I was at work yesterday eating some graham crackers with my lunch and I offer a piece to one of my co-workers

I was at work yesterday eating some graham crackers with my lunch and I offer a piece to one of my co-workers.

>"Nah man I'm vegan and those crackers have honey in them"
>what the fuck

We work at a restaurant and I have seen this guy swat flies and stomp on roaches before, but yet he cares so much about insects that he won't eat the honey that can be extracted from a hive without killing ANY bees.

At least vegetarians have a clear line in the sand: no meat. Vegans on the other hand have some sort of "righteous" cause of protecting all animals that in practice becomes nothing more than an ambiguous manifesto to promote their own sense of elitism.

Other urls found in this thread:

fastcompany.com/3042783/this-amazing-beehive-from-australia-harvests-its-own-honey
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ohhhh, did the vegan boy make you feel sad, OP?

:(

don't worry now, ask mommy to cook you some chicken tendies to warm up your belly, don't you worry sweaty you are no worse than that mean vegan just because you eat honey.

>eating and getting heart disease or cancer from the ((( animal product Jew )))
holy shit nigger

I don't care if he ate my honey or not. The thing that stuck with me was how hypocritical his life-defining ideals are.

>people are hypocrites
wow, make a thread about it why don' t you.

it couldn't have stuck with you, because it never happened

this is a thinly veiled shill thread where you conveniently pick the lowest-hanging fruit for an argument against ALL of veganism: honey, which cannot be mass produced without killing bees

do you at least get paid to shill for a multi trillion dollars a year industry, or are you a metaphorical cuckold: shilling for free?

Wasting a thread. No bump for you faggot

t. ass-blasted grass muncher

>fastcompany.com/3042783/this-amazing-beehive-from-australia-harvests-its-own-honey

> $0.02 has been deposited into your account!

Not a peer-reviewed source.

There's no guarantee that the honey in the crackers from your story didn't come from a factory that kills the bees and contributes to Nationwide CCD.

You better step it up if you want that $0.01 USD per shitpost raise.

>yes goyim, don't eat protein-rich food, can't have your testosterone levels too high

I have no more proof of my incident than you have proof of me being a shill.

You've resorted to an ad hominem attack instead of actually debating the point of discussion.

This isn't about honey, honey. It's about the fact that vegans shame people and exult themselves because they believe that their cause is infallible. When in reality vegans still eat sugar made with processed bone char, use Downy soap made from cattle, condoms made from milk, and even drink guinness beer which contains products from fish.

Using absolutely no animal products whatsoever is almost impossible in our world today and thoroughly useless even if you tried. And yet despite their failure every vegan will talk to you with an air of superiority and confidence about how they're helping to save the world.

your testosterone levels are lowered by the hormones in meat

gluten has more protein than any animal protein source

most animal based meals are filled with saturated fat and cholesterol, which cause atherosclerosis and CAD

this is a gigantic appeal to futility

didn't you read the pinned thread?

Do you really think everyone who doesn't fall in line with your thinking is a shill?

You get the beehive and make it yourself; neither I nor the article once said it doesn't kill bees. It does, however, remove much of the stress involved for both bee and keeper.

You want to talk about CCD, go after neonicotinoids.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you by not living like you.

:(

Are you okay?

>I don't like eating shit
>"throw shit in the garbage"
>HUR DURR you said you won't eat shit, yet you would throw it out! HYPOCRITE

- Sup Forums logic.

This triggers the veganists

Too much gluten is damaging for your intestines, drains your body of energy and wrecks your skin. In comparison, the consequences of properly-bred meat is negligible. Nice try but no cigar.

you're triggered because some rando didn't want your graham cracker?

no one gives a fuck
>no one gives a fuck
not a political topic
>not a political topic

hey I'm not the one shilling for a multi-trillion dollar a year industry for free

no, it just makes me hate third worlders

[citation needed]

Is that a dog and is it alive?

you give a fuck

You have once again managed to sidestep the crux of the argument.

