youtube.com/watch?v=OCoxM8MFJ0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KbxkGEGQIn0
cdc.gov/cmv/overview.html
archive.is/ovQHP
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/897142211984277504
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

SIEG

HEEEEEEEEEEILLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is some pretty weak
>1 post by this ID
shitposting

Don't Trump is Pro-Jewish and Pro-Israel thus he is a Communist antifa who is pro-white-genocie. Op is a fed or retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=kLbOMug8WXw

youtube.com/watch?v=f9Gd_s2tLC4

youtube.com/watch?v=e3eeO3EDoSQ

youtube.com/watch?v=FSy-TfmghnM

youtube.com/watch?v=gqZcgMstO98

youtube.com/watch?v=c8x6fMG9Ki0

youtube.com/watch?v=kQQyhL41r8c

youtube.com/watch?v=nDDR8Hq1zs4

youtube.com/watch?v=AmRPcdPP_9o

youtube.com/watch?v=7JilOyHiMzI

youtube.com/watch?v=5I4pO9NngUI

youtube.com/watch?v=Um1vCqfGpq4

youtube.com/watch?v=s_r2RHCt-AE

youtube.com/watch?v=Jz3S6zOUVV4

youtube.com/watch?v=duwGJTXP6Ss

youtube.com/watch?v=OCoxM8MFJ0Y

youtube.com/watch?v=KbxkGEGQIn0

SPINELESS FAGGOT PRESIDENT.
ITS EASY TO DISAVOW AND SHAME WHITES.

NO FUCKING BALLS THOUGH WHEN IT COMES TO ANTIFA OR BLM.

FUCKING NIGGER LOVING KIKE.
WE WERE PLAYED.

A FAT WHITE CHILDLESS WHORE DIES.
THIS IS HOW IT ENDS.
FUCK TRUMP.

tfw Trump just fucked us hard, no lube.

>D-D-DADDY pls fire big meaniepants Nazi Bannon, he makes the minority babbis cry, I saw it on TV

O-ok Ivanka, anything for you

BANNON CONFIRMED OUT

/ptg/ has gone to shit.

Who still /Trump/ here? Trump did nothing wrong.

Was doing some research on why Antifa throws urine and other bodily waste material on counter protesters. I stumbled upon a virus that is a common virus but you hardly hear of it.
Here is some information on it. Antifa is committing terrorism by what they are doing. People that have came in contact with urine at protests need to get checked. It spreads to babies before they are born. So in utero type of STI because it can be spread through sex as well.

>cdc.gov/cmv/overview.html

>archive.is/ovQHP

>Pfff, Antifa is the left equivalent to the "alt right". They're small, powerless and latch their names on anything other local groups do.
The problem in universities and local government is that they have people with access to information and ability to organized dumb commies and nogs to block roads. They work together to dox people and such. They doxed several people at my uni and this is a pretty hard red state.

no, we maga while retards like dicky spencer get into sissy fights with antifa. get back on p,anet earth, this statement is expected from the president, nobody in their right mind will defend provocateurs like thst, especisally if they wave the nazi flag. it's their rally, and it's on them, he can't talk about antifa while they are the victims, which they are, since at least one is dead

>hope physically removed the (cia) plant.

doesn't look good for little spencie poo.

Go murder another woman you fucking scum

>Trump cucked out because he called out an fbi orgnization

Oy vey!!!

The delineation is pointless, all is really well. Much ado about nothing. I'm not sure what was expected.

Anybody who thinks the MSM will stop calling Trump a Nazi after this appeasement is a fucking moron. Things will only get worse the longer he refuses to call out the media and left wing radicals.

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/897142211984277504

>muh p.r.

*blocks your path*

APOLOGIZE FOR BEING BORN WHITE!!

TRS tears are saltier than reddit tears
I'm loving this

Trump did literally nothing wrong calling out you fucks.

No one wants you alt-right faggots around. A lifetime on Sup Forums probably convinced you that LARPing as nazis would earn you a standing ovation in Trump's america. lmao go outside sometime.

No

This.

a lot of larpers here today

Ouch!

Sorry if we don't share your lust for murdering white women.

>retards in bike helmets waving around nazi flags

Oh man, some of these normie liberals are coming so close yet still so far

You're a fucking retard kid.
This is the end of Trump, he won't be getting a second term you dumb ape loving cuck boy.

This. I didn't vote for muh kkk are bad and antifa is the best of America.

