Dodge Challenger Investigation Thread

I need your help user, I just started reading into this conspiracy theory and it dawned on me we could easily figure out a lot by simply doing a car fax vehicle history report to see if the subject car had been in a wreck.

Only problem is I'm broke and cannot afford to fork out $40 bucks for a goddamn carfax report. Someone on here has to have a carfax account

Looking for user to deliver.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1502646435687.webm
dd214.us/methods.html
archives.gov/st-louis/military-personnel/foia-info.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/)
youtube.com/watch?v=68j-9Ik-bDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MeXfCNwMG64
archive.is/dx2dU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Race stripe/paintjob

Windshield

Vin number/Moonroof

Carfag here, give me a moment to see what comes up

This is now a challenger thread

What's the pl8?
Are you SURE this is the correct VIN??

I just figure people do some stupid shit with sports cars and it's possible someone rolled one then this dude ended up buying it on a salvage title.

Either way, that kind of damage would have been in a carfax report.

Aerial Video

i.4cdn.org/pol/1502646435687.webm

Notice anything off ?

Name, car and tag matches the photographs in the news.
The guy in the conspiracy photos looks a bit different than the mugshots i'm seeing tho.

They're reporting that this dude was in the military for 4 months and failed training.
We need to get this dude's DD-214 via FOIA request. (DD-214 = military discharge papers)
This will reveal an honorable or dishonorable discharge, along with other pertinent data.
There is limited info available via FOIA for this, but it should be enough.
dd214.us/methods.html
archives.gov/st-louis/military-personnel/foia-info.html

cars are obviously different. The big thing is that the driver wasn't wearing any glasses. Can someone check whether James Fields had/needs prescription glases? Seems like J. Fields, the fall guy is wearing glasses in every pic, except for the mugshot.

Also this thread will be slid quickly, on purpose. Can some ABC agency dude drop a clue?

James Alex Fields Jr. definitely has glasses with transition lenses.

What am I looking for here?

Same glasses, but darkened lenses.

Anddddd were in!! Stay tuned

Wait, where is the stripe on the car on the bottom that is seen on the car on top? Hell, I see a red outline on the bottom too, yet not on the top?

One open recall on an airbag from 2015...kinda old

Bumps for truths

Riddle me this Sup Forums. If there's an elaborate double car conspiracy to frame this guy for plowing his car through the crowd, why is he going along with it?

What options does he have at this point

Spook.

FInd a larger version of this

Why don't you mind your own business/pathetic life instead of bothering others?

>what are sleeper agents
CIA has been doing shit like this for years.

If it wasn't his car, where is his car? If he wasn't the driver, what's his alibi? This whole "dude it's all a false flag he didn't really do it" story makes no sense.

This isn't a dox faggot.

No open accidents, but they did major repairs at 10k and haven't done any service since 2015...so this car went in the dark for a while...

tfw people haven't realized it was Obama driving the car with Soros herding the people onto the street as a false flag

awesome how (((new photos))) are starting to emerge after they've been able to do photoshop wizardry on them

what if this was all haley joel osment playing an elaborate character

The orbit of one of Jupiter's moons didn't make sense either but it was there.

Where's the sunroof?
Where's the red stripe?
Where's the window tint?

I don't know the answer to your questions but this is not the car of record, it's that simple.

Maybe it's just odd that things don't add up and sometimes it's better to figure out why things are different than to blindly accept what you are told i.e. Think for yourself big boy

It was a False Flag(Made a KB about the whole Rally: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/) & used Crisis Actors/Witnesses at/in the "Hit Spot" along with Press at the location.

[The Pasty came from the Rally itself(Arrested before the Incident). The Operative escaped in a different vehicle(After the Incident).]

What happened to the Helicopter that crashed was that it "saw too much" & the NG took it down.

Any way to tell if it was body repairs or mechanical?
1$0k is a lot of money in body repairs, also, the way the rear bumper just fell off seemed kinda odd to me.

Does Fash guy's car have a spoiler? The car involved had a small spoiler.

