There is a motherfucking Lenin statue in Seattle. A SOVIET LEADER STATUE IN THE UNITED STATES

There is a motherfucking Lenin statue in Seattle. A SOVIET LEADER STATUE IN THE UNITED STATES.

Burgers are major cucks. You fucks take down Lee's statue and do nothing about that one. What is wrong with you?

Protest until the mayor feels like taking it down. It would be fantastic to see the antifags rioting about it, and would be bad for the left.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8PLoSMIandg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle
youtu.be/81D7hbfi6AM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would be a damn shame if someone splattered it with paint...

been done before

>Protest until the mayor feels like taking it down.
Yeah, and get counter protested by liberals and antifaggots which will basically drown out what you're trying to bring awareness about to the (((mayor))).

LMAOing at all of you. We walk all over you and you can't do shit.

Okay.

How does that prove anything?

Someone should bury a Hammer and Sickle into it.

Would be very symbolic, would really make you think!

...Said the bolshevik to the german

The US in it's current state is dead anyway. We would be stronger under novo-USSR control.

Also, IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING:
youtube.com/watch?v=8PLoSMIandg

anyone in seattle with a truck and a tow cable?
you know what to do.

Deal with it nerd

And we drive over you. Speedbump.

Um sweetie, communism fell quite a few years ago, so like "no sweetie x"

Funny how (((antifa))) only acts tough in groups because they're too skinny and fragile from sitting infront of a screen all day long in their mothers basement shillposting to actually be able to fight "fascists and nazis" face to face.

But then again, remind me you cuck. Why is it always that antifa is only prevalent in either leftist countries, or countries that have freedom of speech? No wonder Antifa is always BTFO when they show up in Poland.

Remove that shit immediately along with Robert E. Lee. Russia is evil!

Oh, what's that in the background to the left? It appears to be a masonic lodge.

Have a Russia protest there to have the statue taken down. Have the cognitive dissonance of antifa show how crazy they are and cause them to fight with each other.

I'd like to suggest tearing it down, but that would just embolden the left to do the same to our monuments. Protesting it and bringing national attention to the disgusting fact of that statue would be fantastic.
Next mission fucking please?

I'm serious. I cannot rest until Lenin is off my clay

that picture is old

the current statue has bloody hands.

Is this really in the US? I doubt it would be allowed. Communist (as well as Nazi and fascist) statues are banned here

>Lenin statue in Seattle

With a Mexican and Arab food place behind it. Viva Fremont!

I was in Fremont, and ventured to pay tribute to the statue of comrade Lenin. Took a few selfies in front of the statue (it would be a pain to retrieve the pictures so I won't post them here). Had a vegan falafel at the Arab food place pictured behind Lenin, and enjoyed it at a table there in Lenin Plaza. Then ventured down to PCC Natural markets three blocks away to buy some organic, fair trade food. While shopping, I saw a fellow wearing a shirt with the word Haskell and the lambda symbol, I presumed he worked at Google which is across the street from the natural food market.

Fremont is such a wonderful, progressive place.

You really should fucking protest against it. This is really absurd.

Do it, Sup Forums. Anyone from Seattle in here

>United States
>Soviet Union

Pick the dead state, comrade!

It's on "muh private property" good luck swine

Theo chocolate though.
I used to go In to Theo chocolate and steal all there samples.

isn't that erected by a private company?

The hands on this statue regularly get painted blood red lol

Blood of the Bourgeoisie

lennin=jew

Have you seen the photos of the Nazi's from the rally?

Ironic isn't it

ww2 Truman Stalin Churchill all 33rd degree freemasons

it looks like jeremy corbyn
same difference i suppose

Ukrainian hohols can't do anything right

>Implying that you'd be able to somehow even budge that gigantic fucking commie metal heap with a pickup truck

freemasonry is Judaism for goyim

freemason cops murdered captain morgan, see pdf, bill cooper

It's in Fremont, which used to be a hippie/lefty/freak neighborhood, before the yuppies raped it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle
>The Carpenter family continues to seek a buyer for the statue. As of 2015 the asking price is $250,000, up from a 1996 price tag of $150,000.[8][10]
It's real my man, and for sale I guess if we wanna just buy it and destroy it then kek

is this what retards think happened

>Protesting it and bringing national attention to the disgusting fact of that statue would be fantastic.
This

muh historical document

It is what happened.

more like blood of the poor that make up the majority of the USSR.
hohohol

A private company wants Communism so it will fuck their shit up.

Talk about going against your own best interests...

It would be a shame if we began a counter signaling campaign to take down this statue and all leftist and Marxist statues.

Y'a burger are Mongolians basket weaver lubricant

Were you expecting sanity from the west coast? It's nothing but commies and spics there.
I prefer it though, it gives me plenty to point at when people try and say we shouldn't get rid of them

But a Hitler statue would all fine...rite?

Destroying history is wrong, if this was in my city i would be equally mad if they did anything to this statue.

If he punched her in the forehead that should theoretically hurt his fist more than her.

Please don't protest there, it will make traffic even worse

It's funny to me that you think that. You're probably just a larper anyway.

>tfw no statue of Lenin in my city
>tfw Lenin will never awake from his slumber to lead the proletariat in a worldwide revolution against the Bourgeoisie

Why would you put it on display in a public space?
>hey a statue of the founder of our greatest enemy of the last century let's just proudly display it in the open

>nobody will buy my statue
>better raise the price
Are commies seriously this retarded?

