BTFO WN vs Islamic Terrorists Leftist CBS Reporter

ooooooo shit she got knocked the fuck out Sup Forums!

I'm sure they'll find a way to pin 9/11 on David Duke some day.

They were going around saying deaths until they realized the pulse night club was like 300 fags alone.

Look how far we've come, fear is one hell of a thing I tell ya.

Retarded post. It is talking about the number of attacks, not the number of deaths. Even if 9/11 was included it would only be 1 attack

That's not even true using those dates, not even close.

You are far more likely to be hit by a lightning than right-wing extremist. Why is then the media obsessing so much with this?

that's true they never will bring it up. It's always a "lone wolf non affiliated" man

would an attack be like someone got punched for attacking them first and the leftists push the narrative the antifag didnu nuffin?

To be exact its been 119 islam attacks vs like almost no white nationalist attacks

Also it says number of fatal attacks you can break that down to say each person attacked and killed by a sandnigger is 1 attack. Even then the white nationalists have nowhere near as many as the sandniggers

They redefine almost every islamic attack as either insanity or right wing, for example pulse is always listed as right wing. Pulse alone involved more killing than the entirety of "white supremacist killings" in the stated period. On top of that many singular killings of any minority by a white person are included as terror attacks.

It's so disingenuous spreading it when it is not true by any metric.

which is retarded because think about this fact.

>10k KKK members nationwide in 1 country who havent done a mass murder in over 100 years.
>1.6 billion muslims world wide who's doctrine prescribes them to kill the kaffir.

totally the KKK and Nazi's doing all the violence

Im waiting for the day when people start blaming Jews for 9/11 to make muslims look less violent

we need to spam that at all the left wing outlets and see how triggered they get

Which means the metric is basically useless.

To compound it further we are talking of a nation that's >60% white and

Imagine if Shillery or Colonel Sanders was elected. We would be over run by dindus. I'm waiting for north korea to drop a nuke and CNN blame trump!

Airplanes are white. Therefore 9/11 was white terorism

i'm fuckin dying here senpai TOP KEK

Laci fucking Green. Shock of the century. She still holds lefty opinions, but at least she's willing to call out some of the doublethink

what about the boston one? That's 2

He has a blue checkmark. Everything he says magically turns into fact.

She is just letting chris cuck gun run the twitter I think because she's trying to get in good with the (((Skeptic Community)))