Umm, isn't this a different car?

Umm, isn't this a different car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0m0hTrtlWM
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
youtube.com/watch?v=dRaogO2BNbE
youtube.com/watch?v=1Y3FzVQi-R8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

let's go flying nigga

Not even the same paint job wtf

i dont get it, how is it not the same?

>TFW you love Dodge Chargers now
THREAD THEME!
youtube.com/watch?v=w0m0hTrtlWM

one is shot from the front, one is shot from the back, thats why they look different
youre welcome

Look at the door cia nigger

Why does the door look like that?

You're retarded and think the glare is a lighter color of paint?

thats called sun light reflecting off it, im not surprised you dont know what that is tho...

>doesn't understand reflections

i'm no shill. but i'm also not a fucking retard

Shills came out fast on this one. Bingo.

Tere were other pics of the car at the location where it was abandoned. Find and post some of those to see if the door is a reflection or white paint.

Fuck, US operators are really the bottom of the barrel. I wish the fascist revolution good luck, else that continent is doomed. Never vote a women or a Nigger as leader...

ya im a shill for Dodge™

the big fireball in the sky is manipulating your retinas

Compare this with the crashed car and you'd be amazed how different it is.

>pointing out basic facts is shilling
holy fuck you dumb nigger

>exept this is a Dodge Challenger

Yeah. It's a reflection. Look close and you can see it transitioning to normal color as it moves down the door. There are better threads about this false flag.

>being this dumb
yikes

>UN flag
Time to filter you

Autist thinks reflection of light is white painting.

Do you see a White stripe on the door on the first car?

Only one particular part of the car that is facing the sun is off color, and too cia bots think we are too stupid to not notice

Oddly does look like white paint on the car door. Any more pics of the car on the stopped scene?

Show me ONE car pic on the entire internet that has this same effect.

I'll wait CIA drone

That's a reflection

>m-muh flag
i'm sorry, my geo flag will still trigger your poor confederate sensibilities

you're the retard. that isn't glare. if it were there would be glare all along the car.

Are there more pictures of the parked car?

Here's another view posted by a resident of that neighborhood. I think there were other views too posted

jesus christ you are stupid. Of course it's reflection, the door is open and at a different angle at the son.

Do you idiots go outside ever?

Come on Sup Forums this is just desperate

>It's a different car! It's a CIA setup!

If it's a different car, where's the original car? Oh let me guess, the CIA made it disappear. The CIA took possession of the real car, then chose to use a different car to make sure autists on the internet would foil their plot.

>where's the original car?
Mossad agent drove it to Israel

no but here's the video showing him attacked before the accident

>Show me ONE car pic on the entire internet that has this same effect.
Show me ONE car on the entire internet that has a similar "white stripe" that's only on it's door.
Not on the front or rear quarter panels, but only on the door.

its called light you fucking imbicile

>Dude someone hit the back of my car, that makes it totally okay to plow through 20 people
At most that reduces the charges to ones without intent.

>at the son
>at the son goys

Jesus I can't take this anymore, shills are worked so hard they can't even remember to to spell three letter words.

dat typo yo!

More pics of hot mom

If this were a fake social engineering crisis I'm pretty sure they would at a minimum make sure details like the car's appearance were consistent. Why do conspiracy-fags always imagine the people orchestrating these events are retarded enough to leave major clues that can be picked up by random weebs on a cartoon fan website?

I think the implication is the driver panicked and stepped on the gas to get away from whoever he thought might be attacking his car, and did it instictively without realizing he was about to rear end another car until it was too late. I think that's a possible scenario, I'd be nervous driving around with a bunch of angry protestors too.

Here's why I give this some credence.

The wing mirror is at the same angle as the upper door panel, yet does not exhibit the same characteristic.

That is an unmarked police car. They have hundreds of them in virginia/washington d.c./baltimore.

Because if they keep believing in that shit they're special and strong and can fight back against 'the enemy'

instead of even following their logic to its end conclusion of 'this powerful organization that could arrange all this couldn't not paint a stripe on the car'

holy shit lmao

Agree. But in real false flags, ridiculous theories discredit all theories.

How come every time crazy shit happens it has to be a conspiracy? Crazy people don’t exist anymore? Crazy shit doesn’t just happen? There’s absolutely no way a 20 year old angry kid coked up on adrenaline could ever run people over? 7 and a half billion people on this planet and it’s too difficult for you to believe maybe one of them may be crazy?

She's uh.. Pretty thicc..

Because they've shown time and time again that they are retarded

Nigga who the fuck paints a white stripe just on the door and nowhere else

They are modified for cops with heavy suspension and gear though... or they used to mod cop cars right off the assembly floor. It's more likely the guy had a crash, and got a new windshield, hood, grill, etc

Wait, look at the nose.

The crashed one has 2 black strips instead of just one in the other picture.

A member of the infamous white stripe gang.

No stupid faggot fuck, the angle of the door is different than the rest of the body. Stupid fucking brainlet.

Yeah. In all pictures the car has the wheels with the star in the center that sticks out. That's the key. He may have added stripes and other things, but kept the wheels.

thats how you make the doors go faster

The sun is above the car. The top of the door angles to the left which means more light hits it than the hits the parallel door. Delet this

and the "stripes" (sunlight) are gone in sam

For a country that has the sun up for more than us near the equator folk, you think you would know what a reflection looks like

In this case it's because Sup Forums panics and goes into overdrive trying to prove he a good boy he dindu nuffin. Just look at the timeline of Sup Forums's response.

