>Celebrate war and murder.

Fuck off.

Anti-leftism is self-defense.

t. 56%

I always celebrate the murder of Americans

Where do you think you are amerinigger?

>be shill
>create the same same thread multiple times a day

White people are just violent. On the day of the rope the whites will hang and their women will be enriched. The white race will be forcefully assimilated.

Sup Forums would feel differently if a Muslim drove the car.

>Be everybody else
>Celebrate the murder of Whites
>Say that "revolution isn't easy" when you attack people
>Once it happens to you, you back down and hide behind the law you want to act as an exception to

>LARP even harder

Sup Forums and most ideological centers have been one giant Tu quoque.

>be liberal
>celebrate shooting of gay club

"Hey, Sup Forums, why are black people so bad again?"

>"They're violent and commit a disproportionate amount of crime. They're savages!Just take a look at these statistics I have here..."

"Hmm. Interesting. So what do you think of that woman who was run over at the Unite the Right demonstration?"

>"FUCK THAT FAT SLUT! She deserved it! She deserved to be killed for being a fat anti-white leftist coalburning slut! MORE DEAD LEFTISTS!"

"So on one hand you claim that black people are inferior and savage because they are violent, yet on the other you support violence as long as it's targeting against people you don't agree with politically."

>"W-Well, um, that's a false equivalence because...uh, well, I mean, OBVIOUSLY that's comparing apples to oranges because-"

"Apples to oranges? How ridiculous. If anything, violence perpetuated by black people is MORE defensible because it is the result of systemic racism and years of oppression and the targeting of black communities by racist police departments."

>"No, that's not-"

"You're only violent because you're throwing a temper tantrum over the majority of Americans thinking your ideas are disgusting and backwards."

>"Um...I have to go..."

>commie/BLM
>human

>be on the chins
>can only report once a minute

That's a lot to boycott hahaha

Communists aren't people.

What the fuck dimension do you live in?

Yeah, and what are you going to do about it kike?

>be faggot
>be OP
>be shill
>try to subvert board
>it's not working people here still find pic related funny
>make this thread in frustration

>caring about a niggerloving lard ass lefty

Showing compassion for those in pic related is
showing weakness. They are the enemy and got exactly what they deserved, no matter the circumstances. I hope that dodge car will be replaced by life bullets soon

It was pest control.
Friendly reminder that communists aren't people anymore.

> Be marxist
> celebrate white genocide

It's all ironic bro

>be a shill
>post the same threads all day
saged

Better dead than red.