Christian country

>Christian country
>Argues Christian ideals
>Nationalist, racial pride
>Pride is not only just a sin, but is one of the seven deadly sins
>Christian right wing nationalists are constantly committing sins equal to murder and coveting they neighbors goods (Bible implicitly states no sin is greater than another except blaspheming the holy spirit which is the mother of all sins)

How do hypocritical right wing Christian's justify this huge idealogical phallacy?

by not having a child's comprehension of christianity

because wehraboos worship dear leader not really God

>Implying national pride isn't a purely defensive measure against a strong enemy
>Implying Jesus didn't tell us to buy a sword and be ready to defend ourselves
You're retarded

>Christian country

next you'll be telling me this country is white lmao

> Sadly this is a logical argument. Damn you user for being so correct.
>Also unfortunately an argument that makes sense in the context.

Would it be possible to brainwash those right wing Christian's by manipulating them into realizing the Bible condemns these behaviors?

Wanna post that Bible verse for me? Because when a Roman soldier tried to capture Jesus and one of his followers cut off he soldiers ear, Jesus re attached it.
>Start of free healthcare

>>manipulating them into realizing the Bible condemns these behaviors
>manipulate
>>Start of free healthcare
start of 'free healthcare' is nature giving you a tit to suckle. Jesus was there to show you how to take responsibility for your own health

Lol by freely healing the sick, blind, lame and poor? Do you even Bible bro? But for the record the "2 swords" verse in Matthew is a reference to an old Elijah prophecy about he Messiah. The swords were not needed to protect. They were there to place Jesus as a transgressor and to fulfill an old testament prophecy. Just look at the fact that there were 2 swords for 13 men.

I know the guy in the picture. He is far from Christian in nature.

I don't believe 90% of the Bible but I know it better than most Christian's. Ex youth pastor. But I also see how the Bible is being used to manipulate people into anger and violence by contextualizing verses to agree with violence. It's the same thing he Muslims did. Not saying that the Bible isn't pro violence, but most violent stuff you hear is taken out of context. I'm saying can we use the same methods of manipulation to show what the actual context of these verses is. Manipulate people to do what the Bible ACTUALLY recommend s.

Never said he was. Liked the pic. Unrelated. Tell your friend his body hair is amazing.

>>freely healing the sick, blind, lame and poor
I don't think this means he was paying into a single payer system for meds and vaccines though buddy. It's a metaphor for the power of the enlightened individual
I'm not sure about the verse you are talking about with the swords but I will go look it up

People like peterson are already taking action to get people to understand the bible and Jesus' teachings better. what the people need however, is articulation and understanding not brainwashing or even just faith

While Christianity has many good ideas and I do think it is better to be Christian than an atheist, It defiantly has a liberal undertone to it. Just depends on which denomination you follow. If you want a true redpilled religion look to the past my friend. With Ahura Mazda we're all gonna make it.

The verse is weirdly worded and the translation has been called into question. But the accepted meaning behind the verse is not that the disciple's needed swords for protection. Jesus basically forbade that when the Romans showed up. if he wanted protection he wouldn't have told his 12 disciple's that two swords (which by he way most agree was a translation that meant know or Dirk) was enough to hold off a batallion of Roman soldier. But even peter misunderstood the Jess's direction and attacked a guard. Jesus immediately called him out for it.

He literally funded his own trip all over the known world (at the time) healing everyone for free. He was the single payer!! Even in death he died for everyone in the future's sins!! That is the ultimate single payer system!! How is this even an argument?! He was like a more effective Jonas Salk!

He prides himself on his ability to grow it. He used to do it for a competition.

They don't. Noticing their own hypocrisy would require logic and critical thinking, which they have none of.

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

>idealogical phallacy

take me!! I'm ready to convert to this religion@!!

This is really only about semantics bro.

seven deadly sins are fanfiction
phallacy does not exist