The FBI has arrested an Oklahoma man on charges that he tried to detonate what he thought was a 1...

>The FBI has arrested an Oklahoma man on charges that he tried to detonate what he thought was a 1,000-pound bomb outside a bank, acting out of a hatred for the U.S. government and an admiration for Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh, according to court papers.

>In one conversation he said he believed in the “Three Percenter” ideology — a form of anti-government activism that pledges resistance against the United States government on the belief it has infringed on the Constitution, according to court papers.

You know, if the American far right wasn't so incompetent they'd actually be a pretty big nat sec threat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k83L3I6Z35w
thestranger.com/seattle/the-long-con/Content?oid=7989613
kfor.com/2017/08/14/man-arrested-by-fbi-agents-after-allegedly-planning-to-bomb-building-in-downtown-oklahoma-city/
cato.org/events/newburgh-sting-fbis-production-domestic-terrorism-threat
theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/21/government-agents-directly-involved-us-terror-plots-report
kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article135871988.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing
youtube.com/watch?v=QynchCojTzM
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/14/jerry-varnell-oklahoma-man-arrested-accused-planni/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
autopsyfiles.org/reports/deathcert/mcveigh, timothy.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are white men so inherently violent?

post yfw you join your local Anonymous group on facebook and try to blow up your local federal reserve building while playing pokemon go

What an idiot

muh white "terrorist".

False flag. They're not even putting any effort into this shit anymore. In fact they're playing the "incompetent bad guy" trope.

>what he thought was a 1000 pound bomb
What was it then?

>Jerry Drake Varnell was arrested shortly after a Friday night attempt to detonate a fake bomb packed into what he believed was a stolen cargo van outside the bank in Oklahoma City, according to a criminal complaint filed in federal court.

an FBI sting operation

>he believed that the US government has infringed on the Constitution
it has, but bombs won't change that

>what he thought was a 1,000-pound bomb
Let me guess, a federal agent recruited him into a terrorist plot and literally handed him a fake remote detonator. Wow, I sure feel safer now that this impressionable retard has been locked up.

Yeah, there's no WAY the government would ever violate the constitution! This is America, by golly! Are you insane?!

I also believe everything I read.

That's guy is white? Wtf

ZOG has no shame with these false flags. Expect more. This is why this country must break up in order for whites to survive. Any white person on the fence about white nationalism better wake the fuck up and realize all of the resources of the ZOG of the US are aimed at destroying us.

Allah ackbar these smelly kuffar can't even make a bomb go boom.

Believe non of what you hear, and half of what you see.

youtube.com/watch?v=k83L3I6Z35w

There was an Islamic terrorist that failed to detonate his bomb in Times Square, and that wasn't an intentional dud made by the FBI.

*none

Je m'excuse; desole.

>rick and morty shitposting group
>350k members

>how do you do fellow right wing domestic terrorist
>I have a huge bomb in a truck
>want to blow it up for me?

>You know, if the American far right wasn't so incompetent they'd actually be a pretty big nat sec threat.

Since when did the left start guzzling banker cum? You faggots literally were occupying Wall St. less than a decade ago. Of course, non of you retards actually knew why the fuck you were there, LOL

>can't find any white terrorists
>hit up craigslist to gradually create your own

Entrapment?

Another FBI showboat case. The guy was probably autistic or had Down's syndrome -
easy to entrap. Basically he was a newfag Sup Forums poster

>anonymous
>rick and morty shitposting group
peak Reddit is what we're seeing

>that nose
>white

The RCMP devoted 250 officers to inventing two muslim terrorists out of a couple methadone cases. John Nuttal and Amanda Korody. Unbelievable.

>The FBI arrested Varnell about 1 a.m. Saturday after he attempted to detonate what he believed to be an explosives-laden van he had parked in an alley next to BancFirst.