At this current point in time avoiding animal products is futile, but I do believe it will be possible and probable that people will only be using non-animal products in the future. Animals are not even close to the most efficient means of supplying food or materials. But this kind of future can only happen once lab-grown food is fully indistinguishable from its real counterpart. Only when the cheapest and best tasting meat is grown from a lab will anything really start to change.

The vegan's quest isn't futile because the end result is impossible to achieve, but instead because their path to that goal doesn't even go near the goal. Vegans munch on terrible food and bother people near them with their self-imposed restrictions on their freedom because they think they are going to save the world. If Vegans really wanted to save the animals they would be researching ways to replace those animal products and not trying to shame other people for not making their lives full of inconveniences that give no real benefit.

In reality veganism is this: a select club within an already select club (vegetarians) where people can sit around and tell each other how much more righteous they are than their neighbor. Like most -isms it ends up becoming not much more than a modern-day religion.

>this is a thinly veiled shill thread where you conveniently pick the lowest-hanging fruit for an argument against ALL of veganism: honey, which cannot be mass produced without killing bees
>There's no guarantee that the honey in the crackers from your story didn't come from a factory that kills the bees and contributes to Nationwide CCD
>hey I'm not the one shilling for a multi-trillion dollar a year industry for free

Is this about bee safety, CCD, or shilling?

Make up your mind. Remind yourself with your awe-inspiring powers of deduction that this doesn't mean putting lipstick on your forehead.

It's monkey stew from huehue land

lol

has it not occurred to you that maybe the dude just didn't want to eat food that your grubby hands had touched

vegan here, heres just a reminder to please not generalise us, i understand full well that a large fraction of vegans are retards and it annoys me how veganism is being highjacked by leftism and is now being bundled into the "progressive" basket

veganism is a nazi ideology and is redpilled desu

yes
try it. It really is uma delicia.

UMA DELICIA

Veganism is the byproduct of a culture so rich in resources, mentally weak people can reject food as a form or protest or narcissism, and use their choice as a way to shame other people, thus bringing more attention to themselves.

Veganism makes no sense from a biological point of view, as our bodies evolved to use animal fat and protein as fuel.

Everything else - fee fees, the "rights" of animals, the morality of eating meat - that's all human constructed nonsense.

Nature is hostile. It's eat, or be eaten. We humans are the only top predator that actually tries to get others to feel guilty and deny their very real nature as meat eaters. Our brains used animal fat as a preferred fuel to evolve to the point we're at - and these weak sisters of humanity are trying to deny it. It's suicidal behavior by a small segment of the population, and will die out eventually as a silly idea, and one that promoted poor health.

I had bacon and eggs for breakfast, and I will cook a fat steak tonight, to honor my meat eating ancestors. Vegans? They can go fuck themselves with a celery stick.

Harvesting honey does not kill bees, you simpering faggot.

Source: grew up in a bee keeping neighborhood. I know more about that shit than I want to - and I fucking hate honey. But harvesting honey doesn't kill bees.

Have you seen bee movie? It's basically concentration camps oy vey

You know, because nature is hostile I sometimes wonder if plants, who chill in the same place their entire lives, are the true higher life form.

I fucking love my meat and animal products, but there's always a part of me that wonders in what evolutionary direction veganism will take its adherents.

>saying that, "'avoiding all animal products is futile' is an appeal to futility," is sidestepping the crux of the argument, "avoiding all animal products is futile,"

and that was only the start of your shitty response

Before this thread gets archived, let me try to get to the bottom of your argument: vegans are self-righteous ( an ad-hominem attack, which you seemed to not like here ) therefore they are incorrect?

CCD and bee safety are synonymous

seems like youre the one that hasnt made up your mind :^)

>our bodies evolved to use animal fat and protein as fuel.
[citation needed]

Although I do disagree with the logic of being vegan, I think vegans are fine as long as they don't try to push their beliefs on other people. Really it's the same as any religion or even communism. All of them have a utopian ideal that perhaps could be possible, but none seem to be achievable at the present time so guiding your life by their principles seems folly.

