How do you feel about Turkey?

How do you feel about turkroaches and their denial about their history?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=5c5_1464355486
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck every last Turk.

The Young Turks regime was a Donmëh(CryptoJew) regime. The genocide of the Armenians was to secure the Southern Front of USSR (((Bolsheviks))) for WW2.

Rabbit hole runs deep

why are you blaming us for securing our existence? isn't that the whole aim of the alt-right movement as well?

TURK is the master of wh*Te ((("""man""")))

Are you fucking serious, roach?

Youre a nation full of faggots and maggots. I hope PKK blows any and all Roach Nationalists to hell

But user, they simply secured the existence of Turkish people and future for Turkish children. Are you saying that they cannot have a Turkish ethnostate and we should #Strongertogether and #Embrace diversity?

My ancestors killed 3.5 million crhstian
Do you have problem with that? My MUSLIM ancestors sent 3.5 million three god worshipping pagan straight to HELL. That's what you get when worship 3 god and don't pay your taxes to your Muslim overlords.
La İlahe İlAllah Muhammeden ResulAllah.
Pic related will be fate of every christuck.

They have turkmenistan for that.

Your religion was created by the (((Vatican))) 2 centuries after "Saint" Augustine opened the doors for Donmëh out of guilt for his Jewish orgies.

You dumb fucking roach. Sincerely hope PKK gets you if you can comprehend this post and remain Bluepilled

>MY wh*Te ASS İS BURNİİİİİİİİİİNGG

Hhh
*Unzip pant

Donmëh sell your women to UAE while you smile and roach on

Enjoy that, I'll have the last laugh

My grand-grand father helped kill Turks and rid them off the Balkans. The bayonet he used to pork one open is a family heirloom now. AMA.

I'm an atheist, to your notice, not christian. You believe in the same god as christians, only with other prophet and holy book.
Also do not be so toxic, it is a discussion on a appropriate level, do not make it worse with your roach screetch.

how does it feel to be a rapebaby

>thinking bunch of commie towelheads can do anything
wh*Tes deserve every letter of the word SUBHUMAN

holy fuck, why do people even say that blacks are the same as us?

Those didnt even happen. Why are our exslaves get butthurt over things that didnt happen?

wh*Tes are subhumans
deal with it.

Your religion was created by Jews. Why do you think Israel helped catch Ocalan you STUPID FUCKING ROACH

didnt know they had the internet in cockroach countrys. your country is named after what we devour on our holidays. sand niggers.

PKK is getting more and more powerful by the day. Except a civil war soon.

Apparently it's the victim getting burned alive that is the subhuman, not the perpetrators themselves. Fucking turkroach posting at it's finest.

I agree. There is no way that BLACKs are same with wh*Te subhuman

>being this cucked by the White God

Makes me laff errytim

Nevermind actually, the victim wasn't even white. The video is from a Brazilian prison.

liveleak.com/view?i=5c5_1464355486

Turkey is annoying

>pkk getting more pow-

Definition ofDönmeh

: crypto-Jews now centered chiefly in Turkey and professing Islam

PKK is confused to be (((Secular Marxist))), but they have the right idea when taking on (((Roaches)))

>city

Yeah, that's just a dump at that point

>be Dutch
>literally drag t*rkish ministers out of country with a tow truck

L
M
A
O

ETERNALLY BTFO T0rkzboiss

Yet you have not been able to defeat them in 30 years. I'm sick of bullshit fascism in turkey.

i want to eat wh*Te subhumans.

fuck europe and everyone who dwells within
fuck wh*Te """"""people""""""

KILL wh*Teoid SUBHUMANS

shoo shoo amerimutt

Ew, turks

Turks are smelly people, and it brings me great joy that most non-Turks become visibly distressed when the disgusting slabs of meat known as "turks" walk by them.

ew wh*Te subhuman

I don't feel anything about Turkey. I never think about them.

qnq şu ateş sıkan ZENCİ'yi de at da kaydedeyim

>amerimutts
>thinking anything
nice one

Question for the Turkish poster in this thread: do you think you would be less of an angry person if you bathed more frequently?

attım zaten :DDD

Go suck you mothers cock you filthy Jew Rat. You are boring

shoo shoo wh*Teoid subhuman

i bathe with wh*Te tears everyday.

noluyo lan :DDDD zencili tayyip postlamıştım bu ne amk :DD

JEWS are your MASTERS
know your place you wh*Teoid subhuman

Is that Turkish neet back? His shitposting won't raise the Turkish IQ above 91

>tfw you got access to the ip of the t*rkroach posting the white threads and you can swat his house, ddos him, etc.

what to do

Pic reminder

bi de ben deneyeyim moruQ

la ahahahahahaah soracak çok soru var qnq

Fuck the roaches, THEY MUST PAY DENBTS!!!

