Thanks Obama

nytimes.com/2017/08/14/world/asia/north-korea-missiles-ukraine-factory.html

tl;dr Ukrainians sold their engines to Best Korea on the black market. This is why their rockets can now reach USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Israel-News/North-Korea-threatens-Israel-with-merciless-thousand-fold-punishment-489316
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/14/north-korean-missiles-probably-engines-sourced-from-russia-or-ukraine-icbm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based ukraine

The factory was on the Russian border and Russia was actively invading and occupying Ukraine at the time. Russia also has longstanding ties with the NK government. There is zero chance they had nothing to do with this.

Kek'd and check'd

Also, how does it feel Burger, that every plan of yours backstabs you?

literally everything you are told about NK by the MSM is a lie. stop caring, it's what they want you to do.

Good, send the nukes. Hurry up, you fat slob.

pretty sick military rally to be perfectly honest.

I should add that the engines were designed by the Russians and only manufactured slightly across the border in Ukraine. Perfect for giving Putin plausible deniability.

is that chan solo?

TOP KEK Americucks, oh believe me we are hitching for an all-out nuclear war on your cancer nation, make the first step and you are dead.

lol

Reach the West Coast*

No one care about California and Washington

That's the mythic "free market capitalism" that yanks always shill for. Doesn't sound so nice now does it?

dixiefag is right, let them nuke california

Based Ukraine. Fighting ZOG and international debt-interest slavery

>North Korea threatens Israel with 'merciless, thousand-fold punishment'
jpost.com/Israel-News/North-Korea-threatens-Israel-with-merciless-thousand-fold-punishment-489316

HAHAHAHAHA it's bonerific karma.

Ukrainians are completely useless but in the end their incompetence ended up helping.

>WTF we need to stop the USSR
>Arms Afghan rebels
>20 years later blow up the Twin Towers

>WTF we need to stop Russia
>Give weapons to Ukrainians
>Ukrainians sell it to the Norks
>Now the Norks can nuke the US

Russia never took control of Dnepropetrovsk(Dnipro).

It was always under Ukrainian control. It even works on tactical ballistic missile systems right now for Ukrainian army, financed by Saudi Arabia.

Picture related "Thunder-2" with range up to 500 miles

Its top secret so this is the only picture

this missile can reach Moscow if fired from Kharkov or Sumy

>nytimes

>How the Russian-designed engines, called the RD-250, got to North Korea is still a mystery.

Yeah, wonder how.

>RD-250
>Russian engine
>Manufactured in Russia

Engines are allegedly RD-250s. It is a Soviet Engine made in the late 60s. We dont use that ancient shit anymore. Also there's a huge factory in Ukraine left without funding. I don't think that's a coincidence.

theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/14/north-korean-missiles-probably-engines-sourced-from-russia-or-ukraine-icbm

We should tell Kim about kickstarter. I'd send one ton of potatoes to the Norks if they do that.

I wonder if this is related to the sanctions. I wouldn't be surprised if Russian mobsters that were affected by the magnitsky act arranged this just because they were strapped for cash.

AROUND SLAVS NEVER RELAX

I'm skeptical as well. NK is a full commie shithole. They can't grow food, so the idea they miniaturized nukes all by themselves is a joke.

China or Russia sold it to them on the cheap for (((reasons))).

We joke how V4 tries to ruin EU, but man, these Ukrainians don't fuck around.

fpbp

We dindu nuffin, man.

kek probably not, as usual it was putler

Ukraswine as usual doing thier "best"

>Give weapons to Ukrainians
Can you list all type of weapons that we have received from US? Especially rocket related stuff.
ProTip: you cannot

Finally Urinastan did something good

Yes goy, that's exactly what the wording of the article implies. They hope you're stupid enough not to look at a map. That city is 200 kilometers away from the frontline, didn't see a single battle. In fact it was renamed last year to sound more Ukrainian. Clearly, the evil pro-Russian mayor of the city did it.

time to turn off your proxy, Mykola

Or maybe the Russians used their own factory and just pinned it on the Ukrainians as a way to cover their tracks like the Ukrainian government said. You have to look at motives. The only ones with a motive to do this are the Russians. The last think Ukraine wants to do is piss off the Americans, however the US getting pissed at Ukraine works perfectly for the Russians, as does selling missile tech to the norks.

If North Korea lacks the production capacity to make these engines, then it means that a premptive strike is going to use that as a justification.

>The last think Ukraine wants to do is piss off the Americans
The Ukrainians have no loyalties, they are run by jews who will jump for the highest bidder. The authorities in Kiev would switch sides again if Putin was so dumb to enough gibs.

They are literally at war with Russia. Russia invaded them. How are you not getting this? The last thing they would want to do is piss off Russia's largest enemy while they're at war with Russia. The enemy of your enemy is your friend (and potential ally). Russia stands to gain a lot by driving a wedge between the US and Ukraine and also by arming the Norks. Ukraine stands to gain nothing politically speaking from arming the Norks and stands to lose quite a lot.

Nice