Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=0-w47wgdhso
hooktube.com/watch?v=MNMAyy3eH3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you're still a trump supporter after his Jew loving you are a newfag

this cryptokike would never do that to antifa and anti-white racists though

Fuck off shariablue kikes.

evil and good are subjective.

To the left evil is good and good is evil.

Homosexuality is evil to Christians but good for liberals.

Gender disorders are evil for the right but good for the left.

Call a word evil, who cares?

Racism is "evil" but is also "good" to others.

7d chess

What else was he gonna say? He's in politics.

the only thing that matters is the goal.

Think like a Muslim. Lie to the enemy, get him off your back. Give him some words you don't mean to appease him. Words are words.

Learn the White Man ways. This is how the White Man beat the Indians.

Be like the China Man... say one thing but mean another.

thats the funny thing. i remember assassins going around murdering cops in the name of blm, and yet obama endorsed them. I guess the "peaceful majority and violent extremist minority" way of thinking is only okay for non whites

Its clear you never cared and only wanted to meme. fucking tard

WTF! i love trump now

But we are none of those things and trump knows it when hes giving this speech.

We literally just want to be left alone and not genocided.

The left won't believe him. The right won't agree with him. But at least the press won't continue to dog him over one thing. He said something that gets them off his back.

What the free elections for, if candidate do the opposite of his promises?

He never condemned the protest and he never labelled it a white supremacist rally. That being said, it was the best PR move.

>that post
>that flag
I hope you are trolling

He didn't reference white nationalism or white identitarians. He just called out the NSDAP fetishists. That's fine by me. White nationalism is marketable. 1930s Germany is not.

The terms he's using seem to be carefully chosen. He mentions neither white nationalists or the alt-right.

That being said, he should have condemned the far-left terrorists as well.

EXCLUSIVE: Did he have his fingers crossed behind his back? CNN report at 11

When is the press conference to denounce BLM crimes?

Reminder that you can be a white preservationist and not be a fucking nazi.

He is a zionist what did you expect?
He just pretended to be alt right to get elected but in the end he have the same agendas as all others candidates, be the slave of israel.

BLM and Antifa should endorse Trump now if you really want us all to kill ourselves

How are you only now asking this question? Trump revealed himself as a kike puppet the moment he entered office

ITALIANS ARE WHITE!!!! T-THEY'RE I-IN EUROP-PE!!!

I just want to know what the fuck the deal was with the helicopter crash. What is the story with that?

No, he didn't mention white nationalists or alt right.

Media will be happy with his statement because he called out "supremacists".

You are severly retarded if you defend that jewish puppet.

He's doing that to get the press off his back, which won't work. He should have just remained neutral.

Fuck Trump. I'm off the train. I didn't vote for this shit.
BLM kills officers, Antifa ruins peoples lives and murders as well.
Where is their condems?
Where was Obama an the pressure for him to disavow BLM?

Fuck this retarded country Fuck Donald "The Orange Cuck" Trump.
Leftists have won, this pussy disavowing the very people who voted for him.

Into the fucking trash he goes along with this dumb fuck nigger nation.

poor trump. he just had to denounce his main base and now he has no one lol.

Where is your free election now, USA?

I think it's time to embrace islam. They won't fuck with you then.

I'm going to meme david duke into office an hope he out right kills you canadian cock suckers.

you tell us, since you stole it

I feel you mate. I dont even know what else to say. If Americans dont defend their people, your country is doomed.

Where would you go? You have nothing else but irrelevancy.

What the hell did anyone expect?
That he endorses the LARPing faggots in klan hoods and with Nazi flags? He could have denounced the whole rally, the alt right, spencer and any form of white nationalism. He didn't. He denounced the Nazi flag wearing idiots who are a millstone around the neck of every nationalist movement around the west.

Trump is a supporter of whites in america and of the european nations who want to keep their countries. And he is actually DOING something.
The Nazi cosplayer do nothing but fuck over everyone else in the movement.

these

still on the Trump train

He'll regret this.

Fuck Trump. How could he denounce us we did all this for him

He's throwing us under the bus for political gain
FUCK TRUMP

no, he's right.

>implying everyone here is (or should be) a natsoc asshole like you

white nationalist
white supremacist

learn the difference

>doesn't really matter anyway, if you are right minded you'll be called a nazi anyway , right out of the marxist playbook

>Trump is a supporter of whites in america and of the european nations who want to keep their countries.

He hasn't done anything fuck off you fucking retard.
Delete your stupid ass Trump memes like I'm about to do and wake up.

Best case scenario would be Trump declaring the KKK and Neo Nazi's terror groups, opening up the path to declare BLM and Antifa terror groups as well.

What the goal of stealing elections, if Trump do the exact same thing.

Outline the differences then faggot.

orange kike pedophile doing orange kike pedophile things, i see.

no, all trump is gonna do is give us a slap on the wrist and let us go. to be fair, our side is the only one that killed someone. besides, i didn't vote for him because i thought he was gonna be the savior of the white race, i voted because i wanted the wall and to stop mass immigration from 3rd world shitholes

>hurr he just denounced KKK and Nazi he din say nuffin about muh nationalism

Do you seriously think normies make any distinction between you at all, it's over

Hope all the TRS, Daily Stormer, and White Nationalist leaders enjoy their stay in jail.

we aren't white supremacists.

>7d chess

>What else was he gonna say? He's in politics.

>say one thing but mean another.

>Reminder that you can be a white preservationist and not be a fucking nazi.
this

no, denouncing Nazis is good

Board is full of these children. Everything between groups of humans is "a meme." Hating niggers is "a meme." What they want is to be is le trigger edgy fag boys. They're essentially like third graders that found a dirty word to say. They "meme" le centipede and le nigger because it triggers easily triggered leftist pussies. I meme it because "meme power" got Hitler into office. To me, this is true lulz. All the rest are mere keks along the way.

