"Dead woman, please stop making this about yourself ok?"

imagine dying for a political cause and them throwing you aside not to distract from the real BLM movement since youre white

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_body
imgur.com/r/The_Donald/d3sFx
twitter.com/screwstud/status/897149803771162624
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks for trying though sweetie

fuck I hate nignogs

do niggers really think ones existence is affected by a hashtag?

share these if you have any white women in your network who are empathetic with BLM or anti trump. it shows they do not care about anyone white and also is fucking ridiculous

EVERYONE FIRE UP YOUR NIGNOG TWITTER ACCOUNTS

Wait...I thought it was a "Fight Club" reference.

why would anyone relate with retards?

yes.

>You are not an ally if you make it about you.
>This hastag is for Black Women.

ok

You're forgetting
>don't make this about you
>you're expected to be on the front lines not black people

>This hastag is for Black Women.
Do people get butthurt when you start posting sportsball scores, videogame cheat codes, and out of context quotes by white supremacists in these hashtags?

There's nothing wrong with those statements. Their hashtag, their ideology. Stop being offended.

>bodies
Can someone explain this? Aren't there any persons anymore?

Blacks aren't exactly known for their acumen

Not offended, just pointing out their hypocrisy.

HER NAME IS HEATHER HEYER.

kek

It's so fucking obvious that liberals are in the wrong, how the fuck are these lunatics praised and held up like heroes? If anyone like this ever comes into power here, the world is fucked.

Her name was genetic dead end

We should start using that hashtag for non-negresses just to flood and trigger them.

Hell, use it for Rick Flair.

Yes George!!!! Go Man. People need to make this go virile.

Dead White liberals should not be using Black folk movements

black bodies is the best psychological trigger words literal faggots could come up with. they probably jerk off every time they see it being used

That's what she would have wanted.

Good riddance.

Somebody throw this in the twit feed and ask how to sort the black women out of it!!!!

Who cares...George has done more to divide the Left than most of the right will ever do. We need more of that

SJWs always turn on each others

Holy shit this is the best thing to come from all of this.
The left are being divided

died for nothing, got what deserved
*spits on the grave*

Now if we could only find a way of getting Blacks to also turn on their white Jewish masters as well

It's what she would have wanted.

Is this nigger serious?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_body

Nah, srsly. Someone explain this to me.

full blown marxism

its similar to dark matter. evidence of interdimensional jews projecting this world as our reality when it is actually a plantation and we are goyim

Cautious. I smell race bait here

i still have (((facebook))) and (((twitter))) from 12 and 8 years ago when i first signed up so anyone i met in college etc is still around. few understand this

I dont understand how can anyone still take this type of shit from niggers

it's used to disassociate themselves from any sense of personhood that would imply accountability, responsibility, or causality. almost as if they are perfectly constituted "things" that are only subject to exterior corruption, i.e. patriarchy, "whiteness," etc.

No liberal I know even supports BLM these days, only the tumblr memers and California commies actually support the chimp out movement

I'm going to #SayHerName since it pisses off the nig nogs

It's just one chimp monkeying around. Who cares. You honestly expect them to act like humans?

Please without any boiler plate word.

I see.

But if that is true and you can't hold them accountible, then they should have no rights, yes?

That gear box wouldn't even work

me 2 bby

I don't know WHO wants us to hate blacks so god damn much but boy are they being successful.
This can only end in a race war black people will simply not survive outside of a cage in a zoo.

>whitey kill whitey
>niggers jump on crying opression

Lol @ whitey stick to the front line so the car hits u first

colleges teach them an elaborate chain of historic events and bullshit psychology to explain away any ounce of individual responsibility to why their life sucks, so yes really they think that

I feel enraged that certain whites have become so cucked that they are "allies" with these fucking people, but honestly I'm glad that even in her death she is treated like a sub human by them. This is the definition of cuckoldry, she got what she deserved

why do black people always share gifs of new york when they die

>I don't know WHO wants us to hate blacks so god damn much but boy are they being successful.
>This can only end in a race war black people will simply not survive outside of a cage in a zoo.
Keep digging.
imgur.com/r/The_Donald/d3sFx

Exactly.

