Are there retards who actually take anything posted here about the jews seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait, you don't?

This is all a meme. I can't believe some people take it seriously.

Who would take a bunch of 20 year old virgins shitposting about politics on an anime image board seriously

turn on the flag, kike

Some people do, quite surprisingly
>inb4 muh joos

The brave man who ran over 20 lefties.

I do.

Especially the Jews are smart and important part.

1 post by this JIDF

Please gas yourself you fucking kikes

You haven't overgrown a fucking meme.

Yes, their disproportionate representation in positions of media authority. Now what thread are you trying to slide?

A Jewish man who was riding on the subway reading an Arab newspaper. A friend of his, who happened to be riding in the same subway car, noticed this strange phenomenon. Very upset, he approached the newspaper reader. "Moshe, have you lost your mind? Why are you reading an Arab newspaper?"

Moshe replied, "I used to read the Jewish newspaper, but what did I find? Jews being persecuted, Israel being attacked, Jews disappearing through assimilation and intermarriage, Jews living in poverty. So I switched to the Arab newspaper. Now what do I find? Jews own all the banks, Jews control the media, Jews are all rich and powerful, Jews rule the world. The news is so much better!"

Nice slide thread, friendo :^)

Sahlom my friend, we must keep the goyim in check

So you believe jews control everything and want to kill all white people? You are as dumb as an arab.

Yeah!
We don't want to kill *all* white people!

No, Sup Forums is satire.

>Inb4 I get called a jew.

History tells us very clearly we need to be cautious when it comes to Jewish subversion. Such thing does exist as you well know.

Do I beleive you eat babies, no

Do I beleive you've stolen numerous nuclear secrets from allies like south africa and america and a countless amount of industrial espionage costing us biliions as you sell our RandD to the chinee under the table. Yes

God alone only knows what you've stolen from defence contractors like raytheon Quinqtec and BAE systems.

Also jews like Epstien filming politicians fucking kids to extort us doesn't really endear the state of israel to us very much

Historically speaking it wasn't thAt long ago you tried to bomb the houses of parliment.

LIARS THIEVES AND BLACKMAILERS.

The state of israel that is, not you Moshe, as long as you've not been reading talmud of course

Israel does do a lot to manipulate the US, but people here definitely exaggerate and act like anyone who's Jewish can't be trusted.

You're a jew

I do. I hate jews, blacks, women, muslims, mexicans, etc all thanks to pol. Thanks for the red pill guys. My life is going great

I am not jew. Do you have any proofs for the things you written or it's just conspiracy theories?

Jon pollard case is very well docuented as is the uranium you had off of south africa and the bomb attack foiled by french intellegence because you wanted to kill lord bevan.

It's not my job to spoon feed you.

and you are jewish, .... untill you show me your flag.

I don't really give fuck if your israeli, I can make the distinction between a kike and it's goverment

I don't want to show my flag because my fellow countrymen would be ashamed of me. I am with you guys in most cases, but jews?

Jews are one of the many different Groups on/in the Global Chessboard. A distinct difference exists between Israeli Jews & American/European Jews when it comes to tactics they use.

[KB Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Zionists use the Jews to subvert the West to create conditions that would make those same Jews flee to Isreal to make "Greater Israel" more feasible.

Israel itself was a WW1 based plan to keep the ME in conflict.

Balfour Declaration of 1917

Fuck off, Jew.
>da joos
To whoever reads this: be sure to discard the opinions of anyone who says this.

Human nature. I think you can agree you have a victim complex over there, and over here a disgusting in group preference. couple that with soviet propaganda some of you still push (bars of soap, lampshades etc) and people are going to get frustrated and nasty.

Sad but true

not all of us, in fact the majority of us aren't going to blame you for the actions of the mossad or shin bet. If we do it's prob for the lulz

If jews were to speak out against mass third world immagration to our countries, alot of your problems would go awy.

Co-opting media like the rebel really wont help you. You need something grass roots to stand shoulder to shoulder with us.

dump the promotion of lbgt,3d world migration,black lives matter, antifa and the right would warm to you rather quickly imo

>not taking seriously the antics of those who take your money, sucks the vitality out of your lives, fills your partner with shallow fantasies, educates your children with lies, smokes and mirrors all the while making you work as a slave

What do you think?

>not giving any proof whatsoever
This is all just a meme.

I think the Jews do.

That is correct

>no proof
JIDF detected.

Everything you just described is from democrats. You're blaming the wrong group, ensuring that 1) nothing will get done to fix those issues and 2) you make you and your cause 100% unpalatable to the public, which really ensures you will never fix those issues.

Drop the nazi facade. We want 1950s America again, not nazism.

Meme loving retard, likely a high schooler. You're doing more to ensure a democratic victory in 2020 than any berniebro. SJWs are the problem - many are white, non-jews

This. Maybe not everything bad is jewish conspiracy?

>Current year
>not hating the kikes
I mean come on man

>it's not my job to spoon feed you
>it's not my job to educate you

Nazis are literally SJWs

Here, for the people, who claim I am jew. I took off my flag. I just don't get it all.

>There are people on this board that take it seriously
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where do the Dems get this stupid ideas from?

That's right the Left leaning academia over represented by Jews and with its roots founded in ideologies lead by Jews.

What could possibly go wrong?

Banking elites do. They are mostly jewish and closly connected to the state of israel but it's pure coincidence.

Legal slavery is a goal.
And white people are standing in the way.
When aggresive white bigots are gone there will be no one to defend white liberals.
And when white liberals are gone there will be noone left to fight for human rights.

And you'll have a race of Humans(banking elites)
And race of subhumans(mixed man of the future)

So...do they do this for the profit or for the fun? Are there jews somewhere else outside banking?

Not everything no.

(((george soros))) funds alot of that leftist shit though.

Yeah, I know about him. I knew he was jewish but nothing more. Are there other jews funding leftists?

Jews are the master race, they have the highest documented IQ's and are behind everything. They deserve to rule by the laws of nature.

Funding isn't something I can look into alone with any certainty, However many jews are LEADING said groups

Israel lower IQ than euros
nice troll bait

Jews shit in common beds, is the problem. They don't see themselves as having shared interests with other people. They enslave their families, scheme constantly against outsiders, and are shocked when their schemes crack and crumble. They're wannabe kings without enough sense of the long-term.

I think it's more of a case of thier problem, our money

Profit and power.

Same as blacks who blame the white man for everything.
Blaming things on Jews makes you a Forrest-nigger (or rock-nigger)

JUDAISM SAYS JEWS ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE
IT IS OK TO KILL NON SEMITES, ACCORDING TO THE TALMUD
JEWS HAVE LASTED 2000+ YEARS BECAUSE THEY ARE A RUTHLESS CULT THAT IS STUBBORN AND GREEDY
THEY OWN THE FEDERAL RESERVE, THE ENTIRE MEDIA, AND THE ENTIRE DEEP STATES OF ALMOST EVERY MAJOR COUNTRY

>muh 6 gorillion flags

Hahaha this one's pretty good, I'm stealing it.

And we exist only to serve them !

It's funny I'm suprised they've not made excuses about the talmud outside of coast to coast

Check out Awans laptop, user.

hornygoats.pak

Lol k fatso