>He identified BancFirst as the target, prepared a statement to be posted on social media after the explosion, helped assemble a fake explosive device, helped load it into what he believed was a stolen van and drove the van from El Reno to BancFirst in downtown Oklahoma City, and dialed a number on a cellular telephone that he believed would trigger the explosion.

i think any lawyer trying to argue that will have a hard time

you're a pretty big bomb

an fbi boondoggle. they've been creating fake terrorists to catch for the past 20 years. It's kinda controversial but the goyim always forget.

thestranger.com/seattle/the-long-con/Content?oid=7989613

>nose ring
>faggot beard
>faggot haircut
what the fuck is wrong with americans

Overpopulation.

THIS
>hey this guy's brother needs a new kidney. Great, I bet if we tell him we will give him a kidney if he lights this fuse outside this empty building
This actually happened

They're necrophiliacs

We have it too good.

Yet another case of terrorist grooming in the United States of America.

What's worse, I wonder?
Grooming children like the United Kingdom is fond of, or grooming terrorists like the United States is fond of?

hmmm
he looks awfully jewish

what you just described was entrapment the FBI has done this exact thing more than once.

It's called manufacturing terrorism. They have promised a poor nigger that they would save his dying brother if he participated in a bombing of an empty building. one where no one would be hurt

sooo was it just a couple of wires connected to a bunch of manure?

Why are intel agencies not held accountable for this?

You took an impressionable, weak minded person, told they to 'play terrorist'. Then arrested them for terrorism.

Maybe we can shed light on this.

The FBI caught muslims in similar stings dozens of times since 9/11.

hmm

>extremists are 1% of the population (if that)
>therefore they accurately represent all white men

Nice blanket statement. Now I know how muslims feel.

>Leaf
Of course you say that.

hmmmm

Remember folks, the lone wolf gets the cookie.

> The alphabet agency arrested a man they sought out and have a fake bomb to.

Fixed it for you.

plain clothed agent meets up with autistic sperg who cares about his country
heres some fertilizer with wires stuck in the bags. he's an rc car remote. lol

drive down the street with it, blow up the gubmint lel.

uniformed officer comes around the corner and arrests you for terrorism.

>Nose Ring
>Bank is a target, not the government

He's lying about his ideology. He's antifa. They could have agreed to cut him a deal for the press narrative.

fucking lol

was going to make a thread about this. some important pieces of information and a good reason to stay away from far and alt right groups as they are honeypots at worst, and at best are infiltrated by the FBI.

kfor.com/2017/08/14/man-arrested-by-fbi-agents-after-allegedly-planning-to-bomb-building-in-downtown-oklahoma-city/

According to a criminal complaint, the FBI arrested 23-year-old Jerry Drake Varnell at 1 a.m. on Aug. 12 after he allegedly attempted to detonate what he believed to be an explosives-laden van he had parked in an alley next to BancFirst in downtown Oklahoma City.

An undercover FBI agent posed as a person who could help him with the bombing.

the FBI has a long history of setting up and then stopping "domestic terrorist" attacks.

cato.org/events/newburgh-sting-fbis-production-domestic-terrorism-threat

Since 2001 the Federal Bureau of Investigation has led a vigorous hunt for domestic terrorists. The results have been mixed. Several attacks have occurred, though not with the apocalyptic results officials predicted. Authorities have stopped other domestic terrorists and, arguably, manufactured more. Through informants and undercover agents, the FBI has essentially organized fake terrorist plots, some ensnaring individuals so inept that they seemed incapable of succeeding in terrorism without government assistance.

theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/21/government-agents-directly-involved-us-terror-plots-report

Nearly all of the highest-profile domestic terrorism plots in the United States since 9/11 featured the "direct involvement" of government agents or informants, a new report says.

Some of the controversial "sting" operations "were proposed or led by informants", bordering on entrapment by law enforcement. Yet the courtroom obstacles to proving entrapment are significant, one of the reasons the stings persist.

I remember hearing that far right groups are actually so heavily infiltrated by CIA and FBI that they essentially can't do anything without getting caught. It's something fucked up like 1 in 3 are an undercover agent. Wouldn't even surprise me if at this stage FBI and CIA were just running half these groups and setting people up to get their numbers up. That is essentially how America operates.

