Hi Sup Forums. All my life I've wanted to make a difference in the world...

Hi Sup Forums. All my life I've wanted to make a difference in the world. Right now I really hate fucking ISIS goatfuckers. Im wondering what the legality of me flying to somewhere in Syria and basically being an assassin.

Im already very fit and I've been around guns all my life so I know what im doing. I dont want to join the millitary because of too many regulations and my hatred of working with others. Im learning arabic so I wont have any problem when I arrive in terms of communication.

My question concerns the legality of this all. I already have no family left so I don't care if I die, I just want to know if I could return home or would this be a one way trip. I'll probably die wishing month but its better than rotting at a desk and dying of cancer at 80 full of regrets and missed chances.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.wired.com/2011/12/gary-brooks-faulkner-jail/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You showed up about 2 years too late

Do you know why ISIS exists, and what their role is?

Initially, in 1999, they were a small offspring of al-Qadea, however they soon grew in size and became much more of a threat in recent times, forcing conversion to the Islamic religion, and pressing basic human rights. Their current goal is founding their own sunni islam state.

Do it. You have nothing to loose.

ya do it man

you firstly need to be in shape and never be on this board ever again

take with yourself a sword and the bible

this
Also welcome to the list, you will have an unfriendly visit in two days OP. For swede and leaf, you to.

HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAH

a weak ass like you going to fight in syria can be nothing but a good thing for isis

they'ill either catch and trade you a couple of millions of bucks or kill you and parade your body all over the web

either ways ,you're cucked

stay there and get your shit together , i'd LITTERALLY kill to get and american nationality you dumb fuck.

Haven't heard shit about that guy for like forever.

how will you fly to syria? and to where in syria will you fly?
how will you locate and engage isis?
Where are you going to get guns?
How will you eat?
Where will you sleep?

please explain these things

>American wants to join at the end of a war
what a suprise

My current plan is to fly in through turkey and cross into Syria by land.
As for locating and engaiging, to start I'll have to research this further, find ISIS controlled lands, and put together a list of targets.
Based on the state of the country it shouldnt be that hard to find guns.
I have more than enough money to cover myself for 3-4 years, and I'll either pick up some odd jobs to make money, or just start acting as a hitman and making money that way.
As far as sleeping as long as I have a sleeping bag and a tent I could sleep pretty much anywhere.

If you are not bullshitting, you will probably get caught by turkish forces at the border, and spend your remaining time in a turkish prison.

honestly, I'll probably come up with a full fledged plan, one that actually makes sense, within the next year. Most of this plan is a lot of speculation and bullshitting, because I know I could, its more a matter of should I

you are delusional.
you will just 'find guns', sure kiddo.
you don't even know how to cross the turkish border.
odd jobs? working for who?
who the fuck is going to hire an autistic american.
and who the fuck hires a 'hitman' in a warzone?
if their enemies could be got at by a fantasist with no military experience like yourself, they'd already be dead.
you could sleep anywhere. and wake up in the morning wearing an orange jumpsuit sitting infront of a camera.
you have no clue what you are talking about. stop fantasising.

I hope you jump on an IED and lose the ability of your left leg, then get kidnapped by kurd gangsters and get your kidney stollen and finally get sent back to USA to live a life where you learn to not interfere on people's civil wars

You wanna get into Syria? As an American? Brother, I'm Syrian and I can assure you the moment you step feet on Syrian soil you're gonna end up in the torture rooms in some remote prison. Stay out of Syria, until the commie regime is removed.

>kurd gangsters
Kurds are cucks and are hated all over the levant. They mostly stick to the north, they won't do anything to an American. The Syrian army on the other hand..

>being an assassin
This board is 18+
Come back when you are of age,

Here's my advice to you:
Wait a couple of years til puberty is over and then learn a decent trade.
Oh and this: rambo is not an accurate depiction of reality

Fuckin' 12 years old, i tell ya

Well said user.
Also, can Americans for once MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS AND LEAVE MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES ALONE

As a tunisian who actually heared people plotting to go to fight with ISIS and eventually did ,

You will to pre arrange with people who arrange with smugglers who arrange with the Turkish army ,

Non of that is avaiable now , the army will just kill you on the Border , and believe , they have night vision and they can shoot

Kurds are not only PYD, there are a lot of drug and arm sellers among them to not mentions jihadists

this

Why don't you move to germany

We're full

Made me laugh. You're alright for a leaf.

Sounds foolproof my friend, do it

Would be very interested in following your escapades online, please tweet and livestream regularly

>Im wondering what the legality of me flying to somewhere in Syria and basically being an assassin.

>I want to murder people, but I'm afraid it's against the law.

Holy shit. How do you remember to breathe in and out every day?

Yeah but not as much in Syria as in Iraq. Here, they are a minority used by the USA to proxy fight ISIS, without US support these fuckers would be pretty much raped to death by ISIS. I wouldn't mind it DESU, fucking parasite insects dont have a country of their own so they intrude on counties of the levant.

Oh my, id call bullshit but you wouldnt be the 1st user ive seen do it.
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.wired.com/2011/12/gary-brooks-faulkner-jail/amp/

False
The correct answer is: "Whatever the spooks tell them their role is."
>pic probably related

Yes but this is Syria. The Syrian army is ruthless and hates burgers, this kid (even if he somehow makes it there) would just get mutilated desu

I still cant belive the guy did it, armed with a pistol, katana and fucking nightvision goggles just like the roll said to.
>literally the king of Sup Forums

of course you would kill for it. its all you muslim darksin fucks know

Oh my god please be bait
This is so cringe

This

No Mil experience and thinking that you're just gonna "find a gun"
Just not a good idea in the first place

Been there and done that user. Dont go.

The pen is mightier than the sword. Trust me. If you really want to save those people, research and write.

Ok, some practical information.

The biggest problem I see is logistics:
- where do you get food? I can't imagine taking a truck of MREs with you
- where do you get water?
- ammo?

These logistic problems mean you can't be on your own. The good news is there are groups of Western men who fight ISIS. For example, they ally with Peshmerga fighters. Personally I don't like this because it means allying with Muslims, fuck that.

Maybe reading this guy's book will help with some tips: Tim Locks.

Impregnate a white woman before you go, Godspeed user.

If you want to do something meme worthy perhaps get a drone or a few cheap one put some explosives on them and have them 9/11 Isis camps, villages, and Islam temples.

>logistic problems
it's okay, he's got prime