Why are you guys so nationalist? Theres no real point in being proud of where you came from...

Why are you guys so nationalist? Theres no real point in being proud of where you came from. Its like saying your proud of your hands. Or that your proud of a birth mark its not like you chose it. So why are you all so pointlessly attaches to the country you were born in?

I am pretty proud of my birth mark

You are a fool. It's about preserving our culture and families. We won't let the elites erase us. It's not about stupid geography, it's a matter of life and death. People are dying to kill whites. And you're surprised that we don't want to die off or be genocided.

Y tho?

This op is why Trump won . Not respecting your country and degeneracy of the left

yeah lets replace hard working Americans with American values with Linda Sarsour anti american sharia law loving barbarians. Fuck off op

Okay help me understand why i should respect my country and the degeneracy of the left.

Why the fuck are u shiteing on about anerican values, ur clearly fuckin irish and so am i

Forgot to add location

you should not respect the left . you should ask not what your country can do for you but what can you do for your country then save it from invading hordes of islamic invaders. Save it from Mexican gangs. Save it from people living on welfare and not working and wanting shit for free. Be proud of whatever skin and culture you have . Respect it. These antifa pigs burning flags USA people died defending are traitors. They will drag your country down into the gutter. God bless America. People should be proud of coming from USA you are the worlds only superpower.

Youre IQ is mostly heredity, should you not be proud of your intelligence?

Im irish and so are you ye dumb fuck. More over have u actually been to the usa

You hate America and I love it. Are you not proud of your irish heritage and culture? Why not?

These kind of threads only kind of make sense in new world countries

So your going for the whole social darwin type shite. Well if thats the case should we judge people only upon their academic achievements?

It's about loving the country untouched live in. And working always to make it better.
We have the most freedom and access to resources out of pretty much any country ever in existence, and the ability to really bring humanity up in democracy, morality, tech and longevity.
We used to be a lot better at it and our government has been very subverted but I am proud of the best of our history and try to use my freedoms and talents to promote our potential as individuals and a country.

I dont need to have been to USA to love it. We Irish helped build it . Its a great country. I will not allow it to be eroded by hard left antifa and communists . Ireland and Europe also faces being replaced by islamic hordes and Africans that cant even speak English. Only coming over here for welfare and when we cant pay anymore these parasites will suck us dry untill we are a 3rd world country like they came from.

I dont hate america, i think its a great place (think their retards when it comes to politics but hey trump won thats all that matters there), same with ireland i like this country alot im just saying why get all needlessly nationalistic?

For some reason autocorrected "you" -> "untouched"
Phonefag in a hurry

That's right. The only things you're allowed to be proud of is being gay, or being black. Both of these things are, clearly, choices.

Irish republicans and nationalists are why you live in a free country and not the UK under occupation. Being proud of your country is important and loving it and doing your best defending it.

I'll keep this civil.
It's not about "pride" - my take on nationialism is that strong nation states make the best resistance vs globalism. Empires were made to crumble, but nations were built to last. Study Italy & the Roman Empire from Romulus & Remus right up to today, and read Machiavelli and Gibbon to see what I mean.

Okay so how exactly do u contribute using ur talents?

First off what exactly are u doing to stop that? Who gives a shite about the english language it was fuckin raped into us.
You could say the same thing about all the fuckin dole drug addicts who are white look at fukin darndale

If i am not to be proud of what i am and where i come from then i see no basis to respect any other culture either.

90% of what we are is determined at birth

It's not pride retard.

We agree with and truly believe in our country and the ideas it was founded on and believe it is important to protect it and it's history and heritage.

Fuck off and die subversive.

>Who gives a shite about the english language it was fuckin raped into us
1) Gaelic is some ofshoot of Sanskrit, it's poo language.
2) You SHOULD give a shite, you come across as some petrol-sniffing inbreed.

I AM proud of my hands

>there's no point in being proud of where you came from
>but we have no qualm making you feel guilty about were you came from

Would it really be so fukin bad look at the freedom we fought for the dail is afuckin joke
Can u give me a tl:dr on the roman empire shite?