Sup Forums's first guess at the driver was that guy from Wisconsin or wherever, who wasn't at the rally and drove a different brand of muscle car. But the guy was a liberal, so Sup Forums ignored all of this to push the "it was a liberal all along guys" because they liked that explanation better.

Then Sup Forums started looking at shitty photos of the driver, trying to match them to some CIA guy to prove it's a false flag.

Now the driver is in custody and we know he's a Sup Forums-tard. The last desperate attempts at absolving him are threads like these which nitpick photos of the car at different times to try show it's not the same vehicle, or threads where people think some guy hitting his back bumper makes plowing through 20 people totally okay.

Honestly Sup Forums is acting like a bunch of niggers right now. Look at how niggers react when one of them gets shot by the cops for starting shit. he a good boy he dindu nuffin. Sup Forums is reacting the exact same way.

I just want to know why the airbags didn't deploy. Oh wait, it's cause this was a social manipulation event.

yeah you can't see the 2 black stripes in the OP pic

That is a Charger not a Challenger, cops drive Chargers.

The door is open dumbass.

Airbags deploy based on a ton of things. They don't always deploy, this is a bad meme to push.

The whole Rally was a False Flag for both the Left & Right, with the "climax" being the Car Attack.

[Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]

Press & Crisis Actors/Witnesses/Victims were on/near the "Hit Spot".

[The Pasty came from the Rally itself(Arrested before the Incident). The Operative escaped in a different vehicle(After the Incident).]

The Helicopter saw too much & the NG took it out.

I think it's plausible that his attention was on his rear view mirror and therefore distracted.

It's a matte vinyl wrap, you won't see it because of the glare/angle.

Here's the same car at a different angle, at the same spot.

youtube.com/watch?v=dRaogO2BNbE

ok autist you seem to be confused about this

this is a dodge Challenger, what /our guy/ was driving.

Challenger

>there is no difference

This is a dodge charger, this is what cops drive.

The difference is that there is quite a bit of effort put into discrediting us, while the crimes of niggers are downplayed and rationalized as some product of oppression.

the car his on Facebook looked different was matt black

most police are still driving the gen 6 lx model.

im not saying he's some innocent dinadu. probably some sad autist that can't get laid and is an internet tough guy but a pussy in real life.
but...

you even said
that it now looks like it was without intent.
he was in danger and fled forwards because his attackers were behind him. crashes. immediately gets swamed on by anti fash looking to bash. windows shattered in. reverses full speed to nope the fuck out of there.

maybe he had full intention to call and turn himself in after reaching a safe distance. maybe not. i dont know and neither do you.

the Sup Forumstards here that are saying cia plant psy op switched out car conspiracy are stupid as fuck sure. that doesn't mean trying to show that this wasnt some hate filled terror attack by the evil white man isn't important.

i like you. you're actually making good points

Well, one is the car the CIA- I mean ZOG- I mean the Demcrats- I mean the KIKES drove into people, and the other one is, uh... who gives a shit.

All of it is Kike terrorism, like 9/11.

It's the Jews, stupid!

youtube.com/watch?v=1Y3FzVQi-R8

And since you all do nothing about it, like, GASSING THEM, you will drown in their lies and fake flags until you start WW3 for them and then POOF

bye bye, shysters

Life is really simple, when you know the basic shit.

1/2 the momos in this thread don't even know the difference between a Challenger and a Charger or even how the fucking sun's reflections work. How do you expect anyone of the people who actually matter to take you dunces seriously.

Literally first thread I've ever read on Sup Forums (been a Sup Forumstard since 06).

I cannot believe people this stupid won an election and are shaping this country.

Please. Start another civil war. Please do. In much the same way the second Iraq war made Desert Storm look like a hot weather picnic I can assure you Confederacy Marque 2 will be wiped off the planet and your mindset will become a footnote in history.

You're not revolutionaries, you're a joke. Enjoy your four years. You can only be a martyr if sympathetic minds survive to honor you.

FYI - I live in Texas. I don't vote DNC. I'm not Jewish, black, queer or female.

I'm whiter and richer than most of you with more to lose if powers that be changes and I still hate you all because your pride is completely misplaced.

Want to worship white success? Worship those of us who adapt to the 21st century and are still top 5% instead of living in a double wide complaining about how it has all gone wrong since Lincoln.

and it's crazy the guy in the picture doesn't have the same hair as the guy arrested.

it's almost like they weren't taken at the same time.

holy f--

They were beating the shit out of it.. no way it's the same car

door is open in second shot

Go back where you came from you subhuman.

We did it for the lulz.

when cornered ideologically claim anything your side does is a false flag operations.

that crowd wasnt even real, those are all the kids from sandyhook. the cia took them all, waited for them to grow a bit then dressed them up as protesters for a Cop to drive into. Now the cops can kill kids already believed to be dead and blame their political opponents.

Explain this: How can perps car be in a movie before he WAS EVEN BORN!?

I've searched my soul, scrubbed out the hate, and I blame the eclipse hysteria.

is this from the 1950's?

yes, it was all fake:
>the driver was not a nazi
>the KKK people were actors
>the nazis were actors
>there were people there using the same tatics as the guys in ukraine during the color revolution

it's all fucking fake and you retards are losing for not noticing the obvious.

the media shilling is incredible, they are pushing the narrative 24/7 and Sup Forums is losing badly.

It's more like leftists aren't people, so I don't get the big deal here.

Kys