Fat Basketball American threatens the Alt Right with loaded assault rifles

youtube.com/watch?v=s5hRN2yLKN4

what are the chances those were purchased legally? It would be a shame if some people found out who this guy was and informed the police.

I think the funniest part is that he thinks we've never seen a firearm before. oooh look at my rifle white boy lol hilarious

>what are the chances those were purchased legally?
Considering incarceration rates among blacks and his muzzie beard, I'd say the chances are low.

inb4DallasShooter2.0

>what are the chances those were purchased legally?
pretty high? it's like 1 weeks worth of work of minimum wage to get an AR15. They aren't exactly expensive or hard to get.

what's wrong with this? He's talking about self-defence and freedom.

>work
lel

to add, I'd be more concerned with how unfamiliar he seems with loading - and therefore handling, of the weapon.

>pretty high? it's like 1 weeks worth of work of minimum wage to get an AR15. They aren't exactly expensive or hard to get.

you're talking about a nigger here.

>u won wan no wace woar

this nigger can barely speak and im expected to believe he can properly aim

we're talking about the platform, not the customer. even if we didn't ignore his color, AR15s are still not hard to get legally. Not even in Canada.

>Nigger
>Purchased legally

AYO HOL UP DON'T ASK ME ASK TYRONE HE DEALS WIT THAT SHIET.

Besides, 5,56x39mm rounds are useless against a speeding Dodge of peace.

he's just a gentle giant

Look how big that poodle shooter magazine is compared to his hand. Manlet nigger confirmed.

He has no sights, not even iron sights, what a fucking retard

>5,56x39mm
It's OK frog, you don't know any better

lil' bitch ass nigga!

>5,56x39mm

Stop Posting

I think if that guy goes to the next march and kills whites the armed militias, proud boys, constitutionals (idk, those guys who open carried at the protest) will go ape shit on niggers.
Civil war 2.0 is comming. MAGA.

Frenchy doesn't know any better

so an apartment dwelling nigger (probably in the ghetto) has the cheapest AR-15 you can buy and 2 magazines of ammo. Faggot probably cant even hit what he is shooting at. Not scared. In fact this excites me.

good boy. dindu nuffin. goin to college

>Not scared

that's the funniest part about it. He really thinks this video was intimidating. Like just because he owns a firearm we're supposed to shit our pants. He's the type of nigger to tuck and run as soon as the bullets start flying

reported!

>American "education".
He's just being consistent with SI notation.