youtube.com/watch?v=MNMAyy3eH3c

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GlennThrush/status/897131625531793408
youtube.com/watch?v=tpb-mtjN9q8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Urgent
calling bullshit

BUMP

He's going to call out all you filthy Nazi fucks.

Get ready to get BTFO once again, losers.

>I've spoken with my cultural adviser David Shekelsteinbergowitz and I am now suspending the first amendment based on the fatal hit and run whose investigation hasn't even been concluded yet.

Have a bump, what's going on?
Any indication on what the subject might be?
NK?
Venezuela?

>30 SECONDS
>30 SECONDS
>30 SECONDS
No idea. Assuming it's related to Charlottesville

Just saying intel on NK getting nuke engines ++ surfaced today

AYO HOL UP

>INB4 FBI arrests 200+ Antifa and like 50 right wingers

NUKES INCOMING. NORTH KOREA BTFO.

CHECK EM

oh he's going to round up and arrest all the ones causing shit

HE CALLED IT RACIST VIOLENCE. HE ALSO SAID HE IS AGAINST BIGOTRY AND HATRED, BUT NO FROM BOTH SIDES. HE CALLED OUT THE KKK AND NEONAZIS.

HE KEKED FOLKS

Sup Forums CALLED OUT

(((TRUMP)))

I guess we have to wait user

>Racism is evil
>and those that spread violence in it's name
>Neo nazis, white supremacists
>young whale died, we send our prayers

Trump cucked

BUT NOT BLM ?

HOW ABOUT SOROS and THE DNC

Sup Forums BTFO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Very best of America
>Crashes a helicopter for no reason other than attention
lol.

TRUMP SELLS OUT ALEX FIELDS

IT'S OVER Sup Forums!

wow it's almost like he is a liberal or something

FRIENDSHIP WITH TRUMP ENDED
FRIENDSHIP WITH HITLER BEGINS.

FUNNY HOW THEY DIDNT START AND ALREADY HAD DOWNVOATS ....

Typical damage control speech, daily reminder deep state and "Control" are coming to an end the veils lifting.

wtf i thought trump was a nazi

but wasnt donald /ourguy/?

What now Sup Forums?

Good goy.

I was hoping he would mention the Soros funded groups. Sad!

WTF I HATE DRUMPF NOW
NOW I'M WITH HER

Told you you fuckers had lost this one, but some of you were still in denial about it. You have no one who can make a difference on your side.

So is he going to guarantee their first amendment rights or not?
They had a court order allowing them to gather and they were dispersed before any incident.

That was the funny part.... Law applies to all ...

Really .... is that a hint at Clinton ? Awan ? DWS ? DNC? Clinton Foundation ?
SOROS ?

I'll wait....

500 d backugon. He's just covering up.

pray for Kim

ikr, he was an overt nazi publicly up until today...

Welp, he cucked.

He didn't name fucking Black Lives Matter or Antifa. White men are at that rally because all of society says they are evil and monsters so they decide to accept the scarlet letter. Without the president naming BLM and Antifa it's now open season. They are going to kill white men.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Go be with Brock

Very possible....

Make friends with Black people. They like weed and beer.... sounds pretty American to me...

>he thinks the day of the rope isn't right on schedule

>eat cheeseburgers every day
>heart attack

In other news, 2 + 2 is still 4 and saying an American will die of a heart attack is statistically the most likely thing that will happen kek.

Big Mistake from Trump.

Not calling out BLM and Antifa. Does he really think the media will start being nice to him if he just called out the white supremacists ?

Things will only escalate.

This. You faggots are always too eager to give up on trump. He will never let us down, it hath been foretold!

>intercepted intel proves foreign involvement in antifa at rally

Now that he said this the narrative is going to shift that he didn't do this fast enough. Watch. Screen cap this. By days end there will be tons of editorials attacking him for letting 2 days pass before saying this. They are never happy.

You pick your battles, Sup Forums

The fact is anything with Richard "CAPITALISM IS ANTIQUATED" Spencer should be a bannable offense.

Who in their right mind would LARP as a neo-Nazi? Did they think normies would join?

Antifa still is a terrorist organization.

>lost
No. We just won it bigly. Trump just made striking accusation remarks about an investigation that is not yet concluded. You sweetieposter's heads will explode trying to come up with rhetoric if he's found innocent.

I'm not wasting my time watching this fucking sellout cunt say the words the Jews put in his fat lying mouth.
Hang this fucking race traitor, and all the other cunts that are dancing around like whores for that Jew gold.

Except the CIA admitted to the tech in the 70s.

Brock was going to flip....

You are shill , kill yourself , if We the People have to find you, we start with your youngest...

