Is it okay to "bend the knee" to women if you gain access to their pussy in return?

Is it okay to "bend the knee" to women if you gain access to their pussy in return?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=B-YxFhsbIhE?start=145s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

No. In fact on the scale of "reasons to bend the knee" that's one of the worst ones.

This guy gets it

Why? I don't see any real disadvantages here... i seems like a fair trade to me.

It's okay Especially if your brother and sister

Only if you pump and dump then shes already got your seed in her, do whatever you want afterwards lmao

Cucks. Pervs. Degenerates ALL

Kelly-C has the hottest pussy off all the westerosi

would bend

No (Yes).

german "men" wouldnt understand this but vagina doesnt get wet for weak knee benders. women give it up to unapologetic butt slappers and pussy grabbers

Absolute wankstain, lol.

Isn't it what we all do?

I'll probably be a complete pushover for my first gf.

>user, I need my pucci massaged immediately -- chop, chop!
>*pucci massage commences*

No because any woman you do this for will cheat on you; nothing disgusts a woman more than when she can pussywhip her husband/boyfriend.

RIP Dickon

Jon passed her shit tests wonderfully. Now her pussy is wet for him 24/7

B-but t-they are siblings user

>Cersi might have told you I will burn everything. That is not true. Now bend the knee or I will burn you
God fucking damnit

> Bend the knee to a fucking lunatic.
You make her bend the knee like text related.

(•_•)
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ \ \

Any man that would give up a little liberty to gain a little pussy will deserve neither and lose both.

We don't need yet another incestuous relationship on this show.
Also they're aunt and nephew, not brother and sister.

Good they didn't turn him into a beta orbiter. Show already has too many beta orbiters.

>implying anyone here would actually receive pussy for bending the knee, and not be led on for two years with empty promises

You're not a man, you're a eunich if you do.
But do what you want with your life.
Just don't expect sympathy, or for real men not to treat you as an enabler.

Of course. Unless you want to be a fag or fuck robots, its OK to bend the knee.

Um, this is EXACTLY how marriage works. Germanonistani puts out a bait thread, and you fucks responded.

After your first marriage, you figure this one out quick.

There's got to be a balance. She needs to feel like she has some power over you, otherwise you'll come off as cold.

no, whores want security more than you want pussy. if youre bending the knee, youre doing it wrong faggot.

Access to pussy can be bought with money.
Your dignity, once spent, cannot be bought back.

Never. I still fuck my ex and keep her in line regarding her feelings for me. This only makes her want me more.
Its not about being horrible, its domineering and confidence.

/thread

Why does that picture have so much noise? I thought GoT was a high budget show, surely they can afford a decent camera?

Any man would bend the knee for book dany

>Not having sex without asking for permission

If Jon bent his knee he would never get that sweet aunt pussy

jon is actually the rightful heir, since rhaegar was the hair and not daenerys and was actually legally married to lyanna as gilly noted yesterday
I'm half certain daenerys murders him herself even if he bends the knee. but he doesn't bend the knee in the leaks, he just promises he will give up his king title IF daenerys saves the north
and gets pussy anyway too

No. They have to bow to you for your dick.

Nah she's got the clap from Daario and horse herpes from Aquaman.

If you give up your freedom for safety you will get neither
If you give up your honor for pussy you'll get neither.

Even better, aunt and nephew.

you are supposed to bend the woman you fucking retard

Every man does it. It's in our nature.
Dosage is key. Don't grow dependent on her and don't do long term bad decisions.

Doing things for people you like and especially the (from a evolutionary biological perspective) is to be expected.
Of course all the internet tryhards itt would be the first to throw all the dignity out the window.

Think about it: In every circle there's this one guy who's never had a girlfriend yet brags the loudest about pump em and dump em, bros before hoes and once he finally gets a gf he becomes the most despicable foot stool.

>especially the (from a evolutionary biological perspective) * future mother of your children

kys

As long as you understand that you will have no value in her eyes and therefore will quickly lose any attractiveness you had. All female rulers were the biggest whores you can imagine, hypergamy destroys any possibility of a good relationship.

actually got me twice. respect

>Every man does it. It's in our nature.
>t. low test cuck
How was it, never knowing the love, admiration and desire of a woman?

>venus flytrap
>oyster ditch
>spider web

Fuck no. That is utterly pathetic. Although for Kalesi my Queen I most definitely would.

This, there isn't a single guy I know that didn't want to fuck his aunt at some point in his life.

>jorah bends the knee, she treats him like a brother
>Tyrion bends the knee, doesn't like him so much
>Jon doesn't bend the knee, she actually cares about him

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

How does this make you feel?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B-YxFhsbIhE?start=145s

because you're sacrificing your dignity, pride, and status as a man which you can never get back for a ride on a worn out pussy, it's a shit deal by any metric and the only way anyone could justify it is if they were the saddest, most lonely beta in existence, in which case no woman would ever even ask you to "bend the knee" because she wouldn't even acknowledge you in the first place

>Female Leaders
>Submitting to women
>Checks flag
Everything checks out

Everything about Kalesi is essentially Game of Cucks.

That's not how it works

You're so cucked you don't understand our nature huh

>I should have looked at the size
>I should have looked at the filename
Nice job Raul.

Dany is hot because she has the face of a 13 year-old. Y'all know it's true