Was James Fields a White Supremacist?

Proofs! Show me some proofs!

Other urls found in this thread:

everipedia.org/wiki/james-alex-fields-jr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What does it matter if he was or was not?

Don't talk to me.

Where is his social media ?

everipedia.org/wiki/james-alex-fields-jr/

I was there (counter protestor). He was there with the rest of the Unite The Right crowd. White polo and khakis, holding a Vanguard America shield. Didn't speak to the guy, but circumstantial evidence is pretty clear that he's a white nationalist.

He's registered Republican. His mom thought he was going to a Trump rally. Teacher said he had alt-right type sympathies in high school.

also ugh I just noticed the POOL's CLOSED image on his past cover photos. Why do you autistic fucks have to post dumb ass old memes on your personal facebook?

>circumstantial evidence is pretty clear that he's a white nationalist
...which is a different thing from white supremacist.

Why did BLM have baseball bats to begin with?
You can see the back window get smashed out with a bat before it reverses over people. Then an angry group of people with bats runs after the car.
Why did BLM bring baseball bats, fuck the scared driver running them over.

"Enough is enough" is written on the shield in swedish.

Am I missing something here?

>everything i say is based on what ive already read in the NYT

Ftfy

>"he's a white supremacists because we all say he is"
There's your proof (none)

It was a trump rally

After you plow into people with your car getting scared.

>WN is WS
Pardon me if I don't think we should consult the negro on how to restructure our nation to their whims.

His best friend is a black man

>everipedia.org/wiki/james-alex-fields-jr/
why did the right have semi-autos, bludgeons, etc, dressed like North Hollywood shootout meth heads...to begin with???

>Am I missing something here?
That swedish americans aren't cucks like you guys are.

Maybe the driver was pissed off and ran them over in a fit of rage.
Maybe his car was attacked and he panicked.
Explain why multiple BLM people had baseball bats in the first place.

Because they knew any peaceful assembly would be met with violence on part of the braindead marxist tools? It's not like this hasnt happened before.

Same reason based stick man wore a helmet on the day of his famous sticking. Protection from violent Antifa. It's a sad day when a group of people can't even have a speech in a park without being attacked by a lynch mob.

1 swedish guy showed up

also

for the same reason the alt right retards brought weapons, methinks.

>I was there (counter protestor).
Look guys, we got a terrorist here.

People didn't go to "counter-protest", they went there to initiate violence against a peaceful protest/rally.

AntiFa is a paramilitary terrorist organization opposed to freedom of speech and the right to peacefully assemble. They bring a mix of armed and unarmed members so they can hide the armed ones behind the unarmed ones, to mislead as they brutalize. They've got a sophisticated PR machine with friends in mainstream media and internet misinformation/propaganda force.

They're particularly skilled at creating misleading video by turning the cameras on just after they launch a vicious attack and keeping their own weapons out of frame, so the response (self-defense, police action, understandable retribution) looks like an unprovoked aggression against peaceful protesters. This is what happened with the car incident, when they blockaded, surrounded, and attacked one of the peaceful protesters trying to go home, until he panicked and fled through the crowd of terrorist aggressors.

RICO Act and antiterrorism laws need to start being used against them. There's not one person who was participating in blocking that street who deserves less than a decade in prison.

Hah, these Anti-fa fucks really believe that if they don't stop these protests there'll be a fascist takeover. They don't want free speech for their opposition; only for them.

Ok so both sides brought weapons to the park. But you can't seriously argue that BLM brought weapons for self defense. If they didn't want to hear the speech they could have just stayed home, they went there with the intention of preventing people from speaking.

He was a CIA patsy

I missed out on the news updates yesterday. I turn on my fagbook feed this morning and see nothing but leftists having a circle jerk about how it was some "Nazis", meanwhile other are still saying he was also a Bernie Supporter. Some are still stating it was in self defense. As usual, the MSM has turned this into a clusterfuck of misinformation. Nobody on YouTube has yet to release any videos, not even Molymeme.

Do we actually have police statements on what his actual motives were yet? And if so, what groups was he associated with?

