NO PLATES 1111

Why does he say the car had no plates? Why is he covered in white shit like a crisis actor?
youtu.be/Ewxba5-vdhA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eOCcRnvMPEU
youtube.com/watch?v=YzhqO3iYlxk
twitter.com/Rebelutionary_Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"They knew there was no license plate on it so they thought he was a cop."

Don't let this slide!

There is no doubt in my military mind that this guy is a rehearsed LIMP shill who was coached to repeat his script word for word, he also promoted his .org non-profit on air

bump

I noticed that too. He seemed to stumble over his lines about there not being a license playt. Really though, what's up with the white make up they always use in these crisis events? It doesn't even make sense in this case. I understand if it's supposed to look like concrete dust, but wth?

Where the check'em meme of the license plate?

I can't remember who he was talking to at the time, but he reminded me of one time CNN interviewed a "person on the street" and it ended up being a CNN employee...

youtube.com/watch?v=eOCcRnvMPEU

Kek thanks

Why is this such a high quality image? This shit looks so produced.

I saw him during livestream before Cucks news was around. He recanted his story VERBATIM to the streamer. Same deets, same no plates, same "white ntlist waved him along after he backed out"

Milk Fag-crisis actor for hire

"Unicorn Riot is not actually paid protesters..."
DOTR cannot happen soon enough.

Guess they we're expecting an explosion?

>Why does he say the car had no plates?
Is he talking about front plates which are not a requirement in 100% of the country?

That's a Jew

Requirement in Massachusetts

Why does he sound like a gigantic faggit-lisping, dick-sucking mega homo?

There are a lot of crisp, HD photos from impressive angles perfect for a front page news story despite that we're being told that this car unexpectedly sped into a crowd of people.

looks like that creepy guy from that gif making a bunch of weird facial expressions

This is the wrong way to transport someone that has been hit by a car. They are laid flat, and wedge are placed either side of the head to keep the spine straight. This is the girl you see riding the back of the car, and landing behind the truck. Hollywood stunt bullshit. Fake as fuck.

Oh, my....

Honest question, why hire actors to feign injury when it would be easier and more convincing to just drive a car into some actual protesters?

But you can clearly see her get hit hard as hell in the video lol. I mean yea, doesn't look like the right way to transport someone but that doesn't really mean anything.

isn't he the guy whose twitter profile said ex-chief of staff (for some Virigina politican, i forget who) and he posted the video which was nearby that clothing store "the impeccable pig"...

this has false flag written all over it. the woman who died was like 300 pounds and who knows what cause of death was... impeecable!

what is all that white shit on him... and whats with that last part about unicorn riot...

good question, i honestly do not have an answer

true but, maybe she complained to the EMTs about nausea or vertigo... I dunno, I'm just saying, allow room for plausible things.

Yea this guy is so obviously a pedo and tryhard about shilling that it should be obvious to anyone who isn't blind and/or asleep.

This. The photographer would have had to have his camera ready to get this shot, and be in the right position. Totally staged. At least three different photographers captured sharp photos like this.

You're right. They only prop them up for cameras.

Brennan Gilmore shot video from rear angle. State dept under Obama now chief of staff for Ken Cucinelli (running for congress in cville district)

Or the car would just have to pass them?

You ever seen a car crash in a movie? They have lots of tricks, especially with CGI. The Deadpool movie for example.

Its a requirement in a lot of states, man.

NAZIS DID IT!
>oh and btw me and my people aren't paid protesters don't listen to fake news goyim

It's not even the same people in front of the car. But wtf we have a perfect picture of the guy attacking his car before he floored it? He is going to walk if it's real.

People are talking about actors.
>pic related

not hard to get high quality images with a cheap dslr, they probably were probably shooting in burst, and then cropping the images so they're framed properly. you always get twitter-verified "photojournalists" turning up at protests

Jews

Wow, look at the youtube commment section.

I thought people would turn against the right??

The shit is fucked, dude.

LOOK AT THE FUCKING COMMENTS.

Fresh empty accounts calling for race war.
Fresh empty accoutns calling for stopping whites.

They are creating a divide in order to start up US version of Euromaidan / Arab Spring.

JEWS ALWAYS FUND BOTH SIDES OF A CONFLICT. Don't play into their hands.

