So, what made you become an "alt-righter" or a "white supremacist" or whatever the libcucks call us?

So, what made you become an "alt-righter" or a "white supremacist" or whatever the libcucks call us?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hDn1aql32Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=eFVHqp4CdHQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My mommy wouldn't buy me an Xbox One for Christmas

my sister loved the black and brown dick, but she never touched mine :'(

>grow up in white neighborhood
>by the time im 14 its no longer a white neighborhood
>what was once the garden of eden is now a gang filled murder capital of this country

fuck canada. i moved away from this city tho

KEK

im not, i just think its funny to call people niggers

Juden. Have a look into their satanic bible, called "Talmud".

Nothing to do with pol or anyone, it's only the fake kikes/khazars. They must burn.

I'm a white supremacist because my political leaning makes idiot liberals assume I am one and I can't be bothered to tell them they're wrong any more.

white power white power...

Funny, the most strident leftist types I know live in lilly-white, upper middle class neighborhoods.
Such as mine. And I had to listen to them run their fucking mouths about social injustices...until a nigger moved into a rental house, and started doing nigger things.
Suddenly, this became an issue.
Funny how being exposed to black people will suddenly make you realize why you don't live near black people. This incident redpilled a few people, but a good chunk of leftists have far too much of their personality based on being "tolerant" and "accepting" to allow a little reality to get in the way.

I'll just be a normy minding my own business

This.

i just hate everyone to be quite honest with you famalam a ding dong.

I don't agree with abortion so I'm a nazi I guess punch me

daynk maymays

also watching shit burn is fun

you're fucking retarded if you didn't grasp the fact that we shifted the focus of violence and unrest from Syria to the United States in the name of sovereignty and pure heartbreak for the Christians, Kurds and other peaceful peoples of The middle east. What you never cease to fail at grasping is that this IS a simulation, and your embarrassing march is hardwired programming, because you're still locked in the matrix like sheep. Charlottesville and the shitstorm was designed against you in an attempt to bring us down with you. I shouldnt tell you any of this. I will tell you one thing though, leftists are worse
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216

I literally just wanted to play games

When I said the BLM movement was very poorly planned out and executed.

I'm not actually. I'm center-left at best, I just come here to shitpost because Sup Forums got boring and I started reading other boards.

shill thread - reported

I reached age 21 and realised virtually all the people I knew were delusional faggots with stupid haircuts, talking "anarchy" and suchlike.

When people started to openly re-write history and demand I change how I speak I drew the line there.

Fight back the shills by posting redpill videos. Convert them to our side, it's an opportunity for us.

For the shills:

Mainstream media using fake actors for Sandy Hook:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ

Staged car bombing to be later used by media to push agendas:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDn1aql32Zo

If you think it's impossible for Jews (or any elites) to be part of some secret child murdering death cult, then think again:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFVHqp4CdHQ

My inroad to racial awareness was sports, especially football. I still have a lot of "left wing" views though, according to political compass.

leftist sjw niggers being unbearable, infesting everything with their retardation, propaganda and degeneracy. then the whole immigrant crisis and politicians' failure to deal with it in any way.

i'm just waiting for the purge now.

I realized that going along with the mainstream narrative meant being the sort of person who hates his country, his race, his gender, and himself.
It doesn't have to be this way.