Unless it was a federal reserve building, this makes no sense.

Against (you).

Arrest..

he wanted to hit a fed reserve building but ended up settling on pic-related

Why do you keep bombing the comfy sooner state when it is majority white, conservative, and solidly red and christian? Fucking retards.

A privately owned bank. Still makes no sense.

Whites are so violent that if they comprised the entire population of the US crime rates would decline.
How do we solve the white question, guys?

so let me guess, this was a guy stupid enough to fall for an FBI sting where they pretend to give him a bomb. Stupid people need to be gassed.

>the FBI has done this exact thing more than once

Royal Canadian Mounted Police have done this too. John Nuttal and Amanda Korody. Needed some white terrorists.

>duh its a sting its fake they set him up
Yeah no shit retards. If you're a sane person, you never get to the point where you're willing to bomb innocent people in the first place. He deserves it and I hope the same thign happens to all of you fat fucks

Jesus their still doing this? It's like the only thing they've done since 9/11 is catch these sub 60 iq "terrorists" that they arm with play-doe and propane tanks.

>implying we would ever engage in terrorism
user, I...

if the fbi accounts of his statements are accurate he isn't too bright

Even with that description, it sounds like the FBI handheld him through the entire process.

Not sure about bin-knife bongistan, but a lawyer here could easily work with that. Especially with some extra snooping and an IQ test of the suspect.

Wouldn't be surprised if the defense has to call out the law enforcement for not cooperating with the case, though. Probly gonna have to jump through every judge ordered hoop just to wring out the information needed.

>23 years old

Domestic terroism is an old man's game. 25 and up.

You are a boot licking retard, you know that reddit?
>SO WHAT THE CIA AND DOD ARMED ISIS? THEY ALREADY HAD THE MINDSET SO THEY WOULD HAVE BECAME TERRORISTS EITHER WAY.

>>The FBI has arrested an Oklahoma man on charges that he tried to detonate what he thought was a 1,000-pound bomb outside a bank
Or in other words, the FBI gave some guy a "1000 pound bomb" and convinced him to do it, then arrested him.

Too true.

Also 911 checked.

kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article135871988.html

in terrorism investigations in Wichita, at Fort Riley and last week in Kansas City, the alleged terrorists reportedly were unknowingly following the directions of undercover FBI agents who supplied fake bombs and came up with key elements of the plans.

“What I get concerned about is where the plot is being hatched by the FBI,” said Michael German, a fellow at the Brennan Center for Justice and former FBI agent. “There has been a clear effort to manufacture plots.”

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing

In the course of the trial it was revealed that the FBI had an informant, a former Egyptian army officer named Emad Salem. Salem claims to have informed the FBI of the plot to build a bomb that would eventually be used in the World Trade Center towers as early as February 6, 1992. Salem's role as informant allowed the FBI to quickly pinpoint the conspirators out of hundreds of possible suspects. The transcripts do not make clear the extent to which Federal Authorities knew that there was a plan to bomb the World Trade Center, merely that a bombing of some sort was being discussed.

Salem claimed that the FBI's plan was for Salem to supply the conspirators with a harmless powder instead of actual explosive to build their bomb, but that the FBI chose to use him for other purposes instead. He secretly recorded hundreds of hours of telephone conversations with his FBI handlers.[35]

many such cases!

youtube.com/watch?v=QynchCojTzM

That's so fucked up. The FBI probably goes to white supremacists groups, sits around and looks for the weakest, most directionless person there. They take that person and groom them in to believing they will finally do something worthwhile with their lives. Then arrest them for terrorism.

The terrorist is icing on the cake. The cake is the fact that the fbi is also imprisoning the mentally ill for the rest of their lives. That alone is fucked up. Use someone already looking for guidance, and throw them in the shitter.

Interesting. gonna look in to that.

