Tfw you're standing in the middle of a road and get hit by a car and die and your last words are "whos streets...

>tfw you're standing in the middle of a road and get hit by a car and die and your last words are "whos streets? OUR STREETS!"

>mfw your death single-handedly btfo white supremacy in america

At least until it was found out his car was hit with a bat before he sped off into the crowd. He'll probably get off because of that. I hope the left enjoys their short-lived victory because he's going to walk and it'll be the fault of the violent left LOL

A woman had more courage than all the alt-wrong morons combined. She is a true American hero.

>mfw you actually believe this

This wouldn't have happened in an ancap society. Why didn't you listen?

It sure was ""brave"" to dedicate your life to hating your own race as your television and college professors told you to do.

This tbqh fampai

It's true. Notice the smashed bumper before he even hits anyone.

Kys shill and enjoy being raped by Muslims and then thrown off a roof for being a faggot.

dude weed

Also the picture where the antifa smashes the bumper actually shows the bat pole whatever hitting a different part of the bumper.

I can't find it and am too lazy to find it on my cell phone but seriously kys shills. It's over. You can't even spin a Nazi rally in a way that convinces anyone outside of your echo chamber.

The normies are waking up.

>implying a society could exist without borders and national defense

No government = no nation = no society because w/e you have is going to get steamrolled by an actual nation that wants your land and resources.

>see that little scratch on the bumper?
>i-its smashed!
>James Fields dindu nufin
>he's the victim of a hate crime!
Lol.

Wrong. Just makes those on the fence about committing violence closer to committing it.
We are inching towards civil war of race and morality. And this event pushed up a few feet closer.
Needs to happen. Will happen within years.
Need to water the tree of liberty again, it has been way too long since the last time.

>Notice the smashed bumper before he even hits anyone
notice how you can't prove is was done by antifa

notice how he starts acellerating towards the crowd before en infamous bat hit

well I guess they really weren't her streets then

WHAT?
What color is the fucking sky in your reality? A coal burning unhealthy fat bitch who was dependent leech upon the state and productive people is a HERO?
WOW. You got shit totally ass-backwards.
>NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST HERE
>OUR NATION IS BETTER WITHOUT HER

>standing
You mean waddling

Did someone recgonize her on any of the footage? I just wonder if she was that woman with the baseball bat hitting the car before it sped off in reverse

>15 years later
>G+v3dXvs found dead of heart failure at the age of 52 in his home where he lived alone
>in lieu of flower, please send money to the Start The Race War Already fund
Can't. Lol. Harder.

No meme? What's your feels? You new faggot?

>be antifa
>get run over
>die

w-whose streets?

She was the one dressed all in black in sympathy with her brethren. Possibly in sympathy of her brothers and sisters of Africa, so wanted to sweat all the harder.

Cornell West was just on CNN and said the following things
>she was our sistah in arms
>the neo fascists held us hostage during their torch march
>we couldn't leave the university building
>I want to praise the counter-protests, especially the anarchists who took to arms to defend our brothers and sisters
Yes he actually said these things and nobody at CNN thought to fact-check any of it

SHE DID NOT DIE IN VAIN
SHE'S A MARTYR ETC