Why aren't white women loyal?

Why aren't white women loyal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've stopped paying attention to them, they're all whores. Waiting for the next generation to turn 18 the I'll consider dating again.

No women are loyal. As an attractive white male I always seem to attract negresses and spic women.

>I've stopped paying attention to them
bad

fake and shill thread

Lol, his nose is almost as width as his smile.
Besides that isn't Tomi Lahren's boyfriend, even thought she a retarded cuckservative/civil nationalism.

That's actually quite a bad shop.

The pic is not fake

She seriously looks like she's in her early forties.
Why do your women age like milk?

nice digets.
It's come to the point where shills post every picture of white girl standing next to a black guy.

Decade after decade of white males being depicted as bumbling morons who can't tie their own shoes without their superhero wives coming to the rescue has an effect on how white women perceive white males.

They just don't see us as masculine anymore.

She's loyal to the black folk, I don't see the problem.

Because whites are too busy being fucking retards who larp as nazis

it's in the white women dna (blonde haired ones) to like niggers and betray their husbands

and women are stupid in general,so..

Tomi was a dumb pro-abortion, pro-Syrian strikes cuckservative whore from the start. Don't know why she's as popular as she is on Sup Forums.

This. She got a show at 21, probably did some favors for Glenn Beck.

>t. mentally cucked american

Wait a second. So she suck his dick?

she looks like a goblin

i'm south american (actual men genetics,not burger one),now you don't have some muslim to share your women with?

Your opinions reek of delusion. There is no reason to believe what you believe.

keep lying to yourself,white woman DO like niggers,just ask one if she would date one,she would say yes.

even if its a fetish,or an adventure,fact is they like niggers.

They are. They are by far the most loyal group of women and men off different races loyal to their own race.

White men are more likley to marry interracial.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH INTERRACIAL MARRIGE

youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

You would attract white women if you weren't a nazbol faggot

>black guy asks to take picture with conservative semi-celebrity woman
>hurr she's fucking him that traitor

when you're non-autistic and have had gfs and gotten laid you an tell how people stand and lose in photos when they're together or fucking. This ain't it.

Looks like she is auditioning for blacked.com

>colour
me shocked.

Loyalty is something on the y chromosome, don't be surprised.
It seems to be found in the k9 species in general, but yeah.

Don't look for loyalty in women.

Who cares? If she isn't a virgin, she's used goods. Let the niggers have them.

They don't like to date negros, they just like to fuck negros. The more freedom the white woman has, the more she will destroy the great civilization the white man has built.

>Don't know why she's as popular as she is on Sup Forums.
Because before Trump, we lived in an age where you did not hear any Sup Forumsesque politics in the mainstream.
The bar to being popular in Sup Forums was extremely low.

>choosing to not have at least 2 white kids

race traitor

leftists shills still don't know about IDs

Also, this is her boyfriend at the time

Lemmings, I'll tell you h'wat. They do what ever is fashionable, so if they see movies where the fairest skin woman is with the darkest skinned jungle negro then they will think that's cool. Their perception of reality and entire personality is formed on whatever is presented as fashionable in the media.

is the perfect example of one.

Yes. I've noticed its mostly people with Scandanavian DNA, which sucks because I have that too.

its her boyfriend lmao this rage is hilarious tho

>implying having a boyfriend means anything these days

>inb4 liar
I'm a redhead stud, have always been told I'm attractive. But I can't get white women for the life of me, I can only get blacks and Latina women (Some Arab as well). I don't want to betray and race mix, but I find it hard not to because white women literally told me they wouldn't want to have kids that could produce redheads.

Another Aryan Goddess submits to the BBC! Why didn't you guys BWCpill her?

Where did I imply that?
I was explaining to the britbong why she was popular in Sup Forums at the time: She spewed Sup Forums-like politics in the mainstream media, and did not hang around niggers.

Fuck off Bong, your women are ugly as fuck.

>white women

That's a jew, dude.

looking in the wrong spots. Just keep looking.
Fake as shit

>That's a jew, dude.
On what basis? She looks Germanic, her family name is not Jewish. A quick googling doesn't say she is a Jew.

you wish.

>[citation needed]

Do you not watch South Park? The only "redheads" worth passing your DNA on with are strawberry blonde women. Any other ginger is souless trash

trust me,
they are you kike loving Charlatan

user they get enough attention as it is. So much attention

God what a revolting whore