RED ALERT! RED ALERT! DOXXING FAGGOT ON CNN

Holy fuck guys, I just walked into my living room and that doxxing faggot from Twitter was being interviewed on CNN. I caught the very last minute of the living room when I walked into my living room but at the end of the interview the retarded interviewer actively praised this faggot for his actions

Other urls found in this thread:

support.twitter.com/articles/20169991
twitter.com/BrookeBCNN/status/897171306294132736
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
youtube.com/watch?v=sOnTZipv03M
youtube.com/watch?v=RHFlcv4ACQE
docs.google.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>He's also a commie
Who would have expect?

Full-chan is taking care of him.

How is this a red alert? Back to r*ddit you go. Not everything is a happening.

It's a Pepsi meme you dim fuck

The media is owned by jews, what did you expect? They have no shame over communism that brought upon the death of tens of millions of people, meanwhile whites still feel guilty over the war between nazism and bolshevism. We will always lose when we back down and feel any remorse for these fucking leeches.

What happens if they identify the wrong person?
Acting as judge, jury and executioner - disgusting.

wheres the thread for this?

>A fancy 5 star restaurant that want's to keep a "classy atmosphere" by only allowing people with formal attire is racist.

I checked this morning and he hasn't been tweeting on this or his Loganjames twitter since he got doxxed last night. Maybe he's full from all the pizza.

I'm just post this post I found on 8/pol/.

>I'll stop shilling my patreon after I reach my goal of $200 a month
>Goal: 100%
>hides monthly income
>keeps begging for shekels.
He makes thousands of dollars a moth getting random people harassed for maybe showing up at a rally.

I'm frankly disgusted that such an arrogant, toxic individual is allowed fame and money for being basically a witchfinder.

It's the same fucking shit with a different color smeared on top.

Bump

I would post the link but I can't fucking find it anywhere. He appeared on CNN as Logan Smith so I don't know if its even worth trying to find out who he is anymore.

fuckoff shlomo. We're full

and the filthy jewish scum wonder why the hatred against them is growing

Im not racist i have a coloured tv

Kids holy shit what do you :
Go to Patreon and report his channel

Finding out he's making money off going after people is disgusting. It puts him on another level.

POL CONFIRMED NOT RACIST IT'S OVER GUYS PACK IT UP

SCREENCAP THIS

I thought Sup Forums was filled with hackers and doxxers, can't one of you get this fucking faggot?

How did they praise him?
Exact words?

He doxxed innocent people by mistake like the mong he is. If we keep pushing this, esp. after the shitticane dies down, it won't be hard at all to make sure CNN stays demonized.

8 clovers
8 needs more user base, it's slow as fuck.

There's literally a post on 8/pol/ whit all of his information and all of his wife's and his parents information has well that has been pinned there because the mods aren't faggots. and remember to use .net at the end

oy vey

we already doxxed him and many of us have reported his patreon. The lefty scum at patreon support this clown.

Good, F U C K N A Z I'S

that store i believe is banana republic

What did he mean by this?

Found the jew

We already have all of his information but the faggot mods keep deleting any one who posts it because they're a bunch of Antifa shills.

I believe it was a generic "Keep up the good work" I can't recall exactly what was said because I was fucking awestruck that CNN would have a doxxer on after that giant PR disaster they went through a while back for them doxxing people making fun of their shitty news corporation

wasted

if anyone deserves to get suicided to the back of the head, it's this guy also his wife.

This faggot is a fucking white male profiting from racism using Patreon! Point this out on lefty Twitter and watch them turn on him! GOGOGO.

OOPS
support.twitter.com/articles/20169991
Looks like this twitter account has broken the terms of service
read first sentence

Checked and rekt

>MOMMY HE STOLE MY NUMBERS!
>REEEEEEEE IVE BEEN POSTING ALL DAY THEY WERE MINE I CHECKED EM

A race war profiteer

twitter.com/BrookeBCNN/status/897171306294132736

Here is a link to part of the interview. It doesn't encompass the part I talked about but this fat faggot is just as generic as you would expect

not bad

>"White people in particular have a responsibility to stand up against white supremacy"
>apply the same logic to muslims
>get called racist

Sup Forums belongs to the dads now

whats he need to tweet for, he's got that sweet sweet liberal patreon money now.

you have telly license m8

Looks like somebody is gone play the sacrifice. Good troll, but wrong time line

Start sending him low level CNN employees with photo shops

You heard it here, folks.

