Does Styx make a good argument for radical centrism?

Does Styx make a good argument for radical centrism?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cz4hKQFfa8Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CxK_nA2iVXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>centrism

centrism is being indecisive between 2 ideologies, and pretending that exactly 1/2 of each must be perfect.
Why 1/2? Because centrists haven't thought about shit at all.

Styx is an occultist and thus makes no good arguments about anything since he is a degenerate demoniac.

>there are only two ideologies
>implying

>he is a degenerate demoniac

Bad move stormfag, the meme warlock has hexed you.

I am, and forever will be, following esoteric Jahanism

Styx lives in a 95% white community that will never have to deal with the reality of multiculturalism or the social justice left until it's already too late. His opinions are interesting but should be taken with a grain of salt.

Kek

He lives in the whitest state in the country. fucking delusional when it comes to race.
I dont hate latinos and niggers because of how they look, I hate them due to LIVING DIRECTLY WITH THEM.

He lived in Texas

so why dont you move?

for around a year or less, and happened to marry a mexican girl. it took me a couple years of living in CA to passionately hate non whites. the first year in a multi-ethnic community is pretty interesting, but after being robbed and having your property broken into more than once you stop liking it so much.

Whites vote more to the right when they don't live in urban areas.
I don't think everyone or even most people agree with you.
Styx agrees on the issue but not to the point of being a white nationalist or pro stormfront.

>Does Styx make a good argument
no

He was married to a fucking Mexican chick and spent like a year in Mexico, I think illegally too. This whole thing about him living among whites his entire life is a blatant lie.

Styx never makes a good argument, desu. He's just a bro. He's not really trying to convince any of his viewers to think one way or another. He simply tells you what he thinks and why he thinks that way. He never expects anyone to agree without coming to the same conclusions themselves. And he could give a shit, too.

Contrast him with guys like Molymeme, Peterson and Shipario and you'll see what I'm saying.

>if you are a centrist that means you have no beliefs!

When will this meme end?

when you invent a consistent set of belief and call yourself something other than "the center", because "the center" must be the center of something else

Styx is a moron who will either burned by the left or hung by the right, I can even imagine both happening, but no chance that little pussy will survive the next 20 years

Actually, you're incorrect. The only states where white people vote majority Democrat are overwhelmingly white states. The biggest way to make a white person a Republican is to move them around non whites.

I wouldn't say he's a moderate or centrist. He's closer to a minarchist honestly. And to some of the above posters, unlike Quadroon of Mossad or Armoured Septic, Styx actually holds convictions.

>radical centrism
Sounds like an oxymoron to me. Like "feminist muslim".
Centrism is the lack of radical ideas.

He lives in VT. It's white as snow.

have you ever heard of "not in my backyard"
he knows texas and CA are basically mexico now, but his backyard is still 95% white.

There is no such thing as centrism, all centrists move left and punch right, because the status quo demands it of them in order to have a comfortable "centrist life".

Beliefs I have: People shouldn't be judged/treated differently based upon their race but on their individual accomplishments. People shouldn't be judged/treated differently based on what their ancestors did/didn't do. America should HEAVILY cut back on immigration for a while, doesn't matter what their race/country/education. Against affirmative action/ race quotas but also against collectivism and I don't give a shit if our country becomes "less white". freedom of religion/ideas/speech. Pretty sure styx labeled some of these. Individuals have numerous beliefs that go in many directions but this bipartisan bullshit has forced people to run from both extremes and just yell "centrist"

Styx is a heathen

>radical centrism
WE WILL NOT ENGAGE IN ANY POLITICAL DISCOURSE WHATSOEVER
>>youtube.com/watch?v=CxK_nA2iVXw

It would be a good argument if she accepted that our society leans bigly towards Communism.

The "centrists" need to actually go back to the center if they want to be respected.

naw we just won't be playing this identity politics bullshit.

We're already playing identity politics. One side just refuses to acknowledge that.

>The only states where white people vote majority Democrat are overwhelmingly white states.
[citation needed]

STYX:
>Won't name the Jew
>(((Satanist)))
>Milktoast closet pansexual

Never listened to this fuck, never will.
E-celebs are fucking cancer, and you are a fucking moron for listening to any of these people.
>A FUCKING MORON

I'm coming from the "centrist" side. Both sides are. The far left isn't acknowledging it and you're right. Ultimately it is their fault it has escalated this quickly in my opinion. However, I agree with styx. I'm not going to react to all the anti-white rhetoric/actions in the us / msm / internet and just jump ship. You see it equally (less so in MSM more so on the internet) on both sides. Individuals are individuals and this bullshit needs to be seen through to get past it.

sorry wrong reply click.

the fuck you just say?

Thanks. Seems legit though California might be an exception to this rule.