this possible?

Oh because we are all professional people who really show up to work, just to work. Most of us don't give a flying fuck about others' opinions either way.

Fuck all you crybabys and the queer ass employers. This is racism at its core, it is just directed at proud whites. The point of "my story" is that people are starting to wake up, and not give a fuck if they hurt your feelings. Your feelings are not attached to me. Why should I continue to bend in my beliefs to better someone else? Why should I feel guilty?

This problem can be boiled down to 2 people. Real Americans, and others.

Its everywhere on eight chan pol last night... His address, name, landline, cell, relatives info, social media, pics of his house... It might still be there rn... I can't say too much here tho bc I've already been banned 3 TIMES BY THE FAGGOT MODS

>Lenin was a mass murderer
>MLK was a plagiarist
Where are you getting your information, infowars?

yes you fucking retard

Words of an absolute wage slave. I'm on the road too and I do max 65 hours in 5 days

Except they didn't. It was a rhetorical question. No government authority at any point in Saturday prevented or restricted their right of assembly or speech.

> I'm on the road too and I do max 65 hours in 5 days
elog cuck

> it was a BLM rally, everyone would be fine with it.
its just that black people dont have jobs

I dont try to make sense often, but this shit is exactly the kind of thing that will ruin the internet for everybody down the road. These niggers think its cool now, but at some point somebody is going to turn all this responsibility OFF for our own good and theyll have to go back to trolling outside starbucks on a wednesday morning with whatever rightious cause crawled in their ass that day.

>How can standing up for what you believe in get you fired

Sup Forums was doxing everyone after the Berkeley riots. The white nationalists being dox'd however are not fucking mask wearing cowards, they believe in what they stand for and if being fired is part of the consequences, well so be it.

So you seriously think the Unite the Right movement was planned and organized by communists and blacks? What a drooling moron.

>oi vey, goyim, didn't you see the flags!

the local government banned the rally twice and the aclu forced them to capitulate
during the rally the police were ordered too an area which was denied too the white nationlists (to stand in a line with a bunch of anti-fa faggot counter protesters)
the white nationalists were assaulted again and again for two days. than some pissed off dude runs his car into the shits and again the rally is banned.
literally the local and national government are expressing the banning of thought crime as we speak so it isn't just rhetoric faggot

>black
>job
pick 1

>take part in antisocial activities
>"how can they arrest me???!"
Sage

Nobody cares if you want to celebrate your white heritage. The problems arise when you actively endorse the systematic murder of all blacks, spics, Muslims, kikes, communists and liberals (a majority of the population, mind you)

You are absolutely retarded or are baiting me. Free speech and assembly was infringed. Civil war is the next step. Sides are being chosen and lines drawn. As a war vet I know certain things and have certain contacts. During the next weeks and months there will be extreme escalation as leftists begin to use firearms, chemical weapons and incendiaries against whites they label as Nazis. A breaking point wil come and the gloves come off, Leftists get gunned down everywhere and anywhere they are found and this continues until the coastal cities are burned to the ground and the population of the USA reduced by at least 100,000,000 people. You Bolshevik idiots will be responsible for provoking the greatest bloodbath in history. Good job faggots.

>Sup Forums was doxing everyone after the Berkeley riots.
>fat girl who set someone on fire
>liberal who attempted to murder someone with a bike lock
>faggot that peppersprayed a girl in the face

B-BUT YOU WERE DOING THE SAME THING TRYING TO DOX THESE INNOCENT AND PEACEFUL PROTESTERS /r/POL!