Cite my dick, faggot.

My food shits on your food. Deal with it - somewhere else.

he said mass producing.

it does, feeding bees one kind of pollen isnt good for them, and when going through 200 boxes a day, you dont care if you crush some bees. youre '''''source''''' is hilarious and very millenial/gen Z of you

Source: i actually keep bees

>cite my dick
>faggot
>Pirate flag
things that make you go, hmmmmm

Plants have been shown to have a form of awareness or consciousness (though not as we know it). Their entire structure is a nervous system in constant communication with surrounding plants. They release chemicals when under stress, and in this way 'feel' pain. This is what shits me about vegans. It can be argued that plants suffer and feel pain when we harvest them for food. We tread on bugs and micro-organisms as we move around during the day. We are constantly killing and causing suffering to other beings, there is no way around it. We cannot fuel our bodies and move about without causing some sort of suffering. These retards draw an arbitrary line and neglect to follow the logic to its ultimate conclusion. The best we can do is to be thankful for our lives and mindful of the suffering we cause, simply by living and fueling our bodies. This is the enlightened principal, not some vegan bullshit. I am personally not a big meat eater, but not for moral reason. I prefer to use free range eggs and animal products that aren't from battery farm conditions, but whatever. Jesus fucking Christ though, vegans that are anti-honey....

>Veganism makes no sense from a biological point of view, as our bodies evolved to use animal fat and protein as fuel.
Eat beans, acquire proteins. Plant oils > animal fats.
>Everything else - fee fees, the "rights" of animals, the morality of eating meat - that's all human constructed nonsense.

Too bad the environmental damage is real. Beef has an incredibly shitty feed-to-meat conversion rate. (inb4 b-but muh grass fed beef. not sustainable with high meat consumption, either) At least switch to poultry, much better conversion rate and somewhat less damaging (still pretty bad.)

I will be very simple.

Avoiding all animal products isn't futile, it can and probably will be achieved by a majority of people in the future. Vegan's however, are taking the incorrect path to this goal and for many their guiding principles include the recruitment of any and all people into their ranks as a critical rung to the goals of veganism. It is frustrating to watch people who are vegan because their methods of achieving their goal is incorrect while they also feel the need to recruit people onto this misguided train.

yeah i dislike it when vegans, or infact anyone tell you their beliefs just out of irrelevance just to virtue signal, and i dont mean to virtue signal myself by acting like im better than them but i only told my mum and aunt that i was vegan and my mum ended up telling everyone else and it embarrassed me, if we are at a restaurant my mum will tell the waiter in a loud voice "my son is a vegan so is there anything suitable for him on the menu" and then people look at me and i put my head down and dont look at anyone
as for the utopian ideal, i understand that it cant be possible, atleast not for hundreds of years, hence i usually just try to make meat and egg production a little more animal friendly because that is something achievable

UMA

Sure, but the act of taking the honey does not kill the bees, like the spastic is trying to say.

Eat beans? Go fuck yourself, shithead. There is nothing unnatural about eating meat, veganism is a made up human construct used to shame and draw attention to weak minded people.

Again - veganism is the byproduct of a wealthy populace with ready access to more food than any time in human history. It's more about the mental weakness of the "vegan" than anything else.

If humans weren't meant to eat meat, our bodies wouldn't be able to process it. Biology tells you to shut the fuck up, vegan.

I'll enjoy my steak tonight, while you're busy fucking yourself, m'kay?

Nice blog faggot.

#NotAllVegans

poor baby.

stop caring about what other people do.

Of course there isn't anything unnatural about it. But we're a pretty clever species of omnivores and perfectly capable of sustaining ourselves on other food sources that aren't as destructive as meat.

Maybe you wouldn't be so butthurt if you had more fiber in your diet?

Mostly vegetarian master race

Buy local and go fishing to develop some skills beyond shopping