As soon as the speech ends:
>MISTER PRESIDENT DO YOU REGRET NOT CONDEMNING THESE *WHITE SUPREMACIST* GROUPS ON SATURDAY

Is that supposed to be a question? He can never appease these people.

Lost me in 2018 & 2020. If he at least condemned the Left as well I would be meh but screw this and him. Don't know how much me not voting will count and don't care. Fuck the GOP as well

A white nationalist wants to preserve his race and culture. A white supremacist wants whites to dominate other races, similar to colonialism.

if you can't tell the difference between the words nationalist and supremacist....

for as long as he triggers people like you, he's doing good work

Italians aint white agreed. But trump is a jewish puppet.

of course, it was always a meme.
/pol knew it was just to rustle some jimmies of liberals and media

obama invited blm into the white house

wtf im with Kim now

doh. the first 3 quotes require the comment:
>being this deluded, being that much in denial

>Needs a BASED congress to get his wall in 2018
>Disavows his only supporters that are organizing ahead of the election
>One-term president

see you in 2018

Oh they will. Just wait for the "too little too late the damage is done Trump is finished" headlines to don every newspaper cover tomorrow morning

this. It was for the press. all the lefties don't believe him, think it's too late or both. Check twitter or Neofag. Some on the right view it as weak. But the press can't lay on him for this. Not to mean they won't try to shift to muh black folks, even though it was a fat white chick that died.

I know that im gonna vote democrat in 2018 and 2020
Since there isnt any hope to protect the culture and racial makeup of America, might as well trash it up so balkanization is more likely

Yeah why does the orange faggot suddenly care so much what the press thinks? 100% jewed

His fucking main campaign plank is stopping nonwhite immigration, which would keep whites a majority. His trade policies are bringing jobs to the rustbelt, meaning more jobs for whites, more white children. He gave moral support to brexit before he even was president, he also gave nationalist support to the poles in his speech there.

You have no chance with supporting the KKK and neonazis. You will never affect anything. If the right would only have them, the west would be truly lost. They are a liability. If they are not smart enough to not wear Nazi flags and KKK hoods at a PR rally, they are not only useless, they are a fucking albatross the neck. You are the one who needs to wake up. America has not much time left.

i think he just says that to please the left yknow

>Needs a BASED congress to get his wall in 2018
what the fuck is up with that? where are the trumpists for 2018 and 2020? he will remain a dud if he can't bring his guys into congress. the left and the cuckservatives will simply sit him out for 4 or 8 years otherwise! if he wants to change the nation, he MUST - MUST, MUST, MUST - seek and launch the careers of several trumpists for congress.

As long as Bannon is there trump will continue a pro-white nationalist agenda. If he fires Banon I'll show you me burning my red hat.

prom 1995

He sucks Jew cock, and he even said he would before he was elected. I've been off the Trump train for a long time. Still glad he BTFO shillary tho

"i dont have kids": the post

How about the truth for once?

Without a condemnation of antifa and the commies, I'm out. he has the bully pulpit to call attention to what the MSM won't, but he just cucked hard. Looks weak. Now looking for literal crypto-hitler.

this

distance yourselves from the nazis you idiots

>campaigns on a wall
>oops, i'll also need congress to approve the wall
>disavows supporters who vote in midterm elections

Kek - /pol on suicide watch

Sharia blue is going in hard today.

now i hope he fires bannon, just to see you being butthurt

Why, because of the left's fefes? All this time, we've been standing up to left-wing crybullying, but now that it's Nazis it's time to cave?

This.
But it's sad that some people only relaize this now.

because they will keep harping on it and keep it on the radar. It was no win situation this may lower the damage. not many options.

Took him long enough. But glad that he said it.

You can't run a campaign criticizing Obama for not being able to say 'radical islamic terrorist', and then in turn not call out white terrorists yourself.

No, he is correct.

As I said in a previous thread...
>Trump calls out Neo-nazis, white supremacists KKK and racists.
>Says racism is evil
>Calls those at the rally thugs
>not a single mention of BLM or Antifa
>promising to crack down on people who attended Unite The Right rally.

Yeah. Guys... Your 'God emperor' POTUS who you all memed into the WH had just sold you out.

America is fucked....
Enjoy another 3 years of drumpf while antifa and BLM commies curbstomp the patriotic white American, you bunch of fucking cucks.

>ALSO
I love how SO MANY Americunts on Sup Forums are all of a sudden disavowing Hitler/Nazi/White Pride memes and threads now!!

Really tickles my pickle.

Enjoy the American Nightmare, faggots!

You heard it anti-whites, stop being racist against whites now.

You absolutely can,especially if you're Trump,you fucking retard.
He is probably the most hypocritical politician there is.
Consider suicide.

Naturally, Isl*m is an ideology that people choose to follow, while White is a race that people are born into. Besides, all of the violence originated from the leftists, the car was struck with a bat before the collision.

On a different note, I noticed how Trump's accent has been sounding more and more "mainstream" with him really saying the "r" in car, compare him in 1980 to today.
hooktube.com/watch?v=0-w47wgdhso
hooktube.com/watch?v=MNMAyy3eH3c

We better keep an eye on them. No sharp objects.

>German talking about anything
I'll believe you when you solve your muslim problem fritz.

This... and to top it all off, Hillary and all the pedos walk free. The Illuminati puppet known as Trump can die tonight for all I care.

there is no problem, only a solution

damn shills out in force today. Maybe during those investigations they also investigate Antifa and BLM thugs? kys faggot.

Hitler's meth-fueled shenanigans are beyond delusional.
All I want is to live in a white neighbourhood

What can you do? Media made this straw man and demanded he answer it.