My grandfather built a strong brick house after the war. He gave the house and the land to my father. Im proud of my grandfather and the work he has done to take care of me, and Im proud of my father and the contunation of the hard work. I will work hard for my progidy and family I dont have yet and I hope they will be proud and appreciate me too. But some people say that Im wrong and my family is wrong and that black people built this house and tended this land instead.

get enough Muslims over and they will try to take over and change society into a sharia law society. next you will have Dublin turning into London where whites are minorities . and sharia law patrols walk around saying dont drink or have short skirts. then you have Islamic terror attacks like London and rapes like in Swedan. Thats the future. I reject them.

Why don't you ask your queer PoC freinds why they are proud of what they are?
It's about attachment to your Identity not thinking you have achieved something by being born which is a Marxist strawman.

It's not a question of pride, it's the pursuit of self interest. Nationalism is beneficial to everyone who partakes, it creates a common bond, and it DOES also sometimes involve pride and posiive emotions toward your country and its people.

You disgust me. You have no sense of community or appreciation for just how good life in this country is compared to the rest of the world and history.

I don't do requests, especially when tramps & gyppos are asking, fuck off back to your caravan with your freezer bags full of Evo-Stik.

If there is no point in being proud of where you're from, why are we expected to respect a bunch of ugly illiterate spics waving Mexican flags around in the US?

Ur from the fukin uk so what is ur culture exactlt?
What makes ur countries ideas better than mine or anyone elses?
Thing is i dont give a fuckin shite, u country has crumbled alfred if u knew a thing about geography u'd be able to tell im from dublin
Ofc u are pajeet

I know its shit. All we can do is keep struggling .

america FUCK YEAH

Pissing off you shit cunts.

Why so hostile?

Remember the 300 Spartans they died for us all and western democracy . They were nationalists .

An american talking about sense of community good one. You guys are basically a country of jews.
So what ur saying is u cant prove ur point u dumb fuck
Not saying to be proud just asking why u guve a shite
Unless we have a fuckin rebellion nothing will change,which wony happen coz we are lazy fucks, so why give a shite, also dublin is filled with leftist retards
Coz u have no culture and are arguing for it
Re-enforcing my point
Seems like they died for nothing

Also they are fuckin gone too

if someone told you to loose your hands, because your hands ain't shit.
would you not defend your hands from being cut off?

300 Spartans will never be forgotten though. They are immortal as you cant kill a idea. Pride in your country and protecting it and your family and way of life are noble . You sound depressed OP are you ok? Seem very down on everything?

>Thing is i dont give a fuckin shite, u country has crumbled alfred if u knew a thing about geography u'd be able to tell im from dublin
Er...right. Anyway, I'm Scottish, Bridget.
I had the misfortune to travel to your accursed isle in 2010 to perform in an unavoidable rock concert. Never again. God has forsaken you and your kinsmen.

>(You)
>So what ur saying is u cant prove ur point u dumb fuck
Sadly, Bridget, I do not have access to the chunky crayons right now, in order that I may encapsulate 3,000 years of Italian history in a format pleasing to the mental sensibilities of a homeless solvent abuser.

I am completely missing ur point desu
Thats very good and all but those 300 will be view as barbaric living in barbaric times to future generations and irrelevant to them. That is and all but u cant control them. Yes desu this country used to be great a few years ago remeber when everyone here was racist for the craic and everyone laughed about it. Now everyones afraid of their own shadow that they might be labeled as a nazi if they say something remotely contraversial. Seems like everyone in this country has become unironically a cuck and just want to get fucked by a giant niggers dick so they can be seen as more accepting and sound. Also people in dublin love our fucking gay indian taoiseach things just arent getting better

>but remember the holcox, colonization and slavery goy! Be ashamed of that, but not proud of what your country did! Or your people! or your family or father! That has nothing to do with you!

Humans will always be jealous of each other, that's nature, mixing everyone together without a form of nationalism will just cause mass chaos as we have already seen around the world because of globalist policies.Why is not okay for you to be proud of your nation or your people honestly?Why is this some kind of thing that should be fought against?Everything was going great until this "DOOD LOVE EVERYONE LMAO" shit came in the picture, now everyone hates each other.....

Oh scotland u mean the biggest gearhead country on the planet? Forgive me. I forgot how your province of the uk was known for being the shite hole of it. How does it feel to have said no to your freedom. Never seen a scotish weeb before btw

What the fuck u even on about? Are u gonna prove ur point or just sling shite?

