Why isn't Germany even trying to have Diplomatic/Economic influence on the North African Region ??

>> Die Deutschen have a good reputation among north africans and mutual conservative cultural coherence more than the french fags.

>> the rare economic cooperations between Germans and N.A countries actually gerenated profit for both sides , knowledge sharing in exchange for natural ressources conversion and the improvement of German firms competitivity against French/American.

>> French Cucks are dominating the north African Region including ( Algerian Gaz , Petrol , Morrocan agriculture , Phosphate , Libya is schedule for future explotation )

Why isn't germany trying to levitate the language and cultural Barriars , and impose some real international influence and presence to beome a real global power .

The French nothing but Exploiting , arrogant degenerate assholes who think they're better than everyone else.

Yess,you got it right , we'd rather be Germany's bitch than France's , since we are cucked anyway ... for now

Why are Moroccans and Tunisians so cute? They're also surprisingly non-hairy for Arabs

French cucks can suck a dick

Both have low percentages of ME DNA

Went to Marocco last month for 2 weeks. Actually pretty nice people (except for Marrakeshians, fuck them), but your country is fucked economically

We are the master race,

The next century will be a German century.

Do not worry, we will expand our influence onto other continents with out master race intelligence and diplomatic finesse.

The world will soon revolve around Germany and ONLY Germany.

We will conquer North Africa, kill all subhuman slavs, kill all brits, kill all subhuman meds and establish a grand German colony onto Europe.

The future will be Germans because WE are the master race.

WE are the future.

Germany would rather import the Northern Africans to Germany than help them in their own countries, which would make them not want to leave said countries.

I'd really like to visit Marocco some time, I hear Arabs prioritize hospitality and treat their guests like kings.

How's the political situation at the moment though? I hear the islamic hardliners are on the rise.

You personally sound stupid , stay there.

>I hear Arabs prioritize hospitality and treat their guests like kings.
The majority actually does, especially if you stay in a riad. But in Marrakesh, these people try to rip you off whenever they can.
They are famous who offer you hep and showing you they way and then they wnt money. Even if you be direct and say "i know your tricks, you want get any money from me" they still walk in front of you whereever you go and still want money and if you say no, they call you a motherfucker. They won't harm you, but this is even lower than nigger tactics and made me so mad, especially because in every other city, they are really helpful to tourists.

Because Germany is a failed meme of a country the the league of nations should have broken up after their first chimpout.

German women in a nutshell of comments
kikebook com/shapira88/posts/10213969361097720

No , not reallist are Becoming Secular to have a chance to win , and not to brag , the Democratic Elections ,

seriously though ,they're litterly switching from islamic clothes to suits and ties , ligislation new law and gender equality and embracing and shit ,

I dunno about Morroc , but i heard they're having a serious political crisis lately , lots of tension in al Hoceima.

Absolutely annoying. I really hate that. I had to yell at two different gyppo beggars today.

Because Americans and the French are keeping down , i guess ... correct me if i'm wrong.

>The next century will be a German century
t. Every German since the 18th century

lowlivs every where ,

did you encounter such behavious in the clasier zones in Morroco ?
I can imagine the same happening incertain areas of northern Germany , area with high populations and certain poverty rates , mostly gypsies ...

You better go without this degeneracy and stay out of this crazy madness imposed on the M.E by ((them))
Also stop the niggers from coming finally !

The only problem ,is , certain Germans still think it's 1940 and they can dominate the world with a few 10 of millions of populations , they have no idea what the'll be against when ressources are in shortage and find themselves against china ,US and Russia ... they need vast internationa Coalitions and they need to increase their populaton,FAST, no matter what some dumb ones say

i can see a 98 perccent secular tunisia in a 20 years.
they niggers are coming through Libya and Mrroco Via spain , we're actually securing our part of the mediterranian

lookwhat found the other day

Is Tunesia or Egypt interfering in Lybia to bring back some kind of order after Hillarys destruction?

Yes , most of the meetings and peace talks are arranged by Tunisian Diplomats and held in Tunisia , I personnaly seen warlords convoys in the royal Hotels zone

that is because , Tunisia is the most diplomaticly relevant country to Libya before ad after te war , also , 2.5 million Libyan refugees came to Tunisa after te war , about 600,000 stayed in and are part of the population ,' 12 million)

Lost.

Shut the fuck up maghrebi piece of shit

Anything of importance in your shit country was done by us

Casse toi FDP , t'as rien a faire ici , c'est pas un thread pour les enculé d'gaullois .

comme si vous l'avez fait pour rien ?? you took 10 of time worth of whatever you've done , and it's ot like you've done it for us , it was for your bloodsucking colonialist populations that you sent in here , you only gave us bullets , insults and exploitation.

Post some hot Tunisian bitches and if they satisfy me, I'll give Angie a call today.

You shoud do it , Morroco is 100 percent worth visiting ,

Not really. Rabat, Fez, Casablanca were all pretty nice. I even lost my way and had to walk through a slum in Casablanca, like a literal slum, but not a single one of the crowd there was even looking at me. Everybody was minding their own business.

Well only if you're ok with the idea of us German chicks too , but , you know what , we already do that , so here

Also no, that would literally, by all means of the word, not happen in any area in germany. No one would ask for money for a favour.

that's what i meant , Morroco is generally safe and interesting , also lowlives exist every , as in internationnaly

Oh , not even Gypsies ?????

Do maroccans despite Marrakesh as well? Serious question. I know they are not the target of course, but because it makes maroccan in general look like dirty thieves. And almost every tourist will start there or at least visit the city.
I know people living in touristic cities will try to make some money of them and i don't blame them, but some guy at the Djemaa el Fna was following me demanding money, because i looked at monkey for like 3 seconds.
Do these retards not know they would make a shit ton of money, if they just let the tourists look and ask explain them nicely they can have a picture with the monkey for a small donation?

Gipsies would just steal your wallet quietly, because most of them are here illegally and don't want to bring attention to them or their clan.

Morroco is a very Homogenous community , other than some peaceful ideological argument by Berber identitarian on arab identitarian, they dont have any regional conflicts.

The one in show bie usually the uneducated /primary school drop outs who occasionally lack manners , and do such low acts because they simply don't know any better , the smart one don't use those silly tactics ,

we have the same thing in Tunisia , i have seen some vendors annoying tourist to sell sth , but never harrassed them and finish with a smile or ajoke , people try to make a living and sometime , they just don't know any better

Pretty good post. That was the reason i started visiting Sup Forums long ago. But now it's nothing but larping, buzzwords and memes.