>One shot at life
>Wasn't born in Brazil
Just fucking end it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ehbmj7AxBbo
youtube.com/watch?v=mzI79qfZ8FQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Eternal Swede strikes again.

It's better to be born outside Brazil, and come to Brazil for the women.

To be born in Brazil is to be born without a future.

stop larping joao

>one shot at life
>wasn't born in somalia

Why live?

At least in 20 years the new Swedes will have this racist country looking like choco land. MMmmmm dreamy.

Go to bestgore.com and search "Brazil" then come back here.

T. Homosexual
I'm swedish. Brasilian girls got curves

Just bringe your euro shekels here
You can't get an hour of bunda for 80 euros

>2nd Highest AIDS rate after Africa
>Brazil

*Can

>one shot at live
>be born in brazil
>get one-shot

Do i give a fuck? No, i want that ass
Will hopefully do that later

We have our quota of bunda in the form of Colombian thots.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP

All the ones that look good got surgery idiot. Real Brazilians are shitskin monkeys.

UMA

UMA DELICIA
HUE HUE HUE HUE

>one shot at life
>born in Brazil
Just fucking end it

I'm sure you would have gotten a few shots if you would have been born in Brazil

ITT: homosexuals

huehuehue

I always knew Swedes were half Jews

Has anyone here tried this?
Is it actually uma delicia..?

Can you imagine the amount of methane these bitches produce?

>tfw will ever fuck a big-booty Brazilian girl doggy style while fuck carioca plays in thee background
This is the real crime here my friend

rale fraggu

Brazilians are so emotional it is annoying

>You will never be a strong portuguese colonizing cute kuruminhas
Why keep on living

Hello newfriend.

It's all fake. Don't fall for the crocodile tears. BRs are actually very cold blooded

>Just fucking end it
There are methods that are quite painless.
You want yourself to die.
I want you to die, too.
It's win-win.

Brazil girls are perfect

I'd love to go to a Bunda party.

Where do I start, Brazillian monkey men?

>anglo
just come and act like a chad

Can you post the video?

>One shot at life
>Wasn't born in Brazil
Thank God

I'd love to but I forgot what it's called. Maybe ask the monkey man

Hey, Brazilbro do you think that a Portuguese guy as any advantage getting laid in your country?

To give you an idea, during the carnival, some men larped as foreigners just to have sex with them

youtube.com/watch?v=Ehbmj7AxBbo

There's a short version but I've seen the longer one somewhere.

Do you know her name. I know she's a model but I forget who

potgugueses are just 1 level above the average brazilian, so no. unless you come with some very portuguese thing

youtube.com/watch?v=mzI79qfZ8FQ

UMA DELICIA

DELÍCIA

Google Jhulia Pimentel

I'm guessing you're either 12, or an uneducated (with an arrest record) construction worker.

I banged a Brazilian girl once. Her arse was fucking amazing but when i got her into doggy her arse stank of shit and it killed it. Couldn't fuck again after that.

As if Brazilian ass is worth being decapitated for.

>try to play world of tanks
>everyone is a fucking taco monkey

What the fuck?
Brazilian girls look like shit and behave like sub-human savages

Be happy that you are in Sweden
We are atleast a civilizated country that is better than most other countries

Africa's a continent, not a country you moron. What you said doesn't make any fucking sense, learn English.

That's very funny poesje

>Be happy that you are in Sweden

Jokes aside, sexually speaking i'm glad i was born in this fucking shithole. Socially retarded people like can still get friends and bang hot chicks quite easily here, if i was born in the USA i would porbaly still be a virgin.

