youtu.be/1_BcrUpMooU
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDA085477E90AC096
fisheaters.com/traditionalcatholicism.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Happened
Whatever could you mean?

The Jew.

What do you think about Jesus?

People started actually following what Christ said again.

Good times make soft people

He should have stayed at the room ('school')

Snackbar prayer in church

youtu.be/1_BcrUpMooU

It showed its true self. Crusades were good but were ultimately against what Christianity teaches

Churches tried going with the times when it should be time going with the church.

Christian revitalization when?

Your typical lying kike

This. People here forget Christianity is a Jew lie originally designed to weaken the Roman Empire. It helped the Jews rise to power because moneylending by Christians was forbidden but not by Jews (((suspiciously))) enough

Technically now,

but you need to define 'revitalization' and where

I believe in the next couple of years.

They were able to save enough money to buy & read a bible, realizing that Christianity is a pacifist religion and there is no kebab attack exception to that

*tips fedora*

The Church was subverted by a number of evil men. This excellent video series explains some of what happened:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDA085477E90AC096

Do you know muslims have respect for Jesus

Can you see the diffence between Christ and christianity(religion)?

More information can be found here:
fisheaters.com/traditionalcatholicism.html

I went from non-believing "le sky daddy" in 2013, to higher power in 2014, to Christian prayers might have something to them in 2015, to Christ is our Lord and savior in 2016, and feeling very strongly about it now.

The jew infected europe, thats what happend

the 4th crusade

The new testament might have been a mistake.

> respect for Jesus
many people have respect for him.

But I have a feeling that's not what you're trying to say

whoops

You said
>He should have stayed at the room ('school')

What do you mean?

You help (((refugees))) by not going to war, destabilising other countries and funding agitators to stir trouble. Something Left and Right seem to conveniently forget. You help (((refugees))) by firmly enforcing the law about who can and cannot come. You help (((refugees))) by supporting those who are poor and needy in your own country so that the government can help those abroad as well.

Christians should not be supporting the violation of one's own countries laws just because it (((feels))) right. These (((refugees))) are safe the moment they leave the Middle East, not half way around the World waiting in the social security line while you wave a shitty placard that they cannot read.

Jews.

Poland is still here, just as "based" as in 1683

Everything happens for a reason. Look at the bigger picture.

I hope you guys have your seatbelts on because this is gonna be a wild ride

Based Poland

Why are churches welcoming refugees though? They're Muslim and aren't our brothers in Christ.

If he stayed in his studies he wouldn't have went out and risked the community,
Romans would never have asked for his blood,
No one would have interfered with the rebellions blood line and the Jews could fight a weakened and unaware Romans out of the area of Israel.

Instead he went and kicked everyone in the face. People whose places and works he didn't understand, waking the Romans to a possibility of Jewish rebellion and causing alot of blood shed that could have been avoided.

If he just stopped and listened for a few more seconds things would have turned out differently.
Maybe it's for the best, Goyim enjoy Christianity.

You are trying to judge Christ. Are you insane of what

>What the hell happened to christianity?

it was cucked and subjugated by the atheist and the fag right movement back in the early 2000 to 2009 the capitulated eventualy when the made the new pc testament.

I'm not passing judgement you Goy,
I'm just saying if he knew more he would've probably acted differently.

christians are faggots

He knew everything before it happened you infidel

Hitler too, my jewish friend.

So he knew other people will end up on the cross alongside him because of the headhunt he instigated?

No Goyim, I doubt he did

That is true,
Knowledge changes a man

Bro did you make a pepe of me??!!?
Kek praise you!

>if he knew more
>Jesus Christ

[insanity intensifies]

You are embarrasing yourself. Stop posting.

Such people are 99% atheists.

But not everyone posses one.

Cultural Marxism and liberation theology. And in the case of the current-year "pope", especially liberation theology. Talk all "forgiveness" and "mercy", forget about repenting of your sins till your hand is caught in the cookie jar or your dick is caught in the altar boy.

These people aren't christian. They're much worse, the got hijacked by.... ((((Catholicism))))

the fake christianity run by the jews

The war has not begun yet.

based is black slang that originally referred to being a "basehead" as in crack addict. lil b decided to turn it "into a good thing", and white college kids picked it up from thence.

Absolutely... The hard times haven't even begun. We are the weak generation causing this. This is the calm before the storm.

The West has reached levels of exhaustion that is to much to bear and now its social and cultural institutions are failing because of it. The only thing wrong with Christianity is Christians and Western attitudes in general. We have given up. We have no morals we have no great purpose just consumerism and an obsession with sex.

Yep, thank you for the spread of anti traditional ideas. Your country succeeded cucking the entire west. The only western strong men that remain are too few to resist the storm that's coming. Unless we redpill enough normies before it happens.

redditor gtfo

nice flag larper

I don't know. I want to launch the 10th crusade so bad though.

t. bacon strips flag

I am sorry, you like this better?

> However, in the early 19th century, the Rothschild family of Naples built up close relations with the Vatican Bank, and the association between the family and the Vatican continued into the 20th century. In 1832, when Pope Gregory XVI was seen meeting Carl von Rothschild, observers were shocked that Rothschild was not required to kiss the Pope's feet, as was then required for all other visitors to the Pope, including monarchs.[39] The 1906 Jewish Encyclopedia described the Rothschilds as "the guardians of the papal treasure".[40]

This happened