Gas the Schwiiez, Kaes war now

Switzerland No!

The sign read in broken English: "To our Jewish guests, men women and children, please take a shower before you go swimming and also after swimming."

The sign contained a threat to ban Jewish swimmers if they failed to comply. "If you break the rules, I'm forced to close the pool for you."

"Thank you for understanding, Ruth Thomann," the sign concludes.

"After we reserved rooms at the hotel, we talked to the woman in charge, who was very nice to us," the father explained to News 2 Online. "We told her we were Jewish and she told us that a lot of Jews come there. She brought us what we needed for the baby. After we arrived, she was very nice."

However, shortly after they settled in the hotel, they noticed a sign on the refrigerator saying that the Jewish guests were limited in using it.

"For our Jewish guests: You are allowed to access the refrigerator only in the following hours: 10:00-11:00 and 16:30-17:30," the sign read. "I hope you understand that our team does not like being harassed every time."

>swiss are trying to get jews in the shower
oy vey it's anudashoah!

>Mountainjews try to outjew the jews

OY VEY NOT ANOTHER SHOAHWER

lol
>you know that this has been written by Arab tourists XD

Has Ivanka released a statement yet?

Might be a false flag in order to get their hotel costs refunded.

>>you know that this has been written by Arab tourists XD
So Arab tourists sneak into the room of a Jewish family to put a sign there limiting their use of the refrigerator?

>forcing jews into the shower

Doesn't even seem like it has any purpose or malice behind it, the manager is just addressing who their guests are by name. They probably thought they were being nice, but now they get to a swallow a nice heavy red pill on how insidious and neurotic kikes are after having their name dragged through national media.

>have you ever heard of corrupt staff?
>mister i'm hiding behind a european flag
Do you really think that Swiss are so stupid that they provoke an image hurt

Mountain Jews are turbo jews and they have been getting away with it for centuries. But they just like money and they are not into the whole marxist thing

>country thats rich jew paradise has stuff like this happening
Im impressed

You've never been to Switzerland, have you? Those guys don't give a fuck. A granma singlehandedly BTFO the Mossad in the 90s in the middle of an operation.

This, we need a statement from sessions and PJW too to denounce this white nationalism!

Heh

Are Jews really not taking showers before swimming? I mean, who cares after you are done, but before? No shower at all?

Nope, all I know is that the Rothschilds practially own Geneva. And that theres lots of gold and supposedly underground military bases there.

The kikes are still looking for their damn gold, but no way they'll find it, it's our gold now.

Orthodox hardcore jews are indeed a problem, even up here in the mountains.
>buys a suscription for the mountain train
>wants some money back because he wont be using it during shabbat
NOT WITH US YOU CHEAP FUCKS!! REEEEEEEEE

Pool's closed due to AIDS?

>tfw grandfather immigrated here from glorious .ch
>tfw now I'm an American soylent man living in the multicultural hell
>fuck you Mountain Jew Grandpa