Trump just called Jim Acosta and CNN fake news to his face on live television again LMAO

Trump just called Jim Acosta and CNN fake news to his face on live television again LMAO

Who cares what is shill does anymore. Trump just lost a lot of support not only from the so called "Nazis", but moderate republicans too. The guy didn't condemn Antifa or BLM. He is am establishment shill.

Best!
Digit confirm

*the & *an

Nobody is this retarded. Go away shill.

Oh brother. Go back to leftypol.

Fuck Trump and fuck anyone who supports this piece of shit. I sincerely hope he will gets impeached and shamed after the Democraps take bake Congress majority in the midterms, and they will, he lost a lot of support today.

Jiz Acosta is a total drama queen... it's creepy

forgot to take off your meme flag, rabbi

I voted for him. Complete mistake. If there was only two candidates I would vote for bernie fuckin sanders, before I vote for this neocon shabbos goy. I'm probably write in some far-right leader in 2020.

Will Acosta ever recover?

everything Ivanka tells him to do is cancer
women should not be involved in politics at that level

>flag

>le 34%

We're going to have to take back your countries by force, but will we be too far gone when that happens.

*you. I'm fuckin piss today sorry

>voting for commie jew

Thats how i know your a shill. I would vote literal shit into office before i voted for that senile old jew.

Shills are out in full force right now.

>Literally using "former trump supporter here" after that shill tactic was blown to hell and back

Give me your employer's information I could do your job so much fucking better holy fucking shit.

I said I'm going to write in a far right leader. The statement was to emphasize how much trump has fallen in my eyes.

kys loser

I don't know if you are for real or a shill, but he has lost support from me. I remember wishing dishes at my job and the spics losing their shit about trump's announcement to run. I was so happy a man finally standing up for us. Now I just want to kill myself.

Bait

Bait

/pol loves President Trump.
There is literally nothing the shills can do to change that. Let them waste their time and money. Who gives a shit if shills are effective.

Trump is le Kike plant blah blah blah go kys yourself dumb fuck

Yes he did. "all sides". Trump sends his regards.