Not saying pride not saying shame hans. Just saying neither why bother?
Again not saying that just asking whats the point in all the nationalism im not preaching love or hate im just asking why go "my country has a bigger dick than yours because its where im from"

If you wish to learn about Italian history and how this relates to the present day, please ask your social work department if they can access some adult learning resources on your behalf. It is their responsibilty to wipe your beshitten arse, and not mine.

And people wonder why the Dems are dying.

John F. Kennedy "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

Modern Democrats "who fucking cares about America?"

you that bought it up to reinforce your point and are now failing to show its relevance when asked what are u on about? Instead u just sling shit abd act like u have a more supior intellect which is ironic that u use anime screens for every post

Welcome to Sup Forums, Bridget. You may actually learn something here if you choose not to behave like an unruly bumpkin with substance abuse issues. But me? I'll give you nothing.

Yeah u also failed to prove your point. Once AGAIN if u have any education about geography or were as smart as u claimed ud be able to tell im from dublin.
Whats with the substances issues tho im curious are you projecting?

Nationalism is the glue of a nation. It's necessary for a country to not implode, and Obama drained us of it for eight years. Also, Bush was a neocon which is a roundabout way of being a communist, so really 16 years. America hasn't eaten it's vegetables in 16 years.

It's very simple, and deep down you know I'm right. You want to see America destroyed and replaced with some left wing imposter.

"The diversity of nations will be replaced with diversity of the individual."
DOTR awaits.

Also Sup Forums wouldnt be all like welcome newfag kys

Not really what i want. Im fuckin irish couldnt give a shite about what happens in the usa
I actually like that alot pretty inspiration

"Proud of your hands"
fucking retard

How am I supposed to deduce your location from your vaguely amusing, but ultimately retarded patois? Especially concerning a nation that I despise?
Or is it a common Dublin trait to spell "you" as "u"? Was that your big clue?

nationalists are people who have no accomplishments of their own to be proud of, so they're proud of a piece of land where they born by accident

>why go "my country has a bigger dick than yours because its where im from"
I agree that some people take this too far and I understand you aren't preaching anything.I'm just saying that humans will always be this way, and you can never change that no matter how much tolerance people try to spread among one another.I agree that it's a great idea, but realistically it will never work and has never worked, so why not embrace who you are and where you come from is all i'm saying?

Okay but who gives a heck what you want in regards to American society?

My cousins live in Ireland and I don't deprive them of their potato lifestyle. Fuck off then.

You forgot the anime pic faggot. Nah i just said it multiple times in the tread and even said it to u at some stage so that was ur big clue. Like jesus i knew the scots were fuckin retards but i didnt think it was that bad

This entire thread wasnt directed at you u fuckin retard potatoe life style is a bit better than trailer trash burger life style
Intresting point
You know what user thats actually a really good point fair fucks to ye. I know exaxtly what u mean

Things do seem a bit hopeless though with people and them screeching at each other coz they dont agree with one another and the whole climate with the blacks and muslims is a bit sickening

In all honesty - I never read every post you made when you changed flag, as I thought you were some other faggot. I don't rate the opinion of irish people highly so I never really read what they have to say. We probably all have an aversion to some flags in particular, and I am not fond of hearing sub-nigger IQ paddies rant about how they can fight and drink, the green fields, etc etc.
This is probably the longest conversation I have had with a spudnigger.

Hmm that isnt the same character as before...
So ur admitting ur just slinging shite coz my flag is irish. Kinda makes every your initial point redundant or any subsequent points redundant, i personally just want to understand different people points of view here from other civilised countries. Fact is by ur standards of white person ur a heroin nigger coz scotland is the heroin capital of the uk.

Because it's normal to be proud of your home. Your tax dollars do a lot more than you think. I enjoy my freedom to speak about whatever I want and be able to buy an AR15. People who generally hate their country because they're projecting their own insecurities outward. They generally hate their parents so they generally hate anyone with some sort of authority over them. I live in this country and I want to defend it to the death because it's my home.

But Gay Pride is a-ok.

Start with what is, to produce what ought to be.

>heroin
I have a great understanding of drugs as I have worked for an international charity, helping homeless addicts like yourself get your shit together.

A white america is the only america!!!

Fuck you shill

Just shit on the legacy of your forefathers. Great job.

