Why are there so many abysmal teachers allowed to work with kids?

Why are there so many abysmal teachers allowed to work with kids?

The local elementary school just hired a fucking tranny teacher and it's being celebrated like we won national championship. What is wrong with everyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski#Summary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

source

brap.jpg

Agreed. Just met a nice catholic elementary school teacher and after a talking to her for a while she a total skank. I started getting flirty and that opened the flood gates for her to talk about her threesomes with two guys and keeping a dildo in her purse for when she goes to lunch and needs to orgasm in her car. Wtf kind of creeps are teaching kids?

Today class we're watching queer kid's stuff so I can sexually confu..... I mean empower all the transgendered students.

Bangable? I'm 23 and still have a teacher student fantasy. Almost got it with my lab professor but no dice

For some strange reason society decided that women would be better suited to be care providers and educators for kids because of their motherly instincts and their right-hemisphere thinking or emotional empathy, also because they are perceived as less likely to be a pedophile or sexually aggressive towards people they hold positions of power over.

Turns out we were wrong and women are just as degenerate as men.

1. Teachers union
2. Low prestige/Low pay
3. State enforced curricula

Women don't have the ability to jizz on elementary school toilet rims and spread it thinly so nobody notices

Duuude

>Go to nephews "bring a special person" day
>His teacher is this 55 y.o hag
>She wears miniskirt with leggings and has pink g string under it
>pushup bra, small denim top
>she dresses like a 16 y.o slut
>she listens to justin bieber, katy perry and shit

If I had a job that gave me 3-4 months of vacation a year (not to mention holidays and sick time) I wouldn't expect a large paycheck either.

Besides they do get large paychecks. The average pay for an American teacher is just under $45K a year.... And again that's with roughly a 3rd of the year off. They are very well paid for what they do.

Ideological filtration.

The teacher asks a pointed morality question at the beginning of the year to figure out which students to target for demoralization.

Students that have the wrong beliefs (white males) (christians) will be targeted until they conform or are destroyed.

A tranny serves this purpose perfectly.

They've always wanted to do weird twisted shit to children, it's just that now their is a lot less resistance to it in the form of the older traditional generations dying off and younger nihilistic "whatever man" generation taking their place.

The horrible things you see today are the result of embracing utter apathy and shamelessness. Never forget how important it is to care about your fellow people.

BBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPP

45k is low pay, IMO

math teacher here

how do i drop subtle red pills?
I already do a lot with crime stats and shit lmao

Women need to stay in the kitchen, quite literally.

If only boys go to school then all you have to worry about is fags.

>just as

Women are far, far more degenerate. The most degenerate men in the world are the "submissive" cuckold types - and women are naturally submissive.

teach them how to learn and make researches by themselves.
also make then understand LOGIC. so they will not be religious. kek

>Not wanting to fall in love with boipucci
Get a load of this fag

Fuck. On behalf of America, I'm sorry we exported that shit culture to you guys.
>Commence kike gassing

Her biological clock is blaring

Muh dik

I kek'd

It's not that much less than what I make and I have to work all year.

Factor in how summer/winter vacation and they make more than I do.

Just call out for an all out race war. Subtle isn't enough anymore.
Write bad grades to African American students.

absolutely

i love critical thinking and I inject a lot of logic into my lessons. Riddles, brain teasers, stuff that gets kids to recognize bias.

im not trying to go 14/88 stormmode, but I think a lot of the "red pill" ideology is great for critical thinking

Holy fuck that's nasty. I hope you're the only one who does this.

I imagine the thought process is
>Go to college with no clue what to do
>Fuck it, I'll be a teacher. How hard can it be?
>Graduate with mediocre grades
>Realize all you can do with your 4+ years of debt and schooling is go to class and teach little assholes every day.

fuck I wish that were my teacher

we live in a "information flood" era. it's like rule 34, but with facts. you can find whatever "proof" to whatever "fact" you want, you just have to search for it.
your job is to make them to use reason and logic to filter all that shit. they have to. there's no other option.

This is how the end begins. Teachers nowadays are mostly liberal women, feminized men or abomination in between these two spectrums. Even the catholic school (an actual monastery) suffers from this. Kids get indoctrinated by these weak humans and take over their train of thought and way of acting. A collective pussyfication of a generation unless these kids have stern but fair parents at home to set them straight (they mostly do not). Why does every kid need to feel special nowadays, why do they all abhore violence or action. Gymclass is a gigantic comedy these act if you ask me. This i how you create bad times, by indoctrinating kids to be weak men and women.

She wanted the d! You should have banged the sloot in the house of lord.

Actually when I was in college the education majors composed primarily of students who didn't want minutia like "studying" and "hard work" to get in the way of their college experience. They were generally degenerate alcohol guzzling druggies.

Hmm.... Perhaps I answered my own question here.

Public schools need to mandate school uniforms.

Sup Forums has taken control of the government

He's talking about BlackLivesMatter, right?

Teaching has become a make work program for low to mid-level women.

They get a job.. they vote liberal. Everyone's a winner!

Controlled by the government. Public schools should be abolished.

oh yea. just imagine the lobby.

This is an oddly worded post

That's pretty good considering they dont even work the whole year.

not me, faggot

we're turning this ship around

fug

Am going to be homeschooling my children, god willing.

It's just a prank, bro. The wrestling team did it all the time. One time did two rims and got two buds at the same time. Shit was cash

Don't forget spring break

The school need militarisation of it's education. Replace all the teachers by veterans and servicemen.