Nah, you found an American

I'm going to kill both AntiFA and Nazi's

You faggot betas pushed this too far

What?

This guy has a patreon with 1,000 + donors where he hides the total donations but since he has 1 tier, $5 that means he is making a little over $5,000 a month and growing.

A radical realist, I savvy

It wouldn't be the first or last time CNN has been involved in Doxing:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

They've been building up for this since 6/2.

>Sup Forums belongs to the dads now
Yup, we are getting old
The Coons Are Coming! Archie Bunker
youtube.com/watch?v=sOnTZipv03M

youtube.com/watch?v=RHFlcv4ACQE

I'm literally shaking now.

your gif is not fun to watch user

Or Antifa twats photoshopped

>8gag doxxed him
>he's a commie jew
WELL I am personally SHOCKED

It is racist. Nothing kills a classy atmosphere faster than wild animals.

Well done pop, make the anglosphere proud

>have
this is slavery right here GET boy

>coloured
DROPPED

Tweet this to the timeline of the CNN chick. This fool needs to be exposed.

jews gotta jew my man
report his patreon for breaking user conduct (it breaks at least two)
report his twitter for breaking terms of use

he probably wont be deplatformed either way because its ok when its muh evyyll murderous terroryst nazyzz

nice catch

Yeah by actual tankies mad at pepsi hijacking their muh antifaing

damn. can't argue with that.

>(it breaks at least two)
Which 2 rules? I'll email or whatever them but I'm 2 drunk to get into their page a read through their TOS

>Abuse - Don’t harass or bully others, or promote violence or hatred towards others.
>Personal Information - Don’t distribute others’ personal information or otherwise abuse it. Creators with access to their patrons’ personal information should not use it for anything unrelated to Patreon.

lol, classy bantz

Sup Forumstards need to keep reporting his twitter and patreon non-stop. Though, I guarantee, it will get taken down, but only AFTER he's done his damage. I bet twitter and patreon will let the fire burn a little longer.

>locate full-face pictures of LOCAL antifa members
>shop them into the crowd at Charlottesville
>report them to their employers, educators, etc
Worth a try

heres a link to report a creator btw
docs.google.
com/a/patreon.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEYr_hMunVaqHNXCpv9oQIpY4_ghKLeAxytXI8H0PqXPr6Zg/viewform

Kikes can literally dox people and almost get them killed and whites can't even have a peaceful assembly.

This shit is demoralizing the hell out of me what is wrong with people where they think this is ok. It's all white people too.

sadly twitter and patreon won't attack their own.

yeah shit like this is where the jewish control over media comes into play
any criticism towards it will be flat out labled le evyl nayzyzz
it makes me glad that people are finally getting hurt and killed as a direct effect of this

Alright, shitposting accounts enabled. Ofc google banned me and 5 fucking sockpuppets on Friday, fucking pain in the ass, I still have yahoo and hotmail

Is anyone else living comfy in a nowhere Southern town while the rest of America literally burns itself to the ground?

Kek what we should do is find out where this person lives.

godspeed
been losing most of my shill tw*tters and f*ceb*ok accounts recently as well
cant create new ones because that requires phone numbers, which i dont have at the moment

checked

We already did but the mods always delete the threads

CHECK'D

I can dox a pedo perv in that photo!!

The avatar of choice makes me question if this is a falseflag or not.

Fuck no, dude, I live in Charlottesville

I hate that they've brought the nazi name to all whites and they've hung that holohoax guilt on everyone, even in America where our grandparents had to die defeating nazis. fuck kikes

>CNN
It must be true

LOLOLOLOL

Take that you traitorous naziboo faggots.

You are being shut off from the world because you don't belong in the 21st century and you can't stand it

LOLOLOLOL
This shit gives me a boner.

Not me I went to get lunch and saw 3 whites girls with two mixed race half niggers. Made me want to kill myself.

Was it saved? I remember someone said he lives in NC or something, I live in NC.