If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat, and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink...

If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat, and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink, for you will heap burning coals on his head, and the LORD will reward you.

Proverbs 25:21-22

Bump

Bump

For these things will have passed away
To the thirsty I will give water without price
From the fountain of the water of life
He who conquers shall have this heritage
And I will be his God and he shall be my son
But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted as for the murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolators and all liars
Their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone.

Let the evildoers still do evil
And the filthy still be filthy
And the righteous still do right
And the holy still be holy

Behold
I am coming soon
I am the alpha
And the omega
The first
And the last
The beginning
And the end

These threads are to lure the unsuspecting, in case you're not aware every magic ritual and every belief system out there is out to get you.
Even gnosticism (which is the true religion) has been tampered with so you believe a few lies and crash and burn.
We live among a bunch of dicks that are trying to get your soul and spirit to die, that's basically it, no really, that's basically it.
Do not join any religion.
Do not join any spiritual group.
Do not accept spiritual teachings.
Do not make friends.
Do not meditate if invited.
Believe only gnosticism and adapted to this situation, that is, ignore the mythos, just assume there's a dark god surrounded by dark pricks who wanna git you.

>If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat, and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink
How's that working out for the nigger problem?

fuck that kike LMAO

Lure the unsuspecting? How so? I'm just posting the truth of the scriptures on a board saturated with hate.

I'm also Gnostic lol. The community and fellowship of the Holy Spirit is necessary for a spiritual life. You can't fight the Archons alone. Don't even try to.

>for you will heap burning coals on his head
what does that mean you will put coal on his head?

Why shill so hard for gnosticism? It's just an old christian sect revived in the late medieval. It is as true as any religion, being mostly false.
The only thing a person seeking spiritual enlightenment should know is that we already know the answer. Deep within each of us dwells the creator, look inward for answers, not outward into the world.

>Believe only gnosticism

Trusssssssssst in me, jussssssssssst in me

Deep within us cries out a need for a savior, who is outside of ourselves.

>If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat, and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink, for you will heap burning coals on his head, and the LORD will reward you.
t. Some dead kike

"Stay cucked irl. In the afterlife you will be unckucked"

Yes, you must gain his thrust and then burn the fucker.
Based Jesus

>you will heap burning coals on his head
Wait what? This is some brutal shit or am I misunderstanding this?

You will shame him for hating you and having you as his enemy; his conscience will burn him for his hatred of you, which is really the hatred of God.

And if his conscience does not reproach him, then he has made an enemy of God, who will actually heap coals of fire upon his head, and for all time.

good I left christianity long time ago

Jesus was an Essene. He fasted with the Essenes!

Let's feed more kikes then

You were never in it.

John the Baptist was an Essene, and Jesus' cousin. And the greatest man born of woman, according to Jesus.

Jesus Himself was not an Essene. They lived in totally different areas and had totally different beliefs.

For instance, Jesus knew He was the only Messiah. The Essenes expected two.

then explain why gov't welfare hasn't endeared the blacks or liberals to conservative white men?

who do they think is paying for their welfare?

So treat your prisoners well before you execute them?

Because slaves don't tend to feel overly fond of plantation owners.

People on welfare think that the gubbmint has an infinite amount of money, and is actually withholding what they truly owe these reparations folks. Different story.

Now if some klansman rescued a young black girl from a mountain lion, and rushed her to the hospital, and donated blood so that she could live, her family would have a hard time hating klansmen after that.

The idea is that by helping your enemy at his lowest, he'll be ashamed of what he's done to you and that will hurt him.

>If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat, and if he is thirsty, give him water to drink, for you will heap burning coals on his head, and the LORD will reward you.

By giving me more shit to my plate. No fucking thanks. A good enemy is dead enemy OR the one who has been utterly disarmed

Sounds like Romans 12

Romans 12
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

>OR the one who has been utterly disarmed
mudslimes spontaneously combust, as for the jews, everyone knows the answer to that question

this

I kinda see it your way but it's repeted again in Romans 12 which I think it's help your enemy and if they don't find Christ then they'll be punished worse

Feed those shill threads, brothers!

Only eternal things are important.

Exactly.

If I could get paid to post the truth on Sup Forums that would be awesome lol

I am the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, that which is, that which was, and that which is to come. Revelations 1:8

You are destroying the word of God through your traditions that you have handed down. Mark 7:13

“But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you shut up the Kingdom of Heaven against men; for you don't enter in yourselves, neither do you allow those who are entering in to enter.”

“The hour is coming when I will not speak to you in dark sayings, but will tell you plainly about God.”

“He who drinks from my mouth will become as I am and I will become he and the hidden things will be revealed to him.”

"I have come that you might have life and have it abundantly.”

For God gives his sunlight to both the evil and the good, and he sends rain on the just and the unjust alike. Matthew 5:45

I am the way, the truth and the life.
No one goes to the father except through me.
Jesus, John 14:6

“You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.”

"...We do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal." (2 Cor. 4:18.)

God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind.
2 Timothy 3:16

Jesus said, "I shall give you what no eye has seen and what no ear has heard and what no hand has touched and what has never occurred to the human mind."

Let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of our love of God. 2 Corinthians 7:1

Jesus said, “God is inside you and all around you.”

It's almost true. Welfare has fucked over blacks more than any hate movement ever could.

bump

Welfare is a hate movement.

>Welfare is a hate movement
Yeah and I hate paying for it