>That
>Right Wing
>Most RW POTUS since Nixon
>"We need to attack the government now because they're right wing"

Makes total sense.

OH BOY RAMP UP THOSE FALSE FLAG ATTACKS

u mad faggot? why dont you go kill some innocent people about it you piece of shit

>probably
That's literally what secret services have been doing since WW1 dude. That's pretty much the bulk of their work.

White Nationalism is an ideology of peace you bigot

So he's basically one of those sovereign citizens?
That's got fuck all to do with the far right movement. In fact generally we think they're fucking idiots.

>1000 pound bomb in the hands of a nobody.

Yeah I'm calling FBI sting bullshit on this one.

Where's the sauce?

You un-ironically need to go back. You're literally falling for intel-agency psyops and shilling a board that has done nothing but condemn domestic terrorism for years. No ones mad except your fellow shills. Everyone here sees you for what you are. You stand out like a neon light. You were given the opportunity to feel morally superior to people and you took it. That's why you are here. The media told you what to think and told you to go fight the imaginary nazis (which was actually a CIA agent). And now here we are. You come in on your high horse like some badass hero. But your not. You're a useful idiot buying into propaganda.

You are a very gullible and sad person.

I'm telling you. As soon as you group up you're fucked. No one even has to snitch. They monitor us electronically. You're better off on your own.

>a board that has done nothing but condemn domestic terrorism for years.
There are threads in the catalog right now celebrating that woman's death and planning to go disrupt her funeral. I know your delusional youtube idols say everyone that disagrees with you is a paid shill but ive been coming here for years. You're a fucking retard and your shitty little movement is falling apart

Meh ANTIFA are terrorists and New Jersey agrees. She was a terrorist. Nothing wrong with killing terrorists

So they lured this guy in to a small 'group' of fake extremists, and set him up with a fake bomb they made and a plan they made for him, and convinced him to be the trigger man for what was certainly going to go down anyway.

Really activates my almonds.

just google his name, they'll come up; local + national

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/14/jerry-varnell-oklahoma-man-arrested-accused-planni/

For those missing context.

thats exactly what they do, even if you want to take the accounts of history as they are presented things like OKC bombing and the branch dividians in waco are a direct result of the FBI and the ATF. domestic terrorism in the early to mid 90's was all due to the FBI/ATF fucking up sting operations.

starting with ruby ridge .
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
In July 1989, Weaver invited the informant to his home to discuss forming a group to fight the "Zionist Organized Government", referring to the U.S. Government.[18] In October 1989, the ATF claimed that Weaver sold the informant two sawed-off shotguns, with the overall length of the guns shorter than the legal limit set by federal law. In November 1989, Weaver accused the ATF informant of being a spy for the police; Weaver later wrote he had been warned by "Rico V."[23] The informant's handler, Herb Byerly, ordered him to have no further contact with Weaver. Eventually, the FBI informant Rico Valentino outed the ATF informant to Aryan Nations security.

which led to the murder of randy's wife and son.
, Horiuchi fired a second bullet, killing Vicki Weaver,[102] and wounded Harris in the chest. Vicki Weaver was standing behind the door through which Harris was entering the house, holding their 10-month-old baby Elisheba,[101] in her arms.

Lon Horiuchi was also a sniper at Waco...

fast forward past waco which was a PR stunt gone wrong for the ATF and then OKC , tim mcveigh having ties to elohim city with was heavily infiltrated by the FBI. mcveigh himself may have been a part of the bombing on behalf of the us govt. speculation that mcveigh was 'sheep dipped' and working undercover, supported by letters to his family, as well as his death certificate which listed him as working for the army as a solider

autopsyfiles.org/reports/deathcert/mcveigh, timothy.pdf

We've been getting raided for the last three days. You'd know that if you browsed regularly. Everyone from this board went to infinity chan because the boards been flooded with shills.
>I know your delusional youtube idols
We have daily e-celeb hate threads. Again, you'd know that if you were a regular to the board. Richard spencer is a kike control opposition. We constantly shame these face fagging losers on jewtube.
>You're a fucking retard and your shitty little movement is falling apart
There was never a movement. The media started calling any right wing site online "alt right" during the election. Sup Forums vehemently detested the label. It was reddit fags and e-celebs who picked it up and ran with it. Sup Forums proved the term "alt right" came from David Brocks democratic propaganda team in last September.

