The fact anyone here is still supporting Trump shows how deeply Reddit has infiltrated

The fact anyone here is still supporting Trump shows how deeply Reddit has infiltrated.

>infiltrated

you need to fuck off back to stormfront you fucking murderous terrorist faggot

>A

>FUCKING

True. But they'll be gone soon.

This

>>>/leftypol/

BASTE TRUMP
BASTE TRUMP
LE EBIIIIIIIIIIIN BAAAASTE TRUMP!
HE'LL HELP US DESTROY ALL THE JEWS xDD
THE BEST PREMIDIDMENT EVER!
no no you just have to ignore the fact he's literally got jews in his family he's actually on our side okay 5d chess amen

4D chess. Completely serious.

Do you realize how absolutely dangerous it is for a man like Trump to even SUGGEST he is antisemitic publicly? The last POTUS to do so was a man named Kennedy.

Fuckin based, amirite fellow magapedes???

SHADILAY! UNITE DEPLORABLES! I WANT YOU TO UPVOTE THIS POST AND SHARE THIS ON FACEBOOK TO SHOW THEM LEFTISTS THAT WHITE SUPREMACISTS DON'T REPRESENT US!

MAGA!

If he's "secretly redpilled" or some shit why does he still suck Israeli dick like every other politician?

Hi TRS. still banned from 8ch I see

He will literally be assasinated, or his family, if he does otherwise.

I truly believe he has dropped hints at his redpill. His FIRST action was BTFO of (((ISIS))). And when he visited the Holocausr Museum and signed the guestbook, he wrote "Having a good time with my friends!".

4D chess is a reference to Bobby Fischer. American Chess Grandmaster and ANTI-(((BOLSHEVIST))).

Hi t_d

>i-it's just 4D chess bro... he's actually le baste...

Lefties and BLM should endorse Trump
I swear all Trump supporters will kill themselves and Sup Forums will go bankrupt.

>Trump doesn't like Israel guys I swear!
>He just can't say that
>Or act like that
>Or ever do anything which in any way indicates this at all
>And him having a jewish family is also an elaborate ruse
>But he's not pro Israel, believe me!

Like I said. Guess what happens if he doesnt play by the rules

GOVERNMENT

Who Controls the White House?
Summary:
Of the eleven(11) current and former senior advisors of President Barack Obama, nine(9) are Jews, partial Jews, or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 82%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews and spouses of Jews are over-represented among the current and former senior advisors of President Barack Obama by a factor of 41 times(4,100 percent).

Who Controls the Senate?
Summary:
Of the twenty(20) U.S. Senate Committee chairmen, eight(8) are Jews or partial Jews. This is a numerical representation of 40%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the U.S. Senate Committee chairmen by a factor of 20 times(2,000 percent).

Who Controls the Congress?
Summary:
Of the forty-two(42) U.S. House Committee chairmen and ranking members, six(6) are Jews or partial Jews. This is a numerical representation of 14%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the U.S. House Committee chairmen and ranking members by a factor of 7 times(700 percent).

Who Controls the Supreme Court?
Summary:
Of the nine(9) U.S. Supreme Court justices, four(4) are Jews or partial Jews. This is a numerical representation of 44%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews are over-represented among the U.S. Supreme Court justices by a factor of 22 times(2,200 percent).

Who Controls the State Department?
Summary:
Of the seventy-four(74) U.S. State Department senior officials, forty(40) are Jews or have Jewish spouses. This is a numerical representation of 54%. Jews are approximately 2% of the U.S. population.* Therefore Jews and spouses of Jews are over-represented among the U.S. State Department senior officials by a factor of 27 times(2,700 percent).

Tip of the iceberg

>Racism is evil
He said that just now. I thought he is "our" guy. What happened to him? He is like every other politician. He hasn't done anything like he promised. I hope we didn't fall for him.

Sup Forums doesn't hate Plebbit

it just hates it so it keeps coming back

Just like I'm using Reddit spacing

I use something they are familiar with, they keep coming back for the lulz, the memes, etc

You see the more they keep coming back, the easier it becomes to indoctrinate them, espacially when young.

So Israel travelled back in time after Trump became president to put Jews in his family?

My point is that this line of thinking is deluded because there is no evidence that Trump is anything but pro Israel.
We're at the point now where Trump can be the biggest zionist ever for 8 years and a lot of people will deny that he is one because he's 'going through the motions', it might be true but if there's no actual difference between him being one or just 'acting like one' then nothing is different at all!

i thought Sup Forums supported trump more than reddit

meth explains it

>pic related