We called it Grandpa's Wet Kisses

Take one for the team, user. Seduce the teacher, take vids, circulate vids to parents. The parental moral outrage eventually kicks in when the degeneracy is made evident.

post more u fuck

as if wrestling wasn't gay enough already

>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>thicc
>sex toy in her purse
>sex toy in her desk
>sex toy where she teaches elementary students
>bangs two guys at once

No thanks.

None of it was romantic so we're good My dick is rock hard dude

I had a teacher like in the pic related. I don't think she really gave a shit about teaching seems she easily got a job because she has family working in the school.

That's Sowell. He's talking about everyone that behaves like a pidgeon adversary in chess, mostly leftists.

THICC

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski#Summary
read the last paragraph of the summary.

I love the stupidity almost any time someone asks this, like this picture here is very obviously from some random hs classroom taken by some lucky creepy kid. What the fuck is the best you're gonna get for your source request but the girls Fb page where you can see pictures she has selected and chosen to be made public, none of which would be neat the eroticism of this ass shot. You dumb motherfucker.

sounds like you need to get paid more

>Why are there so many abysmal teachers allowed to work with kids?
Reminds me of the episode where Stefan Molymeme talks about the collapse of the roman empire. At first people tried to get the best teachers for their kids but at the end they just left them with a simple minded slave so they could go have orgies and shit.

Same thing here, we are missing thousands of teachers and the trade got such a lousy rep now that the requirement you need to get into teacher school is so low that you will get a higher score if you just pick option A (or any of the other options) and stick to that answer for the whole test.

I am not even joking, you literally have to suck on purpose to get such a shitty score.

But it doesn't surprise me, they are flooding the schools with inbred idiots and the pay is shit. Back in the day a high school teacher had the same salary a municipal politician. Guess who's salary has increased the most?

Bring it down to per hours worked, and they do incredibly well for someone with their education (leaving aside teachers with stem degrees). They make about the same that I do per hour, and I'm an Industrial Engineer. That's without even bringing in taxes.

>I already do a lot with crime stats and shit lmao
Just continue using real life statistics as a base for your class. Throw in some statistic on non political shit like how much iron there is in the ore from one mine compared to another etc just to make it subtle.

I want to fuck her

Low pay is quickly changing due to significant teacher shortages even in fields of low importance. I've heard from both principal and superintendent that if a candidate comes in with a math or science endorsement and is breathing they will be hired. That's how significant the shortage is. Even the endorsement is quickly fading away since they offer three years to get their licensure.

You and half of Sup Forums, brother

It's actually you.
Pull the plank out of your own eye.

This is what happened to me every year in high school. I only was too naïve to figure that out till much later.

I honestly thought they wanted to debate about things and was punished every year with bad grades. I still had this naïve understanding that teachers wanted what was best for us and my bad grades were due to a misunderstanding and not malice on the teachers part.

Boy was I dumb.

Gay ass nigga tbqh kys famboi

gibe me da souce on dat pussy mang, we ganster fappin up in dis bitch.

45,000 isnt bad when it comes with things such as health benefits and stable career prospects. If you consider the fact that teachers have about ten weeks of vacation off per year (though, some time still has to be spent going in for meetings etc, you can usually plan around having quite a lot of vacation).
Its hard to do the bare minimum in teaching, the field kinda inspires you to try your hardest unless you are a cynic. There are all sort of expectations along with teaching that can be make it stiffling.

t. teacher getting licensure

That's the joke leaf.

It's hard to do the bare minimum at my job too, you twat. It's hard to get by anywhere doing the bare minimum.

Your level of effort correlates directly with compensation. Well, mostly. I am not exactly sure what you do specifically, but your income can go upwards.
Teachers? Their compensation does not increase relative to what they are doing. The only thing they can hope for is heading to a more affluent district/state or going into Administration. But the motivated ones still want to go in and give it all they can for certain students.

Fuck you Nazis! You are an embarrassment to white people! Do us a favor and kill yourselves fascist bitches!

>That's the joke leaf.
No, the creep shot creates an erotic novelty for the associated fb gallery

Teaching exists to keep young women off street corners.

Regular fucking people have different desires and interests. Not everybody is as repressed as you. It was an adult talking to an adult. I doubt she'd talk about any of those things to her students. You, however are an idiot for not banging horny teacher

Gay

Fair enough, you are right. There are some very dedicated teachers, I know I've had my fair share of mentors. Isn't higher education better paid than k-12?
>your level of effort correlates directly with compensation.
It oscillates wildly, but long term it does have a positive correlation on a long enough timeline.

sounds familiar.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

I feel sorry for people who didn't enjoy what I know realise was a fantastic schooling in the 1970's and 80's.
Female history teacher telling us in class that Richard I was a terrible king because he was a homosexual.
A few lefty teachers being a standing joke.
Christian hymns every morning.
1 black lad in an entire year of over 200 pupils.
A mass snowball fight that instead of panic stations just got some of the younger teachers joining in.
No kids drugged up to the eyeballs for imaginary conditions.
Genuine competition in sports.
Streaming for classes so the smart ones could end up taking exams early.
Mongs shifted out of the school quickly.
Corporal punishment I didn't appreciate at the time. Now of course the idea of being caned by a stern older woman (for free) makes me realise I didn't know how good we had it.

> taken by some lucky creepy kid.
>creepy

If a "professional" is dressed like this, it's unfair to call the person taking the picture creepy.

That's exactly the setting of South Park's "Death camp of tolerance", where Mr. Garrisson tries to get fired for being a flaming faggot after hearing he could sue for millions.

It's like a reverse man child.

I think he meant, "were comprised of," but was to intelligent to say it