>americans in charge of getting the joke

Let's start a campaign called #NotJustWhites, to remind the country that blacks are the true victims of White Supremacy. It is also unfair and unbias to talk about the white victim of this weekend and ignore the centuries of abuse towards blacks. The media is racist for ignoring that.

Fucking a black man was not enough she is still the evil white to them. just for busting a nut in.

Let's culturally appropriate #SayHerName
Let's turn this mess into a meme. She could be the face of #SayHerName and piss off nigs once again.

No thank you, I prefer the blue pill myself.

Do it then faggot! post results. Reminder fucking a black apparently won't make you black unless you try to go back.

#sayhernamewassethrich

I hate race traitors more.

>yt
>white

Help me get it trending.

beautiful

"White allies, get in the grave!"

Oh thank god for a second there I thought Charlottesville united the left, it only fractured them further.

I love it, spread the word and sow more dissent into the their ranks men!

>>bump

This is a beautiful approach to ruin their trending hashtags.

>pretend to be a bigger minority
>say the hashtag is only for you

Come in let's culturally appropriate the shit out of this.

it's not a "boiler plate word," the thesis of the communist manifesto is that the essence of man is ultimately and finally "the body," which is why he can be fulfilled through base material sustenance. and you're right, if they lack any grander metaphysical character and embody this kind of "alien" non-human, then how do you justify the protection of rights and so forth? the nonsensical argument they are putting forward, as I see it, is that because they, non-whites, have this infallible, immutable perfect original state, they deserve all the power and rank in society, while whites have original sin and are inherently evil, which is why they need to be destroyed. I could say more but the captcha is taking too fucking long and is annoying me.

should blacks have #SayHuhName, and not #SayHerName, or are we pretending that niggers can pronounce the "R"

Lmao, had a nigger boyfriend and died for leftist views and now that she is dead, the left doesn't care about her and niggers shit on her.

Pottery.

This is the group you shills infiltrating Sup Forums support. Just remember once you die too, they will spit on you as well, you're nothing to them.

Black ppl will love this one.

she paid the toll just like Jo Cox

Same.

We could totally turn this into divide and conquer.

Too bad you guys are not really posting these.

Burn them all

When my sisters get attacked, I write a hot new tribute track and spit fire. I #SpitHerName

"black lives matter" said the black man who has literally murdered a black man

Sup Forumsrad is /ourguy/
twitter.com/screwstud/status/897149803771162624

>this isn't about you white women
>white people need to be on the front line dying first

the current-year american left is amazing to behold

kek'd

where's that Sup Forums guy with all the black on white women crime info graphs when you need him? this hashtag is perfect for that.

>brown
>bodies
poo?

This is why this happening will not significantly influence white nationalism. The left and its abominating "allies of color" will just carry on doing what has fueled white nationalism up to today.

A happening is just a happening and will be long forgotten soon, but structural problems endures. Business as usual.

Their hashtag? Are we trademarking this shit? Are you this big of a pussy IRL?

I love how in his mind he is not as dark

>#based #usefulidiot

You need a metal. That was a quality post. Thank you, sir.

YO WHITEY THX 4 DA SUPPORT 4REELZ
NOW STFU SINCE WE OWN DIS BITCH
SHEEEEEIIIIIIIIIT

>That gear box wouldn't even work

Great to see that even amongst the potential to turn the tides of everything, the lefties spamming our boards are still on the losing side after all. Thanks for this

EVERYBODY START POSTING SAYHERNAME FOR EVERY WHITE WOMAN WE KNOW WHO WAS UNJUSTLY KILLED EVEN IF SHE WAS A CRETINOUS FAGGOT COMMIE OK?
OH THE LULZ

>The White leftists finally get a martyr in their fight against the alt-right
>Their holy POC superiors immediately start berating them for honoring said martyr because any credit given to a White person is White supremacy
It's just too fucking perfect.

kill yourself, meme flaggot cocksucker

glad to see blm is still lurking