I think a lot of you guys have been single for awhile which has caused you to forget just how shitty it is to have to deal with a modern girl's bullshit every single day
The novelty of a new girl's flesh loses its appeal after a month or two, once it becomes the new normal you're stuck begrudgingly coping with the negatives which are legion
You're supposed to select a mate based on how good she will help make your future children's lives be
Sex is for creating babies, not for pleasure
All sin originates from the pursuit of natural pleasures through unnatural means
You aren't supposed to even be able to have sex without causing a pregnancy, that ability is a new satanic inversion of nature
God gave you the ability to have orgasms as a reward for pair bonding and creating a safe two-parent environment for your children to grow up in, every time you fap or have casual sex for cummies you spit in the face of God
Even geese whose brains are the size of a grain of rice can figure shit out like lifelong monogamy and child-rearing, why can't you? Faggot.
Imagine how pathetic a goose would be if it just sat there fapping to pictures of female geese all day long, instead of flying around and finding a mate and banging out some kids and then dying fully satisfied after having fulfilled all biological imperatives. That's you, denying yourself all the glory of being a eukaryote organism. Just sitting alone, fapping to pixels all day as you slowly lose your mind, or scrolling through tinder to find someone whose body you will use in a pointless exercise in assisted masturbation.
come on man

Those are some saggy asses. Come to San Diego for good ass.

Google reverse image search my summerfag
Jhulia Pimentel

blatant photoshop tho

>rate

For 400 Reais (~ US$ 125) you get an blowjob and fucking session with pic related.

Been on Sup Forums 10 years cuck. Hardly a badge of honour though

Is it clean though?

** a blowjob, sorry for the typo

It's better than your shitfest
Acid attacks every fucking night and allahu akbars as a mayor
Good job pakistan

I'm half Brazilian, mom's side. Those looks don't hold for long.

T. My mother, her sisters, family in Brazil.

You don't to go there. The beaches are fine if you're just okay with being robbed. Step foot in the city and hope they leave you with your shirt.

My mother tends to drunkenly remorse about how many times she was raped in her youth. It's really sad, and I'm thankful I don't have any STD's.

ARUBA JAMAICA TOBAGO

don't worry if you can't go to brazil. brazil is coming to you.

Good job I don't live in London where it's happening.

Country life is where I'm at.

>not displaying your years you've used Sup Forums in your Sup Forums signature

-------------------------------------------------------------------
****User since 2007****

looks muddy

and then get robbed and stabbed to death as you leave the place

That's not true, I'm 20 and still a virgin with no friends.

If I was born in Montana,USA, I could at least invest my time tending a farm instead of being in a damp, hot jungle like Brazil.

for that price, the poor wouldn't even touch her

Absolutely.

Scort models sites as splove.com.br and linkrosa.com.br really worths your bucks.

Dirty pussies start from 20 reais (~ US$ 6).

well keked my man

Brazil used way more slaves and kept slavery longer than any other country in the Americas. It should be removed.

U M A D E L I C I A
M
A

D
E
L
I
C
I
A

>bang hot chicks

how

Where do you live? I live in Paraná and it's easy as fuck. My city isn't even that big (around 60k people or so).

>he hasn't been to watchpeopledie and seen all those people dying in brazil

S O P A

D E

M A C A C O

> I'm thankful I don't have any STD's
whatever you got to do to justify your virginity.

Paraná too.

I don't where to go to socialize. I can't possibly imagine going to a bar or a club to talk to people.
Specially considering I look 13 while most guys my age are fully grown men with beards.

No thanks da silva.

do you know that there are literal canivals in brazil? north brazil is left unexplored, there is a dangerous jungle there

>Sweden
Are you serious? As someone who almost never visits Sup Forums because I can't tell the jokes from legit racism, your country is honestly fucked. I feel bad for Swedes, I'd never want to live there.

T. Beta

Yes, never claimed to be an alpha.

brasil is a fucking shithole

Fuck (clean and nice) prostitutes or even whores is not even close to masturbate, user.

>brasil

So Brazil must be clean?

Yeah, it's a sweet, sweet life.

> The beaches are fine if you're just okay with being robbed. Step foot in the city and hope they leave you with your shirt

That's simply not true.
Unless if you are a clueless tourist, with a weak appearance and body language. Even then chances are you don't get robbed.

Of course, there are beaches and more beaches, some places (near favelas) can be more dangerous than others.

U M A
M
A

>one shot at life
>born in a country where women from brazil will slob your knob 24/7 to be able to live in

shemales from brazil are the best!