>Teacher said he had alt-right type sympathies in high school
His literal kike teacher said he idolized Hitler

>But you can't seriously argue that BLM brought weapons for self defense
I didn't. But if you ask them, they'd say they did -just like the alt retards would say they brought weapons for self defence. Everybody came looking for a fight, but nobody will admit to being an aggressor.

.. and whomever throws the first bottle, does so because "pre-emptive strike" and shit.

that's just war.

>His literal kike teacher said he idolized Hitler
what if he did?

Also, people need to stop panicking as if this were the end of the Alt-Right or white nationalism. As long as our countries continue to get overrun by rapey low IQ economic migrants at taxpayer expense, the movement will only grow as quality of life declines. We should disavow the low IQ white trash that showed up at this rally. Allies or not, they have no tact and sperg out too easily.

The best course of action is to meme the notion that commies aren't people and mock those protesters who got hit.

That isn't true. Some people just wanted to hear the speeches. What could these guys have said that is so horrible it required the events that unfolded to happen. What is so scary, evil, bad, and wrong about the things the people were going to talk about.

>The best course of action is to meme the notion that commies aren't people and mock those protesters who got hit.
I concur. Instead of spinning into cringy "he good boi dindu nuffin" apologist bullshit about him being scared and not meaning to hit the commie faggots, we should own up to this shit and praise him as the hero we need.

>Some people just wanted to hear the speeches
yeah, and some of the counter protesters just wanted to counter protest -both of these (peaceful) groups are irrelevant. They don't figure in the media, and they affect shit all.

It's war, let's forget about shaming our enemy for he's willingness to fight, and instead call him out on the battlefield.

He was seen marching with American Vanguard and carrying one of their shields. AV is a pretty hardcore group. I doubt they are white supremacists, but who the fuck knows what people mean when they say white supremacists. I doubt the majority of the people using the term know what it actually means.

The problem with Unite the Right is it is way too inclusive. Why would you want dirtbag bikers and retarded neo-nazis in your group? I understand there is strength in numbers, but you need quality people. These kind of public events select for the worst parts of a movement because people with nothing to lose will be the ones who show up who can risk getting doxxed or arrested. So now you have shitheads like the Trad Workers throwing nazi salutes and everyone and the event is lumped in with the worst of the group. Everyone's a nazi now. The alt right needs better leadership.

>Everybody came looking for a fight
That's not true at all. Nearly all of the original protesters/rally-goers were genuinely just there to express their political opinions. They applied for and received permits, etc.

The counter-protesters, on the other hand, came to someone else's event to disrupt it, to prevent them from expressing their political opinions, to make the example that political opinions they don't agree with may not be expressed.

They call it "platform denial" and what they mean by it is terrorism: their goal is not just to stop people at this particular event, but to make Americans in general afraid to exercise their rights of free speech and freedom of assembly.

The local government and the mainstream media were complicit in the terrorism. The police were ordered to stand aside and let the AntiFa paramilitary combat units attack the peaceful assembly, and once the fight was underway, the disorder was used as an excuse to pull the permit of the event and force the protesters to retreat one-by-one through an AntiFa brutalizer gauntlet. Then the media focused dishonestly on the peaceful protesters, cherry-picking the most objectionable speech from them as if characteristic of the whole group, and made them out to be the instigators of the disorders and aggressors.

Never forget: AntiFa is a paramilitary terrorist organization.

>Hitler made Germany great again

Kid had good role-models, too bad it all went south

American Vanguard are openly fascist, nat soc. They don't beat around the bush.

Dark/politically incorrect humor is our friend. It's what got us this far. Our appeal is the appeal to the repressed id of the normie. We need to continue our efforts to desensitize them from their social programming. Every chuckle we get from something "inappropriate" is a victory for us.

Losing our sense of humor and getting butthurt that one of /ourguys/ sperged out, puts us on the level of the SJW cucks.

stop acting like a fucking victim, faggot. It's war, if you come to a rally now, you come to fight.

a fucking leaf, eh.

I never said anything about humour, by all means keep up the memes, but quit trying to play down what he did -it makes us look weak.

That doesn't imply white supremacy. White supremacists want to rule supreme over other groups. But AV is a shit group who I have no desire to be associated with. If I consider myself alt right and go to these events, then I become associated with them. Spencer thinks this is a good thing. He needs to go.