>the headlights are fucking defferent?

is it just me or is literally everyone on this planet too stupid to notice that the fucking headlights are fucking defferent?

stranahan says they were chanting the slogan of the ukranian insurgent party.

he also says evan mcmuffin was there

That picture is belligcat tier of investigation.

>10k
at 10k miles in 10k dollars?

They are the same Glasses, just in different light-conditions. Happens while taking Photos. He propably doesnt have prescription glasses.If they would be normal Glasses it would look like the guy behind him, no color difference between skin and skin through glasses.

>can't afford $40
>a fucking neet
>Worried about being a detective faggot online

Go get a job and worry about yourself faggot. Especially trying to be a detective ass bitch. Mind your own pathetic business.

>Go get a job
>Mind your own pathetic business

Are the Shills out in force pushing this conspiracy as a psyop to raise doubt?

how?

>derp
Look again.

>Think for yourself big boy
Just so we're clear here you're taking minor cosmetic differences between the car in the crash and an old photo of the car to mean that this is all a grand conspiracy in which the CIA set him up as a sleeper patsy, created a second car to fake the crash, somehow made the original car disappear and brainwashed the guy to believe he was actually the driver. And in doing all of this their duplicate car was so obviously different that random anons on a Mongolian throat singing forum notice. And you think this is more rational and reasonable than the guy getting work done on his car between the photo and the crash.

Why are you so desperate to create stories in which the driver is innocent?

sorry .... got distracted..

See the dodge ?

See the fire truck ?

See the Black SUVs

They're called transition lenses. Definitely prescription

The plain white shirt doesn't match the mugshot!

he changed shirts first?

the guy looks at least 2 years younger. he could installed the fog lights and the stripe later dumbo.

youtube.com/watch?v=68j-9Ik-bDQ

Ok nevermind

Give it up, user.

fuck you faggots, I can fly now. eat shit with your shill thread and die of monkey aids.

Mugshot looks like black and white jail house clothes.

I stand corrected. But which faggot buys 2 Glasses of the same model with marginal different shade-levels?

the arrest took place around a corner... a black suv storms off , kid is now is cuffs.

Look at the driver ,

Its Mr. Gilmore , CIA , Kony 2012 Timeline

Ill post another pic

he doesn't they're transition lenses

>Transition lenses

Bump for truth

Although...

youtube.com/watch?v=MeXfCNwMG64

They could have disabled the brakes via hacking? If they did a paintjob

>Leave your car with me sir
>Inserts usb

You need to charge your phone.

NO, look at the sign next to the car...

Then look at the official crime scene photo .... they moved the car....

Think the steiped shirt is associated with the jail he was taken to. Another user posted pics of man in same shirt from that jail

When have u heard him say anything about it? I was under the impression he's in custody and everyone in the media is pushing narrative that has him already guilty and a white supremacist nazi

Why, schlomo spookfag? Got any particular reason he should "give it up"?

OP actually has legitimate questions, as do almost all of us actually paying attention to this.

My 5 cents

> It's all dodgy af
> Airbag doesn't deploy
> Radiator not leaking
> Drivers face - no emotion, focused - like executing plan
> Reversing skillfully and smoothly, better than (you) drive forward
> digits in reg plate - hidden(?) meaning
> and all in above posts

more questions than answers. . .

Here is some cool jazz

Do you really believe that if this incident was really a well thought out operation designed to turn public opinion against the alt right that the individuals involved in this supposed incident wouldn't have the wherewithal to alter the car fax of this vehicle?

Oh shit, I wondered why they stopped posting.

Fucking user always delivers when it matters.

And here is another

>they moved the car....

W-what? Any more footage of this angle.

No wait he reversed out of the situation though so it could have got there

Those are the same glasses. Also the kind of person buys them is the one who needs glasses on a day to day basis, thus the extra for transitions so he can use them outside even during blaring sun.
Notice that this "driver" is not wearing any glasses.

If it had been crashed previously, the airbag may have been removed.
See:
user said it had major work done at 10k

Ban all cars!

no, it wasn't well-thought out at all, but it doesn't have to be when NSA runs google and CIA runs WaPo and everyone else is anti-white. Because who is going to say otherwise?

KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

The kikes are trying to lead the right under controlled op into occultism/race war

Do you think this was intentionally sloppy? it's like getting caught was part of their plan.

all pics of j.a. fields pre-attack he's wearing heavy prescription glasses. driver J.G. Field Has no glasses on while driving.

Should add to calm demeanor: hands can be seen at 10-2 position during incident. Calm, controlled.
Pic of driver does not look like suspect captured.
Script glasses absent while driving, although wore them during rally

that seems pretty well thought out to me.

SEE ------>

also see pic.... its of the black truck on the side street.

Black guy gets tossed by the dodge but then ends up on the side chilling ?

this user is wise

they control the narrative. Did anyone see this woman get hit? Does anyone know what hospital she went too? DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS WOMAN IS DEAD OR EVEN EXISTED?

WHO WILL LOOK INTO IT? NOT THE FUCKING MEDIA

Why does the car that is ramming people not look like a Dodge Challenger?? It has the moonroof visible, but then the roof goes all the way back to the back of the car. There isn't a rear window on it where a Challenger's window would be from an aerial view.

What the hell is this and what the fuck are we looking at??

>except for the mugshot.
and except for the runaway photo, good point
He'd be definitely wearing glasses when driving, since he's wearing them on virtually every photo

pre event pic of j.a. fields driving his car before they arrested him and had J. G. Field crash it.

hey niggers - where is the THIRD ANGLE in this video - where is the whole video?
and WHO FUCKING EDITED THIS TOGETHER?
WHERE IS OTHER STREAMS?

>I don't understand what "controlled opposition" means

SORRY CORRECTION

THIS IS OF THE CAR BEHIND THE VAN ....

>If it wasn't his car, where is his car?
Probably at his hotel, where he left it before getting hooded and kidnapped at 1:25 am.
>If he wasn't the driver, what's his alibi?
He was preidentified weeks ago for this operation as someone easy to break during intense chemically assisted torture. No chin, flabby fat cheeks, smells and reeks of loser just from picture.
>This whole "dude it's all a false flag he didn't really do it" story makes no sense.
Jesus Christ, you need to go through the training course again. How did you pass to get out into the field. I hope your superior isn't reading this...pol can smell spook from 10 threads away.

Third angle is a drone, could have gotten there later.

Evidence .... its call evidence....

How did the firetruck get to the scene so quick ?

Why did the Mayor tell the cops to stand down ? Maybe because Signer worked with Obama and Podesta ( transition team for " Forward Progress"

>137436424
That's probably bullshit. I clicked the link and couldn't find proof about the claim.HOWEVER, Apparently a blog says brennan m Gilmore was the deputy chief xxxx in CAR, so might be true. try contacting the the blog owner to get the truth validated. I archived the page.archive.is/dx2dU email this "Domani Spero".

Nah man, thats a cover that goes across the front grill. Must of popped off.

Red pill me on valerian.

SLIDE ATTEMPT

SHILL

>He was preidentified weeks ago for this operation as someone easy to break during intense chemically assisted torture. No chin, flabby fat cheeks, smells and reeks of loser just from picture.

nah bruv he is in on it he is a kike

archive this thread

Even if Sup Forums does find a secret shadow spooky conspiracy, nothing would happen. For example, 9/11 has been investigated inside out. Same with the JFK assassination. Every detail has been outlined and there are many strange, unanswered questions about those events, but nothing has ever happened. Nothing ever will. The United States government is the most powerful force in the world. Nothing is going to happen. This white guy is going to jail for killing the woman. It's in the history books now. End of story. Give it up. Keep shitposting on Sup Forums and being edgy. Stop wasting your time finding conspiracy theories. The damage was done. Move on.

>inb4 i smell a sneaky jew lol!!

The driver of that car was a pro, military type, probably CIA. Aided by the kike mayor. who knows what the kikes did to the cops in the copter.

Since the airbag didn't deploy.... I guess this kinda checks out