Good point user really gets me thinking
Didnt say that
Again with the projecting.
The token shill post for the thread

>why don't you want to keep what has been passed to you

really made me think

>So why are you all so pointlessly attaches to the country you were born in?
Because my ancestor's blood sweat and tears went into making this country what it is today. I don't want a bunch of dirty camel jockeys coming in and fucking it all up.

Then, dear Bridget, if you do not wish to be treated as a homeless gypsy with shit in their shreddies, please cease behaving like an inarticulate mouthbreathing provincial, and you may actually find that I am capable of expressing much more than scorn. But act like a mong, and you shall be treated as a mong. I believe the Hindi culture refers to this two-way process as "the Laws of Karma".

I forgot to add, I used to be one of Antifa back 7 years ago in college. I hated my parents and was a literal commie. I realized that I was being stupid, wised up, and did well for myself. After a period of time, I grew to like this country. I stopped hating authority and learned to respect it. No more trying to bait the police to pepper spray me, no more hating my family etc. As people get older, they tend to get a little less liberal because they learn more about how the world works and free everything doesn't work without losing 60+% of your income.

>mfw white american dudes have no identity other than being white, whilst their white dude european counterparts actually have culture to celebrate that isn't just colonizing shit and killing people
>mfw, all the irish, english, germans, etc came to america generations ago and lost their culture, and can now only take solace in the color of their skin, and everything that exists that isn't white is an affront to whiteness worldwide even though the rest of the white european world enjoys their lives and arent scared of non white things like amerifats are
>yfw you realize america is actually neutering your ability to self love, making you only capable of rallying around skin color so that you can easily be controlled to make rich dudes richer while you all live in podunk towns getting exploited by the bourgeoise waiting for the south to rise again

why are you guys so scared? is your sense of self that weak?

I like the country I grew up in, I don't want it changed. If you change the people, you change the place.

fuck that shit I want all non anglos sent home and the french can be shipped west of the mississippi

I oppose all immigration into the united states of America ever

see this, friend. This is why.

You have culture, americans only culture is to consume. we go through the motions on holidays like christmas and shit, but everything is dominated by the need to consume and materialism. People rally around skin color because its easy and they don't know anything else. They've lost their culture and have nothing else to rally around other than being white.

That's the main difference, you have a rich culture to celebrate in ireland. You've overcome famine and war and oppression, you have culture and kilts and bagpipes and shit, amerifats just have their money robbed from them so some rich guy can build bombs, nuke poor countries and beat their chests on the internet from their iphones

You're an immigrant senpai

I'm proud of fucking your mother lmao

her butthole was hella tight mang!!!

How?

I was born in america

Ur still projecting. see a civil user who can hold a conversation without screeching and actually make a good point, as of yet u have still not made a single coherent point
Thanks feel like i have a better understanding now you seem pretty wise user why are u here for the memes?
Thanks user heres a (you)

>I-I love my country but only when I change it~!

Your forefathers should have thought about that before they enslaved a bunch of black people and brought them over with no means of return.

Everything that is happening today is their fault.

If you're not concerned with the future of your own country, who do you expect is?

so was I cuz, I meant descended from immigrants, sorry.

But you know who else was born in america? Black people, asians, arabs, indians, mexicans, etc.

It's not your country, it's not my country, either. We're in this shit together cos.

I bet the commie thinks America is "a nation of immigrants" like the liberal jews tell him.

There's actually some discussion here. Granted the board is getting shit up but you can have a reasonable discussion here if you find the right people.

Na I don't descend from immigrants.

immigrants would require them to come to the US, they were here before the country tho.

All immigrants should go home this is english clay we speak english. Fuck out cus

no prob, friend.

nationalism is a disease. We gotta love ourselves and take care of each other because the fucking clintons, obamas, bushes and trumps of the world dont give a shit about us.

America is and always has been a white country, actually.

Immigration policies that change the demographics are to blame. The only other ethnic group with a claim to America are the black people. Mexicans coming here and becoming a majority fucks them over too.

The dispossession of America from whites and blacks is not something to be desired.

Really? Any good treads to typically look out for that arent just bait? havent been here much since the whole election thing coz the board just got flooded.

>implying you aren't descended from european whites that came to america, killed off the native people and made a country just so some snot nosed kid on a laptop 2 centuries later can sit there and somehow justify to himself that he's not an immigrant because his ancestors were here before america technically existed.

try harder, nerd. Your logic sucks.