Can we safely assume that Turkey's EU application is on hold forever...

Can we safely assume that Turkey's EU application is on hold forever? Maybe Erdogan's dick toting is good in the long run.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck the EU.

The EU is the only reason your Ukrop Banderaist hell hole regime is still in power.

After what went down with the coup that shit is not happening for years and not until they get a new and much different administration.

Yeah, exactly. Also kys, you commie scum.

Are you actually communist are just larping?

who cares? The EU most be destroyed completely.

The (((EU))) will be destroyed long before Turkey is ever admitted. They might go all out and accept them to combat the rise of what is happening, but that's just like throwing gas on the fire.

Turkey has plans for Greece & surrounding EU Countries.

[KB Thread Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

It's in a key geographic/geopolitical position & if Syria fell, it was going to be the next target for Destabilization to flood Europe.

EU should join Turkey, not Turkey.

t. Russian traitor

It was never not on hold. The "talks" were political manoeuvring and Turkey's EU membership was never at any point in time a genuine aim.

Visa revoked.

>t. kike

Why is Switzerland shaded as being in eu

Half of Turkey would migrate to Germany if Turkey gets membership.

They were never going to get in anyways, so they might as well go full Islamist. They have nothing to lose

I agree if EU can't revert back to a trade union. However, the EU is not likely going to back down anytime soon and Turkey thrown in to that mess be catastrophic. It's like this shit storm didn't in to a vomit shit piss storm that's what I'm saying.

Turkey is pretty much nothing compared to the EU as whole. I don't even know what you're trying to say.

>80 million Turks in Turkey
There will be at least that many total Muslims in the EU by 2030. Turkey still wins.