Don't have any on my phone, they're all on my HAD right now
Can you be on around 1-2pm eastern time? If so I'll gladly post some of it

Nobody in their right mind will side with a group of radical morons waving nazi flags. Deal with it

>literally people defending antifa in here now
fuck you all

cry more you nazi larping trs faggot
your tears and autistic screeches make Trump stronger

In your opinion, pro-whites are homosexuals. However, you are most likely the homosexual here, user.

DILBERT MAN CALLED IT
ITS NEVER ENOUGH

>muh p.r.

I've never seen anyone on Sup Forums unironically defend communists besides nonwhites, reddit, and leftypol. Certainly not representative of here.

That's right! I'm glad our NO NONSENSE PRESIDENT wants American streets to be held by BASED VIOLENT COMMUNIST STREET THUGS

>Do you not understand that he just de-platformed whites from defending their own nations and cultures now?

the president doesn't have to defend you on national television for you to defend yourself or your culture
the thing is the larpers were expecting to be able to fuck things up and run people over and everyone else would still come to their defense

I bet Trump gained so much su-

checked.
>standing with the big boss.

we both know it wasn't murder. It was manslaughter at most. The dude will be acquitted.

>fluffy had to change his flag
wypierdalaj, puszysty

Counter signal who exactly? You? Do you think every white person is useful to your cause? Let me guess I have to like marxists larpers because they're white? All larpers are cancer

It's not larping you faggot, its being pro-white explicitly

NOTHING will ever change while the highest levels of government celebrate violent communists & cultural marxist values

"Larping", how fucking stupid

>but muh (((TRUMP)))
Fuck off, TRS

Just sit back and enjoy the shitposting, lads.

They are protecting the leftist intelligentsia that are teachers and editorials, the kind of dumb motherfucker that goes on Tucker after writing some nonsense and debating it like a brain dead animal.

now replace this with antifa burning the american flag

>disavow Nazis, KKK, white supremacists, and "many other groups"
>ANTIFA thinks they are above the law
>next time they go full on
>arrest them all and declare them a domestic terrorism group
I'd say you guys aren't thinking ahead but most concern-trolls are just /leftypol/ retards thinking they're accomplishing something by larping as right wingers.

Remember that Trump's administration is well aware ANTIFA was the main aggressors.

It was not the turbo-cuckout that I was bracing for, but it was a cuckout. He convicted the driver before he has had a chance to even get a lawyer, let alone present evidence. Trump also affirmed that narrative that the violence was from our side, which it was not.

He has had ample opportunity to crackdown on Antifa, SPLC hit lists, BLM, etc. and has never done so. Despite the macho image, he is objectively a very reactive and weak leader who is easily directed by pop narratives. Of course he's better than HRC in objective policies. But only in a negative sense viz. he isn't doing things that HRC would have done or is stalling. But in terms of him being a force of positive initiatives, he hasn't actually done anything. TPP was not yet in effect and neither was Paris Accords, so technically the status quo was maintained. Illegal border interdictions are down, but only because Mexicans are afraid. Perhaps there is a little more enforcement against MS-13, but that's about it.

He surrounded himself with a bunch of RNC chucklecucks and literal (((New Yorkers))) who never stood for what he claimed to support. Further, he seems to have a number of truly dimwitted people who do not understand how to govern at all. Cf. the bungled handling of the airport protests after his (weak sauce) 'travel ban', the Flynn firing, not axing Comey and Rosenstein on Day 1, praising HRC and calling off the investigation, Sessions' recusal train wreck, the retarded attempts at repealing Obamacare, and of course the MUH GAS BABIES strike on Assad.

tldr: He didn't declare us to be on terror watch lists (yet), but he endorsed the false Charlottesville narrative while not saying a peep about Antifa, BLM, etc.

NEVER
APOLOGIZE
TO
THE
LEFT

>Alt Right shills against Trump policies
>Alt Right claims Trump is a jew puppet
>Alt Right demands that everyone should vote Democrat in 2020

>Trump condemns the Alt Right murdering someone
>WTF TRUMP I THOUGHT WE WERE ALLIES???????????????????

>This. I didn't vote for muh kkk are bad and antifa is the best of America.
When did he say ANYTHING about ANTIFA being the best of America faggot? fuck off.

L.O.L. the anti-whites won't recover from this.

SCOTT IS COMING UNHINGED
SOMEBODY CONTROL THE MADMAN

Well I am pretty sure that is obvious to everyone. You act like he doesn't know.

Enoy your orange cuck pussy president that lets leftiwing dick smokers run wild and free to burn loot steal and kill people all on their own.

