Hey dad

meet my new boyfriend ahmed"

Is that Eric?

Why are so many western females attracted to these hairy filthy sandniggers. Too many women definitely lack sense of aesthetics unfortunately..

At least it is not nigger. Her baby could be white enough.

Protecting Europe was inutile

Unlike You.

"hey dad,meet my new girlfriend"

Hi, daughter. Meet your new home, the street.

Haha, nice bait.

Looks like a nice guy. If he has a good job and treats my daughter good, i wouldn't have a problem.
Is Sup Forums really that full of memes in their heads, that they would trade a well behaving, well earning mulsim for a broke and cheating white guy?
>inb4 >good muslim, every sandnigger is a rapist, jaddajadda

>If he was blonde he would be "sooo lame" with his lame beard, glasses and shity haircut but he is muslims so i guess he is hot

fucking western women...

I wish

where are you getting this idea that women like sandniggers from? pretty sure they are just above asians in the sexual hierarchy.

brainwashing

>t. cuckold

From reading Sup Forums 24/7.

lol why do swarthy men make the best nu-males?

Naw. That guy looks like a harmless doof plus the woman looks like a cabbage patch kid

Some of you get butthurt over dumb shit

i have no idea

I hope you like "harmless" sandnigger semen in your daughter's cunt, cuck

t. T*rk

Because they are well-educated and have higher paying jobs than you, cletus

Well, shes not my daughter and I would never raise one anyway

Based Skanderbeg.

I'll have a nigger over these monsters.

Those are Pakis/Indians you're thinking of aka south asians, west Asians (middle eastern men) are pretty popular amongst white woman despite the negative media attention.

Niggers are a whole nother species altogether, while middle easterners are the closest race to europeans out of everyone out there.

I don't see much of an issue with this mix.