In 1939, I didn’t hear war coming. Now its thundering approach can’t be ignored

> theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/14/1939-second-world-war-fascist-thundering-approach-hitler

what have you done Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ln7rx
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/14/1939-second-world-war-fascist-thundering-approach-hitler
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229643/This-isnt-Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CRASHING THIS PLANET

>what have you done Sup Forums?

Wife cooked some Lecsó and I just came back from a walk with my dogs

archive.is/Ln7rx

Nice. Just finished a cup of coffee and am soon going to get to work writing.

With no survivors

He was wrong then and he is wrong now. I love Harry, but his radar is shite.

Guad

Not even a nazi, but if the choice is
>be an evil white supremacist
Or
>be a cuck who advocates your own eradication and dispossession
I think the choice is clear. Fuck leftists.

basically this.

Yeah, no. 90% of Americans don't give a shit about Charlottesville beyond thinking violence is bad and are continuing on with their lives normally. I mean, only one person died. It's really not that big of a deal.

if the fake nazis in america start acting up will the REAL nazis in europe awaken :thinking:

Where is nordbro!

Has our hero fallen? In our darkest hour will we have to suffer through making our own archive.is links?

Please return to us nordbro!

You must be tested

>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/14/1939-second-world-war-fascist-thundering-approach-hitler

archive.is/Ln7rx

Please remember to archive

Once Baby Boomers and Gen X begin to empathize with their white children's rage... Let's just say you're about to witness some fun shit.

>Once Baby Boomers and Gen X begin to empathize
>things that will never happen.

Baby Boomers are 70, and Gen Xers are 50. They aren't doing shit.

They don't need to do shit, as long as the step out of the way, you're fucked.

All of the constant crying shitwolf about muh nazis.

Why the fuck did I just waste my precious time reading that shit? Good old goy still believing the 80 year old (((propaganda)))
What did I really expect from The Guardian? Here's what other British Vets say. There is a good reason for the rise of the Right in western countries that the old goy cant see

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229643/This-isnt-Britain-fought-say-unknown-warriors-WWII.html

You're a big movement

I'm in my 40's. I redpilled my white sons and now they fight for our cause. I have a six figure income that helps finance our cause. What the fuck have you done virgin NEET other than LARP muh nat-soc on here. Shut the fuck up and do something. Our people our losing.