No disavow for BLM.
No disavow for antifa.

Only whites, cause attacking whites is easy, spineless and a cowardly move above all else.

Perfect for a sissy faggot like Trump.
I'm off this fucking kike train.

Only a dumb nigger would stay on it now.
Enjoy the backwater low IQ nigger nation that faggots like Trump are helping create.

he disavowed both sides. but you spencerfags are known morons, so I am not surprised you don't understand what's going on

in any case, nobody likes you, and nobody wants you. must be hard to be an outcast

Sessions is the biggest disappointment. His tenure at DOJ has been to obsess about marijuana, bring back/empower asset forfeiture seizure, and not much else. He did not call for any sweeping investigations into Antifa despite numerous made-to-order opportunities. He did not say much of anything regarding the Bernie Bro who got wound up into shooting Rep Scalise. Aside from redirecting some DOJ slush funds (and here and there raids on short order cook illegal aliens/MS-13 arrests), I'm not clear what he's bothering with.

And yet, he springs into action within hours of the Charlottesville event and threatens the freedom of assembly of Alt-Right people. There isn't much of a case to defend or explain this away. He's simply not nearly as useful as we thought, and possibly as hostile as any Jeb AG would have been.

>people here will still defend Trump

Appeasement leads to escalation

No you don't understand when they openly state they want you dead or in jail on national television what you do is you kowtow until they isolate you in DC and accomplish their goal...

Oh wait

I'll support Trump again when he specifically calls out Communist rioters in America.

Until then, I'm done.

That's a pretty accurate thing though. Again, I don't understand how everyone is so surprised at how this played out.

keep crying faggot
hope you're dressed up in your nazi cosplay while doing so

>MUH NAZIS ARE BEING ARRESTED
Okay name one?
>ANTIFA AREN"T BEING ARRESTED
Remind me who got arrested on inauguration again?

Trump didn't do it for them, There a lot of union workers and cops that needed to hear this

trs is not composed of intellectuals

Digits of truth. He pandered to people who will never vote for him.

i'm counting about 5-6 active IDs currently shitpositing with half of them having only posted once in this thread. Really fires the neurons.
Is that finland guy the same guy from the primaries? he's a lot of fun!

>The forgotten Men & Women will be forgotten no more!
>Ha ha just kidding fuck you you racist white trash piece of shits!

>Media attacks Trump over failure to denounce white supremacists
>Trump looks bad if he doesn't
>Trump denounces white supremacists in a two minute statement and walks off
>Media tripping over themselves to make Trump look bad in that statement
>Media looks bad and Trump can get back to focusing on more important shit

I wonder if the revelation that the climate panic was entirely artificial could open universities up to RICO cases.

A-at least he'll totally arrest violent ANTIFAs as well, I'm sure, h-haha

He'd n-never only go after the right

Not in a country where 30% (and increasing) of the voter base is non-white and 50% of the 70% are cucked.

Are there people so delusional they think the majority of Trump's base is white supremacists?

Yeah, it's getting pretty sad now.

I understand if people are disappointed Trump didn't equally namedrop Antifa as he did the KKK, but "LE TRUMP KEKED ON US BETRAYAL JEWS IVANKA BANNON FIRED" is getting too sad.

There's a "Trump cuccked out on us" moment every week. Who cares.

>Enjoy the backwater low IQ nigger nation that faggots like Trump are helping create.

he's deporting illegals and their children by the busload
he's proposed the RAISE act which means you only get in if you speak english, are educated, have money etc.

Sure

That's nice sweetie

They were arrested on federal rioting charges, not because they were Antifa terrorists.

I'm a little disappointed in the one-sided denouncement, but I know this guy's great at rolling with the punches, when it's not just a staged hook in the first place. We'll be right back to our regularly scheduled winning in no time.

My gf is gonna break up with me because I won't disavow the Charlotte thing. I blamed it on both groups of extremists and she is not happy with that.

we all called it. let's see which normies wake up

he didn't pander to anyone, he made a statement that spoke what everybody already thought in their heads. nobody likes you, alt right

you mean germany?

>Trump also affirmed that narrative that the violence was from our side, which it was not.
But there was.

I'm not a Spencerfag lol. I think he's retarded or controlled oppo. But the attendees at that rally were nationalists who were denied their right to assembly by fucking communists and Trump refused to call that out. And then doubled down on the media narrative.

>/ptg/ has gone to shit.
It's just Spencerites and Anglinites doing the tactical blackpill thing.

Yes...with the help of Google.