>hated fags
>hated the decadence of 'bourgeois society'
>thought moslems were retards and banned islam
>modernized society
>huge anti-liberal

Honestly Lenin was better than the average US leftist, I'll give him that.

You must be a troll.

During a famine in the SU the ukies set the crops ablaze and killed millions of people.

>Mason building in the background
PURE COINCIDENCE GOYIM

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle

Lenin's Dank Meme Stash on Facebook started a Kickstarter to buy a Soviet tank. We could buy this and destroy it. Highest bidder gets the head?

>that freemason building behind the statue
what even

shut up nigger you don't get to shittalk real human beings with real heritage in real countries

>that pic
If one dude that nobody knew about on the dark side of the moon secretly had a stash worth more than the entire planet's wealth combined would you fly up to the moon to redistribute his wealth?

Kek

Its a fuckin statue.

And your true enemy is a bunch of hooked nosed people striking from the shadows.

Damn and I thought we were pretty subverted by soviet bullshit. They're own opened archives disagree with your nonsense.

This is the homo version of what happened.
You must also think AIDS effects everyone equally as you take it up the ass.

Keep deluding yourself, faggot commie

>And your true enemy is a bunch of hooked nosed people striking from the shadows.
Bolsheviks and their progeny? Yeah.

Spotted the filthy Commie

If the Left thinks demolishing statues is a victory then the Right needs to start attacking the Left's symbols as well.

Isn't the real version more like
>take land from rich farmers
>give it to peasants
>peasants are stupid, useless, unproductive(which is why they are peasants in the first place)
>can't produce enough food
>Commie produced famine

Because I'm nationalist and think pulling down statues that represent men of history is fucking STUPID AS FUCK.
I mean I didn't fucking agree with Napaloens politics or his idea of monarchy but I'm not going to go ripping his shit down.
Great men deserve their statues. If they were in charge, and historical, they get a statue. And some books written about them. And some haters.
This isn't about racism.
Tearing down the statues is about destroying all white culture. All of it. Oh they'll pull down Abe Lincoln one day. They'll blow up mount rushmore. America was never great.
This is not about racist statues.
It's about the annihilation of white people in general.

Impossible, capitalists need to leach of workers to make their money.

>If the Left thinks demolishing statues is a victory
Nope, we shouldn't destroy history. But we should however erect more Lenin statues.

*leech
polite sage

>straight away calling me a communist

I wouldn't destroy a statue of Hitler either. Its history and its JUST A FUCKIN STATUE.

>Left and Right
Your enemy plays both sides to fit their agenda.

You people are tully the biggest fools

o ur srs
my god commies are great

I didn't call you a commie.

Not surprising. America has been subverted by commies for decades

Ask yourself what are they replacing it with? None other than statues of Leftists, mantras and slogans. Gone is reason and logic, gone is discovery and discourse.

Its a slow motion Chinese Cultural Revolution and nobody is pausing to think this is a bad thing, until it is too late.

Then fifty years down the track when they finally realise the idiocy of their actions will they try and bring it all back. Only nobody understands or appreciates why they need to bring these things back.

>More Lenin Statues
The guy got what he deserved for his role. Lenin is a murderer and should never be dignified with a statue.

This is what happened, at one point a majoirty of soviet leadership was ukranian, they totally deserved everything they go

>be rich
>use capitalism to buy a statue from a dying communist country
>laugh and set it up as a victory for capitalism
>20 years later nonamericans posting on a chinese cartoon forum want it torn down

Have more respect.

Lenin was one of the few person in this world who, in the end, trully believed in his ideals and wanted what he thought was best for the people just like Hitler.

Today both of them are put in the wrong side of history, and will always be mentioned as "evil persons".

you meme but Fremont is really nice

ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF A MASONIC LODGE

It's not there out of respect, retard

>LITERAL 5'2" non-white mongrel punching a girl is Sup Forums's greatest triumph

rly tinkers my almonds

The ends don't justify the means. Its one thing to survive its another to be worthy of survival. Hitler and Lenin both over extended.

Washington took two terms, did not achieve everything he wished but none the less relinquished power. Sulla reached the top tried to fix things he saw but he too relinquished power as he promised.

There are plenty of role models in history more fitting of statues than Lenin.

youtu.be/81D7hbfi6AM

Well you know we shouldn't DESTROY the statue. That is artwork that someone put a lot of effort into. I suggest we just put it in a museum and make sure to put up signs to properly interpret the massive amount of harm to world Vladimir Lenin did. I mean this is obviously fair right? What they say about our statues. Somehow I think they'd disagree though.

>Leads successful revolution against Monarchy
>Brings Democracy to Russians for first through the formation of Soviets(Worker's Councils)
>Ended ethnic scapegoating, uniting various ethnicities around common cause of Communism

Just mad because he couldn't stop winning

They're already tearing down our monuments. That's what that whole rally was about.

Nicely done image

Commies unironically believe this

Is there a way to act like those antifa-fags, and try to convince the media and normies to tear down a statue that represents oppression, bigotry, etc.

We took it as a war trophie, you dumb nigger.

LMAO I'm a communist relying on the ebil capitalist state to fund and protect me

What a fucking clown