KIM WALL WAS INVESTIGATING THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

KIM WALL WAS INVESTIGATING THE CLINTON FOUNDATION

recap:
>Swedish-American journalist Kim Wall goes on Danish inventors submarine to write a story on it

>The following night her boyfriend reports her missing as she hasnt called

>Submarine is missing

>Submarine resurfaces next day

>Inventor Peter Madsens bails submarine as it sinks

>He claims he dropped her off at 10 pm that evening

>He is charged with murder

>Submarine is rescued from sea, no body inside

>Inventor Peter Madsen claims not guilty

>Police says he has changed story but won't say what it is

>Court decides hearing should be behind closed doors

>Police now talking about he might have sailed her to Germany secretly in the sub

Turns out Kim Wall had been doing research on the Clinton Foundation in Haiti:

>Most urgently, the regime's idea of tourism seems to be a direct paycheck to its own coffers: while existing hotels don't get any fiscal incentives, the country's first Marriott hotel just opened its doors, thanks to aid funds from the Clinton Foundation and the World Bank. As one of the most corrupt countries in the world, we plan to investigate in-depth who pays for—and who profits from—the resort developments.

Is she on the run?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/08/14/sinking-danish-sub-carrying-kim-wall-deliberate-act-police-say.html
innovation.journalismgrants.org/projects/can-tourism-save-haiti
pri.org/stories/2015-04-24/stories-quarantine-reporters-tested-radiation-marshall-islands
youtube.com/watch?v=IkRE2ogHrdc
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
ing.dk/blog/nyt-om-undervandsbaaden-nautilus-106379
youtu.be/JZX6BHMAf4w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP FOR VISIBILITY
this is NOT a slide thread, nice detective work OP, won't let this die

but I thought swedish spies get submarine rides?

bump for curiosity

source?

sounds like shit from a movie

bump

Read this story a few days ago because the submarine caught my attention.

Had no idea about the Clinton connection. That definitely makes it even weirder.

Bump
is there an old thread?

Kim Wall had also been researching whether the US goverment was using natives in the Marshall Islands as human guinea pigs for radiationpoisioning:

>About two months ago, our three-person reporting team began to produce a GroundTruth multimedia series on the consequences of climate change and a still-potent US nuclear legacy in the Pacific island chain.

>Today, mistrust in the DOE is endemic across the Marshall Islands, where many residents accuse the US government of using them as “guinea pigs” to research the effects of radioactivity on the human body.

bump

For God's sake men, we can't let this slip by!

bump

Wow who would have thunk it, it just doesn't even surprise me anymore

last bump for proofs

Danish Police and Court refuse submarine inventor Peter Madsen to speak to the press or the public

He is still claiming not guilty on murder charges

Police say "a body might show up on land in Germany".

bump

So you faggot can't have guns or say mean things, but can have and operate fucking submarines and take people in them?

She could have done better

I followed his projects around the time when ansari-x challenge was still a thing... doesn't he have a lot of support?

bump

WAIT WAIT WAIT hold the fuck up for a second

There are still investigative journalists!?

bump

You are forgetting the fact that the man was building missiles as well (ICBM) with a manned option (which could expose the child molestation bases on the moon).

The key here is not HER. It's HIM. The woman is probably undergoing plastic surgery as we speak.

To add to this, in some of the articles that I read, it said that the submarine sank almost instantly in under 30 seconds.

The owner also seemed very vague about the reason for sinking and his remorse did not seem genuine.

It definitely seemed like he or someone sunk it intentionally.

interesting
foxnews.com/world/2017/08/14/sinking-danish-sub-carrying-kim-wall-deliberate-act-police-say.html

Holy Mackerel! this is DEEP.

Kim Walls publication where she mentions the CF and world bank in Haiti:

innovation.journalismgrants.org/projects/can-tourism-save-haiti

Kim Walls publication on EOD radiation levels on Marshall Islands:

pri.org/stories/2015-04-24/stories-quarantine-reporters-tested-radiation-marshall-islands

They are still trying to become the first volunteer organisation to launch a man to space

Also it seems that Peter Madsen deliberitly sunk the submarine before bailing out

Police initial theory: to get rid of evidence of possible murder

I dont know wtf any of this is but theres a submarine involved? Where the hell do you go to buy a submarine?

He buildt it himself with a small team of enthusiasts

He build it himself, but it cant really submerge.
Media used to love him and his clown acts

>Danish inventor's submarine

Learn to read, Cletus

>Police initial theory: to get rid of evidence of possible murder

If there was no body on the sub, why sink it? Would that have washed any blood away?

Ok the inventor part makes sense now. Messy business.

Underrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=IkRE2ogHrdc

>"Investigating Hillary? Yesss, come inside my submarine and lets take a dive to the middle of nowhere hehehe"
>actually goes inside

HI!
WTF IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD?

So youre saying he invented "the submarine", because thats what the greentext implies Francois.

Relax conspiracytards, most likely he raped her in fit of passion, then dumped the body in the sea.

OP, thanks for bringing this to us.
I heard someone making noises about this sub on Discord a few days ago but no real explanation was offered, just that it was all very odd...

>KIM WALL WAS INVESTIGATING THE CLINTON FOUNDATION
what this is what it's about?
Got any sources on this user? It's been on each news broadcast here lately, but they haven't mentioned this

Nice try state department

>Brilliant man who single handedly is making a volunteer space program and created a sub suddenly decides to rape famous journalist in his own sub when everyone has seen them go in together

He he it's nothing goyim

Go to sleep

Yeah, makes no sense, he could have just dumped the body in the see, no one would find it. Why sink the sub then?

She is almost certainly dead and they threatened and paid him off.

bump

If sub is crime scene there could be traces of blood or stuff I guess

See:

>Why sink the sub then?
To remove blood/semen.

We have a fresh one.

there were only two of them on the sub, no crew to remove.

>Brilliant man
>makes sub who cant submerge
>makes fireworks, calls it SPACEPROGRAM

Well, I haven't seen the inside of the sub, but I doubt there is even enough space to stand up or move comfortably, let alone murder and rape someone. I would do it on the outside, could even claim it was an accident, she slipped, hit her head then sank into the see, I tried to save her but couldn't find her.

Who goes to a fucking experimental submarine to write a story....

You're delusional mate. Sweden ranks as 9th in gun per capita.

it's been confirmed, the sub was sunk by the most notorious pirate of the baltic sea, none other than pic related, yes, that's right, miss helsinki herself

>be Danish inventor
>have some yank over for a interview
>suddenly CIA niggers everywhere
>channel nogunz James Bond and throw woman in submarine you invented
>she tells you what the Clintons did while you dive deeper and deeper
>redpills everywhere
>drop her off on some undisclosed location where she swears she will tell the world of the heinous crimes committed by the Clintons
>sink sub
>tell police dindu nuffin
>at least she is safe

youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

We need to do it ourselves. Not just learn of what these elite criminals and Slave Masters are doing... but we need to learn the occulted knowledge in order to understand the body and mind, but how to manifest the reality we say we want

>Court decides hearing should be behind closed doors
How is this allowed in a so-called free society?

>can't submerge

It's been down to 40 meters ?

>makes fireworks

Ah Yeah as if NASA never had unsuccessfull launch

Do you really think he tried to rape her in his own sub when the entire press was aware they were down there together?

This seems really fishy. She might've been a CF plant herself for all we know. Did someone check on his financial side yet?

>clinton foundation wants to get rid of Kim, they know about the sub article so they install a submarine sinking device to get rid of her
>meanwhile she asks danish inventor for help on GTFOing cuz she knows the CF are not her best buddies
>inventor drops lady off somewhere, a while later sinking device triggers anyway

This is how it would go if it were a detective movie, anyway.

bomp

bump

It was confirmed by the Danish police which have had the aid by the military earlier today, that it was sunk deliberately.

Though they didn't specify how

Bump.

>Drop her off at Secure location
>Show up again
>Sink submarine
>Make it look like clear murder for the first 72 hours
>Kim has more time to escape

the news are on here in about 5 minutes, they have really been covering this, but I doubt there will be any more details issued there yet

Shit user, i almost forgot about your pic, it brought about interesting times.

wait what

He might have, i dont know.

sry you right about sub,
it can stay down for 8min with a snorkel.

ing.dk/blog/nyt-om-undervandsbaaden-nautilus-106379

youtu.be/JZX6BHMAf4w

nah there is nothing on uboat now

IT'S REAL

Just when you think it can't get any weirder...

Kim Wall is safe asleep in my bed right now.
You all should go to sleep as well.

>Is she on the run?
No you fucking idiot. He raped her and dumped her body over the side.

Kim Wall, the american jewwhore that she is, realized early on, that to expose the Clinton Foundation she had to - do something dramatic.
To really get peoples attention, she had to get a lot of coverage. She had, fake her own death.
You might be thinking: "oh no, Kim, you don't need to fake your own death, people are onto the Clinton's man."
But that is not how reality works, at least in Kim Walls' opinion. No, she was going to fake her own death, in order to get media attention and escape the wonderful fairytale country that is Denmark. The perfect plan, the perfect setting, finally those pedo fuckers are gonna get nailed. Yeah bitch, Kim said to herself.