So again, go back. You are not as smart as you think you are. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. And the only reason you are here is because you and your little friends bought into a bullshit narrative and now you wanna larp as an Inglorious bastard online.

All white men are extr ed most terrorists.

In the case of rabid leftists, it's not too far off the mark.

If I were FBI, I'd probably entrap antifa, pita, and other leftist nuts on the daily and ship them off to the prisons with the highest nog populations and make sure they had a 6'6" nog cellmate.

He is a green haired SJW who used the gaypride FB filter

Pic related

ok well, you can keep believing lies that everyone who disagrees with you is a reddit shill or whatever but that's wrong and being wrong is gonna cost you tactically. just like all the bullshit you faggots believe about "white genocide." you can't make any real political moves when all of your beliefs are based on delusions. all you'll ever get done is killing innocent people with your cars and getting fired from your jobs

Because their country is being stolen from them.

Why detonate a big bomb outside a bank? It makes more sense to place a liquid bomb in lock boxes at over 100+ banks. Such a thing would destroy a chunk of the lock boxes in the bank vault. Sure, there would be no deaths, but it would cause way more terror than one big bomb at a bank killing some people. It would be less expensive etc. too.

The whole point of terrorism is to cause terror, right?

If I recall correctly, the Patriot Act or some other law now allows the FBI and other agencies to look in bank lock boxes without notifying you.

>while I would never do such a thing, I'm demonstrating how easy it is for people to overthink things. I'm not psychopathic and I've better things to do.

They'll get him for weed, at least.

Maybe possession of illegal homemade explosives without a FEL, but that'll be based off a verbal admittance. If there is hard evidence, I still wouldn't be surprised if the FBI keeps that underwraps to prevent it from being analyzed.

Is this another fed approaches guy and gives him the ideas and supposed supplies to carry out a terror attack only to arrest him episode?

Appreciate the info, m8. Hopefully some damning evidence comes out.

I wonder what way the FBI leans on the political spectrum. Are they ordered to do this from higher ups?

Why do they try and make WN look bad?
They could make a "massive discovery" of jewish schemes to corrupt the west.

cmon boys.. who do you work for sheeit

Hahahahaha oh man, what a dope.

They're going to start being a big nat sec threat again because some of these plans are inevitably going to succeed. This was happening in the 90's before 9/11 took over the cultural landscape. Now that's worn off, we're going to be seeing more Wacos again but far worse since extremist ideology travels a lot faster is monumentally success because of the Internet. Not to mention there is a white identity aspect to it that wasn't really present in the 90's.

Maybe the solution is to vilify white men more. Kek.

It's ironic too because the vilification of white men by the government really intensified BECAUSE of things like Waco and Ruby Ridge (Oklahoma was a false flag), which convinced Clinton to force the Democrats to abandon the white working-class in favor of identity politics for minorities.

(((who))) do you think they work for?

it will die down in a few days, the whole 'alt-right' angle only caught on with reddit and people who are obsessed with e-celebrities, weak willed people need a brand to hang off of so they feel like they have an identity. i feel bad for people like the guy who drove his car into that crowd of people they really don't know what they are involved in, anyone who says the alt-right isn't filled with neonazi groups and kkk rightwing identity politic faggots is way off base. moderates and extremists who felt disenfranchised flocked to the alt-right, sad that the moderates don't have a clue about what they are associated with.

i would imagine that the FBI is made up of a healthy mix of patriots and subversives like everywhere else. at the end of the day they are cogs in a machine and they have to follow orders, to a degree they are doing good work for the right reasons but the road to hell is paved with good intentions.