We're the good guys, right?

I feel in my heart we're the good guys, so why does everyone hate us? Everyone is always telling me to "go back to Sup Forums"

How can we ever when with all this hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5O_DFEXCjU
youtube.com/watch?v=gu2SkK-Zsww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>How can we ever when with all this hate?
Much better then without no hate.

Racism is immoral, racism isn't unethical

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

people on other boards get irritated because they're there to talk about videogames or tv shows or whatever then some smoothbrain idiot kicks in the door screaming about niggers and kikes

It isn't racism. Racism is power, these young men do not have any influence or power to speak of. I mean that is the Lefts' definition of Racism. Blacks can't be racist b/c they don't have power. These young white men don't have anything besides their white skin itself. They cannot be racist.

>Implying

There are no good guys.
But that is one nice ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=w5O_DFEXCjU

Some of us are genuinely good guys, but it takes some brain to discern between percieved altruism and actual altruism.

A child will percieve the adult who gives out unlimited candy as "good".
The same child will view the adult that restricts candy as mean or cold in some way, but realistically restricting the candy would be the good thing to do to the child in the long run.

Numerous pajeets on Sup Forums don't like to be oppressed.

see
It's not about racism it's about ending a malignant international conspiracy. Don't let (((Richard Spencer))) tell you otherwise.

Who are "we." I see White nationalists as well as Black trump supporters in Sup Forums.

Darkness hates the light.

Good guys sound like betas; some times you have to get your hands dirty for survival

There are no "good guys" or "bad guys", only winners and losers

This. Anyone who can't see that legitimately might have autism. The majority of Sup Forums users just want to banter and discuss their interests, not argue with deranged conspiracy theorists.

they dont hate us. they hate reality. being presented with realities provokes a safety-blanket response of "go back to Sup Forums". they have convinced themselves they are safe in their blissful ignorance everywhere else as long as they do their part to herd the escapees back to the pit of hate and racism

Good guys have good plans. Screeching "blood and soil" is not a good idea.
"They will not replace us" could have been a tremendous slogan if you autistic Nazi larpers didn't fuck the entire thing up by following a dip shit like Richard Spencer.

Wherever I post, I must also raep chika butt.

>WE
fuck off cunt

Are Jews really a conspiracy?

OK what the flying fuck you fingolian master piece, is this the same guy?
Tilulililu HOT ROD ROD TO HELL Tilulililu, good piece of music and very 'in the nerve'

>I feel in my heart we're the good guys, so why does everyone hate us?

What do you mean "we"? The people who hate non-whites just for being non-white, are pretty much by definition the bad guys.

If you mean with "we" those who argue for a sensible immigration policy and for law and order (indiscriminate of skin color, religion or ethnicity), yes, then we are the good guys.

If you can't beat them, join them (or just don't participate). Whites have no hope of saving their race when they are highly outnumbered by non-whites (globally almost 9:1, and the ratio is getting higher), and most of those who want to save their race are seen by their women as undesirable bigots. What's the point of these race-based rallies when society as a whole has statutorily condemned racial discrimination? There's no going back. Your only hope would be leaving earth for a white-only planet and then destroying earth to prevent an interplanetary federation from forming.

By being fueled by hate.
Let them hate us, their hate only galvanizes us, empowers us, and makes us stronger together.

or they could just go to antarctica and be a retard there

they don't have to participate in the society if they don't want to
they don't have to follow the laws if they want to, they can run over as much people as they want in antarctica

They always hated us, before this we were pedos and edgelords and rebels, etc...

niggerkike fuck you, you want to push ypur jewish brainwashing propaganda for the goy and not be called out on it
on top of that you invade our lands so don't expect your double standard to be mocked and then disregarded for the bullshit it is
you fucking degenerate kikes and degenerated kikeservants are what have made me an unironic nazi
fuck your whole shit nigger

>We're the good guys
You never forget it, not for one second.

white people get irritated because they're watching jews wipe the white race out and destroy western society or whatever then some smoothbrain idiot kicks in the door screaming about its all inevitable bro, lets just play video games and not do anything about it

youtube.com/watch?v=gu2SkK-Zsww

I'm sort of a normie and I think pol has good right wing arguments but put the Nazi regalia away and make your points in a logical way and people will listen.

THIS!

Poltards actually think they belong on Sup Forums but the other boards hate them.

>Blacks can't be racist b/c they don't have power.

And what of powerful black men?
So if rape is crime of power, does that men balck men can't be charged with rape?
Liberals in charge of education folks.

what is good about you?