This perhaps explains the smell.

yet every piece of technology you shitskins possess come from the white man. every cockroach in your sand box of a country looks like a rust character. btfo dirty apes.

>there is only one turkish poster on Sup Forums
I know wh*Te subhumans are retarded but are they blind too? can't they see there is 3 different turk posters ITT ?

Roaches, subhumans, trash. Should be exterminated.

We kicked thier sorry asses at Vienna once, we can do it togheter again.

Nigger, KYS!!!

>roaches would defend this

Just look at you, turks. You have no manners, almost no intelligence, no sense of humor or beauty. You are just a pieces of brainless flesh (and smelly too). How do you can compare yourself to a normal people like Germand, French, Polish or for an example Czech? How do you can even think than you are better? Without white people you would be dead, or living in a huts made of shit.

>wh*te

Why do turkroaches do this?

One of lowest IQ's in NATO. Very sad. Hope Turkish people one day recover

that shooting was fake btw

TOO MANY wh*Teoid SUBHUMANS ITT
WE NEED A TRANSLATOR I DON'T UNDERSTAND wh*Te SCREECHING

Sand niggers making fun on whites
Sand niggers have never created anything for the world
Sand niggers have never conquered the world or had colonies
Sand niggers lives off everything white people invented
Sand niggers would be living 1 step above actual niggers if not for whites
Sand niggers are predominantly inbred
Sand niggers have 15-20pts less IQ on average than whites
Sand niggers taught about white history and how we created everything
Sand niggers copy everything whites build or create
Sand niggers can't stop killing themselves
Sand niggers and pedophile faggot loving prophet muhammed duped and propped up by the Catholic Church to fight Christianity
Sand niggers follow a religion that was created for them by the Catholic Church
Sand niggers are slaves and obey a false religion created by whites
Sand niggers are slaves to the Catholic Church and don't even know it

In conclusion, sand niggers have an immensely lower average IQ and live their lives for a false god that was created by white people. Tfw all sand niggers are slaves in mind and body to the white man that is playing them for the fucking retards that they are. You're welcome for modern everything :)

>SHITTY
>SMELLY
>wh*Te
>"""""""""PEOPLE""""""""""""""

that shooting was fake btw.

>Nearly killed Roman Empire
>T*rk education

Makes sense. Very few toilets in turkeys so naturally wealthy owner would wash hands more. Common roaches do not have loo access.

Who the fuck gave you permission to speak to a me, shitskin subhuman?
Shoo shoo

>wh*Te """""""comeback"""""""""""
AYYYYYYYYYYY

Do turks have schools? Must not be very good. That's why so many turks leave home country.

The turkroaches are mad. LuL

lol,when roaches want to shitpost but still avoid facts that hurt them inside.

when we are mad we run over you
rn we're spamming this thread with anti wh*Te stuff because you're subhumans

Turk roaches so unwashed, even pope must do something about lack of basic hygiene. Very sad. Thoughts and prayers for Turks.

Again
>wh*Te
>SUBHUMAN
>COMEBACK
BEEP BEEP MOTHERFUCKER

>Nazi flag
>Supports PKK

PKK are bunch of commie kurds you fucktard

Please wash after touching keyboard. Will reduce spread of disease in your poor country. I am trying to help.

I would wash my hands with soap and desinfection and water and everything possible if i'd touch anything in turkey.

Unlike the other races, wh*Tes were not created by Allah, they were artifically created by Yakub to cause terror. Lack of testesterone and getting cancer from exposing to sun is the biggest proof that wh*Tes are artifically created. Nothing can be perfect and flawless unless it is created by Allah (SWT) himself.

But they do raids on roaches. You do realize even commies are better than turkish nigger bastards.

Holy fuck look at how butthurt this Turkroach is. Spamming the shit out of this thread.

>Handwashing rate
>Eu 50%
>Turkey 94%
nice projection wh*Teoid smelly boy

Yes, roach drive very poor. Onto sidewalks. Like woman. Please spend more time washing and in driving class.

Fuck the cockroaches

>wh*Te comebacks