Because if they drove a car into actual protestors, there might be gory graphic injuries that they can't air on the news to incite fear and hatred.

the elites like to mind fuck us

I managed to spot the suspected Jew crisis actor in this clip, 59:26
>youtube.com/watch?v=YzhqO3iYlxk

How do you fight against these "colour revolutions"

Well that explains the perfect photos

What do you propose we do?

Actually this has had the opposite effect. Normalfags are overwhelmingly supporting the right in comments on news media.

Looks like the tranny fucker, who says "OOOHH MYYYYY"

Hold the phone.

That guy was at the Ferguson protests. Someone made a Brazzers meme with him covered in milk.

Isn't that the guy who filmed a lot of Ferguson and Baltimore stuff?

>Tfw too stupid to know what a dslr/mirrorless camera with a fast lens is
>Tfw any good picture is just "fake" because I don't know how good said cameras are

Browse /p/ and learn about gear pls

There is no doubt that the race war is being manufactured

Requirement in Ohio, the State in question

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING

>peaceful protests (optional)?

To Twatter with this shit!

How do you make sure the protestors are in the right place at the right time without some agents provocateur?

Good question.

POST IT!

He definitely was at Ferguson.

He could be with Unicorn Riot.

He's a three-letter-agent, proof is on the less-retarded-chan.

What does that have to do with Virginia?

Yeah thats that homo Reb Z.

HE'S Z?

AHAHA

YEAH! That fucking white powder shit is always around as if a building fell down on people. WTF?

You use an agent to herd them into the correct place, with bullhorns and flags.

Just asking. I'm leaning toward the guy just getting his car attacked then accelerating because he is surrounded by a mob of filthy hippies. See

He is. I remembered his name.

twitter.com/Rebelutionary_Z

Look at the wooden block blocking the car from going forwards.

can someone please post all footage of the car incident?

Nice quads

stop this one. what does what happened in CHARLOTTESVILLE VA have to do with an ad in Charollete NC?

I think that guy is rebelutionary_z

the view of a reporter interviewing "just a regular guy, covered in White-powder, on the street who happened to witness everything in crisp detail" invokes a 9/11 scenario. All hell breaking loose. Fire up the military machine, and go get those damned white terrorists.

Holodomor anyone?

>oh my!

>citizen-journalist
>crowd-funded

what do you think we make of this?

Nice spot! +1 (you)

I'm not convinced that good photos mean setup when there were tons of twittersphere meme photographers and news stations showing up and setting up shop to get juicy photos from all angles of the crowds.

VA requires a front plate as well as a rear plate.

EMTs could be shit, girl could be in pain lying down flat, they could be flustered.

>hurr durr crisis actors

You've never heard of Crowds on Demands before? You really think that a bunch of randos off of craigslist are behind a massive, well-executed conspiracy?

Go outside dude

Good eye haha

>comments on news media
>normalfags

Nope

Stop posting this. The rally was in
>CharlottesVILLE VIRGINIA

This craigslisting is for
>Charlotte NORTH CAROLINA

Do youngfags even South? This is a permissible mistake minutes after the event, but days after? GTFO. You lower the standards and integrity here. You're claiming a crisis actor conspiracy but can't be bothered to cross check your info. Basic bitch.

Countdown for Fields to plea not guilty. That will temper the MSM. Tbh, kid has a huge slander case, everyone has called him a terrorist. Looks more and more like a pressure-related accident

Why is everyone so on edge in this photo? He has yet to hit the gas yet several people look like they're anticipating him to ram the crowd.

I don't think that word means what you think it does.

>Why does the guy that proclaimed seconds after the incident 'some Nazi just ran people over' say the car had no plates?
because from his view the car had no plates, user. Try checking the footage for his voice.
He has a youtube channel

there's a chance he meant front plates?

though why anyone would think that means its a cop i don't know. or that you shouldn't get out of the way of a speeding cop car either?

This one fag with the flag cause the death of that girl.

>there's a chance he meant front plates?
That's most likely.

exactly what i was thinking. 99% sure its a flase flag

Well well well...

>Front plateS

He said plates (plural) meaning the front one, and the back one.

I hope I've moved to a quiet white place by the time shit hits the fan.

Heh, I didn't even notice that. Still, even if it were for Charlottesville it would be bullshit.

>inb4 shills shilling shills shilling shills

to be fair there was no number plate on the front, not sure if thats normal in the US