>should be a bannable offense
>bannable
Reddit... Just...

because civic nationalism is the correct movement and now you are all totally fucked because alt-right now means neo-nazi way to go autistic-right

>BLM kills cops and Obama still backs them
>A Spencer goon drives into a crowd who was beating his car with bats and Trump pussies out due to his kike daughter Ivanka
Really makes you think.

Ivanka and Kushner has (((helped))) Trump make decisions on...
- Bombing Syria
- Brining in Scaramucci and pushing out Spicer/Priebus to only get fired 2 weeks later
- Cuck Trump to leftist demands over a crowd of Commie ANTIFA getting BTFO

>if he's found innocent.

And you are going to do nothing faggot.

He condemned the event in vague terms. If he does it correctly, he'll wait until enough evidence comes out, for example the bat hitting the car before the crash.

I never understood why civic nationalism gets a bad rap.

These faggots are so short-sighted.

>LE BASED BLACK MAN AMIRITE SENPAI xD

These softies don't even realize nonwhite Trumpers are toxic to leftists.

I dont like your flag, but I agree with what you said.....

urgent huh?
forgive me if i dont snap up in a frenzy to go watch what with all the HAPPENING HAPPENING BREAKING EMERGENCY bullshit over dramatizations people like you put in your titles and descriptions

Cry wolf 300times a day for over 10 years and people tend to get a little desensitized

>- Bombing Syria
They were running missions out of the base within 24 hours, against ISIS. And now Russia and Syria are much freer to attack ISIS than they were under BO.

>still peddling the Hillary delusion.
Why don't you stand by a democrat that isn't a pile of shit? Like Tulsi, or Bernie? Instead you post this Hillary shit.

>I never understood why civic nationalism gets a bad rap.
Probably because you're a nigger.

twitter.com/GlennThrush/status/897131625531793408

Already am , ready to defend myself and those around me... without remorse....

yep
never capitulate

What's his health like now. I haven't heard anything since Brock had the heart attack and that was a while ago.

So did this already happen? Cliffs?

They're mostly contrarian children who deal in absolutes. If they don't have experience with it, (hard working blacks, non-faggot homos, mexicans that don't cheat systems) it doesn't exist

This got me thinking, how would the media react to a civic fascist group having a rally?

Drumpf BTFO

its assumed all civnat is redditors, I honestly think all this ethno-nationalism bullshit is to prevent a civic nationalist movement formed from the ashes of occupy wallstreet encompassing both left & right

>civic fascism

u wot m8

It's almost like 2/3rds the country think he's a moron meme president

Probably how they reacted to non-White Trump supporters.
>INTERNALIZED RASCISM

those lucky people

Isn't that guy the Pedosta suck up who sent some highly embarrassing emails?

He loves to eat pizza with walnut-sauce and yellow handkerchiefs.

I would like to read into the President when he said justice and law for all.... crossing my fingers for clinton in a orange jumper ...

Ethno-nationalism is EXACTLY WHAT THE LEFT DOES

Goddamn. These idiots should put their money where their mouths are and make their own fruity commune.

You can call out anti-white rhetoric and not go full fash. Civic nationalism is about being a well-to-do, upstanding citizen for your sovereign nation.

Leftists and antifa do not want that.

Sup Forums on suicide watch

I'm not Alt-Right and still support our President but this shit's annoying.

> media lies about everything
> reporting on this is somehow accurate

pretty much
we didnt elect a president, we elected an orange tinted meme

Well .... we did meme him into office...

It is important to remember... It is better to die quickly than be bled out over ones lifetime...

Those who live, will be heroes , those who are dead.... will be at peace..

Thrush is owned.... yes.

Yet BLM can just murder police officers on the street and no outrage from anyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpb-mtjN9q8

And they'd be right. They gave him softball ways to get out of this and he ducked it by waffling like a hitch in front of the press.

This is a traditional picture.

> man, woman clear gender roles
> same race
> man is in a strong position
> man is smoking a cigarette
> both fit, obviously having just engaged in some form of physical exertion

Get your shit together.

Yeah I'm the deluded one, while you're over there thinking that retard is going to be found innocent. You're making us look stupid.

Cash for Gold dot com!
"I GOT $20 FOR MY SCRAP GOLD!"

2017 BUY GOLD ROSLAND CAPITAL!
"ARE YOU SAFE?"

>Invest in Bitcoin

That was some fucking Mad Max level shit.

The real slaughter of all leftists starts this fall.

Sucks to suck, I guess. Watch your back. ;)

I see the left or rather the conrtolled-left more as ethno-globalist you know
of course anything that resembles civic nationalism is being subverted because its palatable and has the potential to really fuck the establishment

If he did that they would say his apology wasn't enough. They would say he was wrong for not calling all white nationalists terrorists and deploy federal agents to put a stop to them. There is nothing Trump can ever say that they will respond with "well that was good I agree" even if they literally say what they tell him to say.

Picture is fucking stupid. What are you going on about?