My father sounded like he was going to break down into tears on the phone today because I said the average nazi soldier...

My father sounded like he was going to break down into tears on the phone today because I said the average nazi soldier has been dehumanized and were not monsters, but merely people fighting for their homeland.
Why are people so brainwashed about ww2? Do they honestly believe every soldier was mercilessly gunning down jews?

Thats pretty gay,I'm not even NatSoc or white but I know that the German soldier was just a poor bastard caught up in the shit storm of his time. Now the SS (save like 3 or 4 Divisions) were a bunch of literal niggers who tanked the war effort on the Eastern Front by shitting on the people that welcomed them as liberators

over 1.5 million jews were murdered in mass shootings.

Your dad is just an idiot. Sorry to break the bad news.

And he must be pretty damn old

Tell him he and his buddies fought le ebil nazis so that whites could get raped and brutalized today.

Stop trying to red pill people who can't understand certain stuff.

tell him that you just got done reading schindler's list that explicitly mentions that many nazi soldiers secretly worked against hitler and helped the kikes, then chastise him for not having read it

4D judaism

Only fertile soil can grow crops, user.

Why do you expect old people to understand things for the way they are?

They hate Nazi flags because millions of Americans died fighting them. Their grandparents and great grandparents very well could have died in war. You are correct, half of it is the somewhat justified stigma of Nazism but the other half is because the whole world fought and died to win a war and people wave the enemies flag around like it belongs here.

Sounds like a typical boomer cuck

this is now a shitty half life image thread

There isn't half the amount of hate for Imperial Japan. And they are the ones that attacked us first.

>tfw me and my father have discussions about jews,flat earth,ufos,Hillary being a satanist etc.
Your fathers a faggot op

Your dad cried because he is a pussy, now you cry here about being cursed with his pussified genetics. EAT SHIT AND DIE YOU KILLED AN ANGEL OF PEACE PIGS HIT 4CHIN FUCKERS

I beat up my dad and told him if he doesnt accept Hitler that I won't accept him breathing.

Thank god you're dad didnt make many kids, Right????

White women fuck me. I have been with my wife 13 years and she finds other races gross.

You mean their parents and grandparents right? How long ago do you think world war 2 happend kek?

>"I raised a faggot son who cosplays as a WW2 loser edgelord"

When I was younger I got emotionally overwhelmed and cried due to some black girl telling me how someone once called her a monkey.
I don't even know why I reacted that way. I guess it's just conditioned behavior. You can't really use rationality against something like that. If you have personal stakes in it (like alienating family members), just don't try. It's not worth it.

>I have been with my wife 13 years and she finds other races gross.
>Canadian

i don't believe you. Canadian women are all race traitors. she just must be really good at meeting up with Jamal behind your back.

>because I said the average nazi soldier has been dehumanized and were not monsters, but merely people fighting for their homeland.

who the fuck is dehumanizing the soldiers of that time? your dad was probably crying because you're becoming an extremist who always feels the need to talk about his political views. how does that even come up on the phone? how? you're dad probably isn't thinking that all german soldiers during ww2 were monsters, he's sad that his son is fucked up and feels the need to defend nazis for whatever reasons.

My entire village was murdered by the Nazis, my great grandparents barely got out alive. I really think you should try being conservative a different way than this. You can just say you're against various types of affirmative action and immigration for legitimate reasons and use logic but supporting Nazis is really sick.

>who the fuck is dehumanizing the soldiers of that time?
every movie and videogame ever made

>how does that even come up on the phone? how?

I was wondering that too

My bet: OP is 200% autismo and his dad wasn't crying because of some stupid argument about WW2.

Criminally underated

kek

its obviously a troll post m8

You've been playing only Wolfenstein and seeing only shitty pubescent movies.

Also, "fighting for your homeland" means defending it from invaders. It doesn't mean getting pumped up with propaganda and racism, invade your neighbours and commit some genicide and other war crimes. I never meme about germany, and never blame them for WW1 or other stuff (except prussia backstabbing Napoleon repeatedly) but honestly, WW2 is reasonably black and white.

Gee there sure are a lot of people on Sup Forums lately who "had family killed by the Nazis" why don't you get the fuck off this fucking board and go shit on your kikel relatives graves for me, may they rest in piss. Fuck you.

Time to defoo user.

nice goalpost moving faggot

You should keep talking like that it will win you lots of friends and supporters.