>Hello there, fellow Sup Forums-goers!
>We sure are a violent group, aren't we?
>Don't be a sissy now!
>I'm one of you, let's be loud together about how we are equally violent to the terrorist paramilitary organization, AntiFa.
>That will surely help us achieve our goals, and win over the masses.

Yes and now that people see there are others willing to stand their ground and not be silenced, they will feel more comfortable attending a right wing speech in the future.
You have a large group of the population who feel silenced because of PC bullshit, who have to play pretend when they go to work and mingle with people. Living a life like that is not healthy.

well, he got one thing right.. internal division and purity spiralling won't get us anywhere. It's exactly what has held the left at bay for decades, they can't into unity -they always squabble and fight amongst themselves, second wave feminists vs third wave, commies vs anarchists and stalinists vs kropotkinists hippies vs militants etc.

be a right wing hippie if you will, who cares.. you're Canadian.

>if you kill your enemies they win

>Yes and now that people see there are others willing to stand their ground and not be silenced, they will feel more comfortable attending a right wing speech in the future.
No they won't. What happened in Charlottesville will drive people away. If the event had well dressed people carrying torches, then you would have been right. The optics on Friday, aside from AV attacking antifa, were positive, and I felt good watching it. It made me want to attend the next rally. But when Saturday came and you had fat, dirty neckbeards with helmets and shields with neo nazi insignia, me and other reasonable people were completely put off.

he was attacked before the inital harm to others, watch the video, he even brakes (hard as indicated by the lack of weight on his rear tires)
only accelerates when he gets attacked by faggots

white nationalist does not equal white supremacist, they're totally different things.

more apologist bullshit.

sad.

hes a jew, jews arent human, let alone white.

what, James Field is Jewish now?

I honestly think you're right. But what does it matter? The media already has it's narrative set. They take no moral quandary in sacrificing the rights of a fashy goy, regardless if he felt threatened on not. He's fucked, and doing damage control makes us look weak. Our only course of action is to make humor of the situation and martyr the dude to some extent as a commie killer.

his moms last name is (((bloom))) you figure it out.

>The media already has it's narrative set
then fucking OWN said narrative!

PRAISE HIM AND HIS ACTIONS!

>bloom
not necessarily Jewish, and is it even her maiden name? He doesn't look Jewish, and seriously doubt that American Vanguard would let a kike into their ranks.

>and seriously doubt that American Vanguard would let a kike into their ranks.
well, they are retarded, so yeah they probably would. like half the AB are kikes too.

doubt it, sounds more like a cop-out to me.

>h-he's totally not one of us! ackzually he's a Jew!

gtfo

And how does that prove premeditation or intent?

>redditspacing
fuck off kike. he is a kike, antifa smashed his car so he ran them over, nobody gives a shit.

So was he National Vanguard or not? Last I checked, the NV doesn't care for kikes.

>Last I checked, the NV doesn't care for kikes.
last i checked, american mongrels are retards who cant identify kikes. like how the AB was lead by 2 kikes for like 30 years.

>muh redditspacing meme
Sup Forumstard detected

>antifa smashed his car so he ran them over
yeah, yeah.. good boy dindu nuffin, and next you're telling me he was a good, church going Christian who was getting his life back on track and had disavowed his nazi past and now wanted to help kids understand the dangers of political extremism and become a "community educator", right?

fuck off apologist scum, you're too weak to aid the struggle and you have no place in our ranks.

kys kike

nice rebuttal, nu/pol/. Stop larping as a nazi, your pink is showing.

>american mongrels are retards who cant identify kikes

What about this mugshot looks Jewy to you?

>Narrow nose bridge
>Does not have frizzy hair
>Midwestern USA facial features
>That jaw line

Doesn't look like a rat faced kike to me. I grew up in an area full of Jews. I can spot one by their appearance and mannerisms from a mile away. Prove he's Jew. I swear, you Nat Socs are the cancer sometimes.

>coloured his hair blonde
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>The U.S. Army has confirmed that the Charlottesville driver who drove through a crowd of antifa protesters Saturday was kicked out of active duty after failing basic training.

hahahaha